Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is telepathy possible?

trevor borocz johnson

imagine you have a bunch of friends around that are only concerned with your interests and thoughts. They only want to talk about what you have to think. They don't bring up anything unless it relates to you. but you asked why you can't do it back to them and criticize their thoughts. however such questions caused them a confused silence. So you started using voluntary ear whistling to see how they respond. and just as their confusion is unique so to is their intimidation of recording . and you believed they were living human. to say that any living human I ve ever met has displayed so much interest in my thoughts or mine about their's makes it seem like telepathy is totally impossible. anyone think otherwise?

• Like 1

You have found a clue

You are unlocking it. Self-centeredness communication is at the heart and is the opposite of telepathy. You have offered the first clue of why telepathy cannot occur.

I can hear someone tell me something and when I respond, they say "but no" and keep talking.

They did not listen and their heuristic system filtered my response and allowed it go unacknowledged.

In what variation have I done this myself?

When not having enough healthy communication and craving for it, is when I have done similar. So I've talked at others too, talked to others as well, but talking with others is key or a bridge between two clues?

Likewise a person who is starved for a very long period cannot really eat well and will get full fast even with a small bite or two.

So being starved for healthy communication is your second clue of why telepathy cannot occur.

Telepathy though can occur. And will. 

How telepathy used to be discussed

Most want to discuss telepathy along the lines of their experience, of their need for others to validate it, or to (sm)ugly say they can and have even if no one else agrees. Or most want to also discuss it to say it cannot happen period and list a bunch of reasons why and then list possible biases, conditions, and resort to insults of someone who keeps claiming such.

Believer insist, skeptic deny, insist, refuse, insist so, insistingly deny, insist so again and again, insistingly refuse again and again. The end.

Time for change has occured

Are you tired of that? Are others? Because those conversations have already exhausted themselves by being repeated unto drivel. And they are all self-centered. As much as this is in me telling you my thoughts.

Now for something new.

We can figure out why telepathy is blocked, with more clues of why it does not happen, and by doing so "reverse engineer" it, in a matter of speaking" and then figure out what conditions are needed.

We will do this. Be it here and now or within humanity in general. As soon as we have one here called to this and truly believing, it will happen here too.

Extra thoughts:

So some will say do not "talk at" someone but "talk to" them. Why not "talk with" them or "talk with each other"?

Or why not "listen at" or "listen to" or "listen with" each other...

Edited by I hide behind words
  • Like 1

it's all our ego trying to convince us that we have some special power in reality it's not, a small controlled test can rule out that you don't have telepathy, but after the test your ego will not let you go of your special status 

On 5/26/2017 at 11:13 AM, I hide behind words said:

We can figure out why telepathy is blocked, with more clues of why it does not happen, and by doing so "reverse engineer" it, in a matter of speaking" and then figure out what conditions are needed.

I think by telepathy I mean hearing voices that are other living human beings in the world somewhere. Now I do believe in voices, and that voices are human in nature, but I believe it is there goal and driving force in communicating with you to shape you to be tolerable around other humans.

I ve made an art out of controlling and creating voices heard in white noise. When I listen to amplified silence through headphones like ghost hunters do I can really easily manipulate sounds, and have been practicing singing songs using voluntary control over the vestibular where I believe voices originate. If you try this you have to let any voices stopping you a fair chance to join in, they will. Crazy thing is they have no memory except what's in your memory, and if you blur your eyes to the next line in a song lyric they won't know what it is, and won't have any memory of a song on there own. They can improv but I can plainly distinguish the difference between when something is going on in the white noise and when it's just a bunch of sounds.

So it maybe unlocking this skill that people will live to be in the future.

• Like 1