Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 baby squirrels get tails tangled together

Still Waters

When it comes to weird wildlife sightings, Andrew Day of Bangor now has one for the books — four baby squirrels tangled together by their tails, and they were in danger.

Yesterday, on May 21, Day was visiting his parents’ house in Bangor when he looked out the window and something caught his eye. At first, he thought the ball of fur tumbling across the street was a cat attacking an injured squirrel. Worried about the wild animal, he ran outside to find not one but four squirrels, and they appeared to be tied together by their tails.

http://actoutwithaislinn.bangordailynews.com/2017/05/22/recreation/four-baby-squirrels-with-tails-tangled-together-rescued-by-bangor-men/

• Like 3

KING squirrel! :w00t:

• Like 2

Wow, wow!

That is one of the strangest things ever. :o

“It was like a giant dreadlock,” Day said, “intertwined with it was straw and twigs and there was some plastic.” 

Humans...figures. :mellow:

Wow, thanks for sharing that though SW.

• Like 4

Sounds as if they had been tangled up like that for some time and I guess each time they moved the knot would pull tighter.

I apologise for my previous post.

• Like 2

I'm glad someone spotted them and was able to help.

• Like 4