Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strangest Conspiracy theories you have heard

reecejackox

To me the Mandela Effect has been sort of a mind boggling conspiracy theory. I think it's because as children and growing up we tend to remember such things as famous movie lines and even titles of books. So when this idea came out I have to admit I was kinda freaked out and even confused.

But then I had to step back and use common sense and logic and say ok if there is indeed a warp in time then why go through  the trouble of changing things such as movie line, product labels? I mean make it less obvious, 

I've heard from a few people that The Dark Web/Deep Weeb is owned by the government and that they know everything that's going on. I'm not sure if I truly believe this or not. 

The weirdest one? "The free market is best for everyone."

1. That chemicals in the water are responsible for the 'rainbow' effect when you spray water in sunlight.

2. That 'daylight savings' caused paint / curtains to fade.

I have to admit, that 'kidnapped children are slaves on Mars' conspiracy is one of the most insane things I've ever heard (and I've heard some pretty crazy-azz things).

On 6/27/2017 at 6:27 PM, Podo said:

The weirdest one? "The free market is best for everyone."

What's weird about that? Back when we actually had a free market, things worked out pretty good. Heck it's keep us in a pretty good spot even after their attempts to completely destroy it. 

What we have now is neither free market or capitalism. It's a watered down corrupt version 

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:36 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I have seen a theory that his hair looks like that because he is actually being abducted very slowly. :alien:

You just made me squirt coffee all over my keyboard.

A really rather rubbish day brightened by that comment.  Sir I thank you for your sharp wit!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

What's weird about that? Back when we actually had a free market, things worked out pretty good. Heck it's keep us in a pretty good spot even after their attempts to completely destroy it. 

What we have now is neither free market or capitalism. It's a watered down corrupt version 

Hah yeah, slavery, human trafficking, and unregulated weaponry are all really conductive to a productive, inclusive, and egalitarian society.

On 6/22/2017 at 10:14 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

To me the Mandela Effect has been sort of a mind boggling conspiracy theory. I think it's because as children and growing up we tend to remember such things as famous movie lines and even titles of books. So when this idea came out I have to admit I was kinda freaked out and even confused.

But then I had to step back and use common sense and logic and say ok if there is indeed a warp in time then why go through  the trouble of changing things such as movie line, product labels? I mean make it less obvious, 

When it comes to movie lines for examples it makes sense how people get mixed up. I never watched the Star Wars film where Darth say "no, i am your father" only seen clips etc, but for years i always thought it was "Luke, i am your father" from hearing people say it. Had i not saw the ACTUAL quote long before this whole mandela effect i might of been surprised (wouldnt believe the whole Mandela effect though lol) when watching a mandela effect vid.

On 7/2/2017 at 10:09 AM, Lilly said:

I have to admit, that 'kidnapped children are slaves on Mars' conspiracy is one of the most insane things I've ever heard (and I've heard some pretty crazy-azz things).

I tend to leave one's like that out of the running.   I don't think anyone really believes it.  Same with flat Earth.   I think it's just people wanting to debate.   I think a "real" conspiracy theory needs to at least have a little kernel that may be true. 

On 7/2/2017 at 3:09 PM, Lilly said:

Woah this is new to me.