Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange light after strange dream

MissJatti

Had the weirdest dream, last night, and it felt so real.

Lets get to the main confusing bit, just before I woke (inadvertently) up. And unrelated to the rest of my dream

The bit I am referring to, is in the dream, a group of aliens came to me and told me, that they are humans from the distant future. The aliens explained that,  in the future of human evolution, we (the humans) will have bigger heads with bigger brains, bigger eyes, because our sun will eventually die out (according the my dream). We will be taller and much thinner, and no hair anywhere on the skin what so ever. Caucasians will turn grey, Hispanic will turn browny colour, Asian's turn green, and Africans yellowy/red colour.

When I was woken up, in real life, with a loud furnace like sound, and saw a strange bright light bulb shape, thingy, floating in the air, in my bedroom,going towards my bedroom window. And has soon as it went through the window, like a ghost, the speed increase tremendously, and shot up into the clouds. It happened so quick, and since I'm never a heavy sleeper, I just know that the light was so real.

Has anyone else experienced what I dreamed about? And what was that light, in my room?

Could Aliens/Extraterrestrials be humans in the future? Will we really turn into common aliens, that we picture in the media?

I don't know how I got this strange real to life dream, but I am still spooked by it.

3 hours ago, MissJatti said:

Could Aliens/Extraterrestrials be humans in the future? Will we really turn into common aliens, that we picture in the med

No, not really. We won't ever need to evolve to fit our environment we'll just modify it to fit us. Meaning that our appearance will most likely be governed by one thing, sexual selection. And unless big headed spindly, greyish, embryo lookalikes start to seem quite dishy we won't start looking like them. Plus, if any creature that looked like the dreary alien conceptions we have in the media ever set foot anywhere with gravity they'd be constantly suffering from whiplash. It's a poorly thought out design fit only for light entertainment. 

3 hours ago, MissJatti said:

Has anyone else experienced what I dreamed about? And what was that light, in my room?

I've not dreamt about aliens like that, but had plenty of dreams that carried on after I was awake like that, it's a well known phenomena and was just a part of your dream. 

• Like 1

Did the light have a color to it? It was an entity or spiritual type being. Depending on the color it could have been a good or evil entity /being. Our dreams are often manipulated by other dimensional/spiritual beings and even by other human spirits. As they can appear as orbs, floating lights, etc.