Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Well, this sucks...

GlitterRose

Again...can't people just quit killing each other?

13 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Again...can't people just quit killing each other?

I can`t see that happening anytime soon. However I can see what this story is portraying.More sympathy for Islam. Call me a jerk I don`t care.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

I can`t see that happening anytime soon. However I can see what this story is portraying.More sympathy for Islam. Call me a jerk I don`t care.

the way i see it, it's portraying more sympathy for universal concealed carry. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

the way i see it, it's portraying more sympathy for universal concealed carry. 

Damn I like you but not in that way lol Last year ok maybe 2 years ago. I went to all the classes and got my pal licience. I can own any gun I want but the rules stop me me from walking around with it.  I own a Glock 17 gen 3 9 mill. But im not allowed to conceal and carry. When I transport my pistol it needs to be locked up. The funny thing is I could by an ar-15 and have it my back seat but not my pistol as it`s classified as a restricten weapon. Ya a bit awkward up here. I really do want an ar-15 and a cheap mosberg 500 shotgun with a pistol grip, just because it looks cool.

• Like 1

The way I see it, some guys saw women being messed with and tried to diffuse the situation. The guys who got killed weren't Muslim. If anything, they were chivalrous. And they got their throats slit for it.

• Like 7

in some states here it is same deal.  

12 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Damn I like you but not in that way lol Last year ok maybe 2 years ago. I went to all the classes and got my pal licience. I can own any gun I want but the rules stop me me from walking around with it.  I own a Glock 17 gen 3 9 mill. But im not allowed to conceal and carry. When I transport my pistol it needs to be locked up. The funny thing is I could by an ar-15 and have it my back seat but not my pistol as it`s classified as a restricten weapon. Ya a bit awkward up here. I really do want an ar-15 and a cheap mosberg 500 shotgun with a pistol grip, just because it looks cool.

it is even stricter in ny state, not every state allows carry especially concealed.

it took me 9 months to get pistol permit in nyc,  background check, recommendation letters from police officers, interview with investigator at police plaza, and i still can't carry. 

Edited by aztek

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

The way I see it, some guys saw women being messed with and tried to diffuse the situation. The guys who got killed weren't Muslim. If anything, they were chivalrous. And they got their throats slit for it.

all I care about is Slashed throats, who does that and is their anyway to justifie it, no. Does not mater who did it, but that it happened.

• Like 1

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

all I care about is Slashed throats, who does that and is their anyway to justifie it, no. Does not mater who did it, but that it happened.

At least you're admitting it happened. There are already people lined up trying to say it's fake news.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

oh yes, i can see the line from a mile away. lol

My partner has already had words with them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

in some states here it is same deal.  

it is even stricter in ny state, not every state allows carry especially concealed.

it took me 9 months to get pistol permit in nyc,  background check, recommendation letters from police officers, interview with investigator at police plaza, and i still can't carry. 

Oh ya New York is very very tough on guns as I have read. Im suprised you got a permit for a pistol. You can`t conceal and cary though can you.  I have looked into it here and it just won`t happen, but at least I`m allowed to own one. I have a background check done on me everyday so I have to be a good boy. The price of owning a restricted gun. Makes gun owners rather safer then the joe down the block.

15 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

My partner has already had words with them.

What does this post meen.

3 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

What does this post meen.

It means he has already encountered people trying to say this is fake news.

7 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Huh admitting it happened, why would you say that :blink: tell me who did it. I would like to know. Are you having an off night tonight, you seem very very cranky

The suspect, a white man, is in custody. He has not yet been identified. 

(Usually, they don't identify until they have a chance to notify family members. Nothing like finding out over the news.)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiNpNLPpI_UAhXM44MKHfW1B9sQqOcBCDswAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kgw.com%2Fnews%2Fcrime%2F1-dead-2-injured-in-stabbing-at-hollywood-transit-center-in-ne-portland%2F443422022&usg=AFQjCNFGP_MhZr19pKTZQ8NCbyFI6a8KJg&sig2=0Oony4f6XevaDiRGm3O2Tw

Edited by ChaosRose

Cranky...I've ridden that Max to Lloyd Center. Totally not cool that something like this happened there. 

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

It means he has already encountered people trying to say this is fake news.

I wish I could explaine to you what fake news really is. It`s not that people don`t get hurt or killed. It`s the reason behind it and how a story is covered.

• Like 2

I wish I could explaine to you what fake news really is. It`s not that people don`t get hurt or killed. It`s the reason behind it and how a story is covered.

There are people actually claiming it as fake. That it didn't happen. They did the same thing with Sandy Hook. And truly, that is a horrible thing to act like grieving parents are actors just because you want to further your own political agenda. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

Cranky...I've ridden that Max to Lloyd Center. Totally not cool that something like this happened there. 

What does that mean. Who ever said it was coo,l hmm nobody except they guy that did it maybe. Oh a just a reminder, skin color does not matter when it comes to religion.

What does that mean. Who ever said it was coo,l hmm nobody except they guy that did it maybe. Oh a just a reminder, skin color does not matter when it comes to religion.

It means I've ridden the Max to Lloyd Center. What else did you think it might mean?

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

max is a train, lloyd center is a place

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

There are people actually claiming it as fake. That it didn't happen. They did the same thing with Sandy Hook. And truly, that is a horrible thing to act like grieving parents are actors just because you want to further your own political agenda. 

I don`t even want to comment on that. That`s a big can of worms

Two men were fatally stabbed Friday on a crowded commuter train in Portland, Oregon, when they confronted a passenger who was "yelling a gamut of anti-Muslim and anti-everything slurs," a police spokesman said.

The suspect may have been targeting two girls who were described as Muslim. One of them was wearing a hijab, Portland police Sgt. Pete Simpson told CNN.
"We have not been able to find those girls to verify that," Simpson said.

when they say may have been, that means they are not reporting facts but their opinion. where are the Muslim girls? why didn't they stay and talk to police?   has this happened the way they report? there is no certain answer.  

i have no doubt 2 people were stabbed, but i can't be sure 100% it happened the way they say it did. it is not like media has no bias, and not like they did not lie before.
  • Like 2