Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How are you doing these days?

Roy Perry

God first
How you doing these days?
05\27\2017
It is a nice day to be alive because if you were not alive you couldn’t be reading this as I write it in my flesh and bone! I have said that I might die in 2027 it is looking that be possibly outcome because my Heart doctor said I have Leaking Heart Valve and he would need to fix in about two years. They say a replacement heart valve they say it from a pig for the replacement and the life of the replacement is about ten years.

As some people come out to attacked me, while some people to feel sorry for me, and while others spiritual people come out to rejoiced with the truth I tell to all people. The day I die will just be another day to most people but to truth it will be a day were truth has been established by two and marked into history as the year of our Lord. You shall be witness of the love I try to share with all people flesh and bone, while I still have some ways I prejudgement ideals but I try not have them but I am human being like the rest us.

The truth I share is from my heart no book has been wrote that lays out the blue prints to truth you most discover your self by reading every ideal of truth and choice ones you love by. Just like the reason for love, Love needs nothing to be truth love but false love needs a reason to think you like them calling it love but it not. Real Love comes from the heart and needs no reason to love the person of your heart they are never good enough, you just them.

I know some of you do not believe in a God, some of you over believe in God, while some of us believe that more than a God and not a God which us a group that believes and not believes at the moment of time. How can that be? The words God or I am just do not give truth when it talks about God or I am because God is Less Than and More Than anything my weak mind can dream of.

Science gives the words “Intelligent Design” for where the universe came from or how we begin in the first place but you design anything you must have something to form and mold to get a design in the first place. If give you a square with nothing in it design a person and made that alive you cannot because form a person you need dust which what we are made of.

We need something to begin with while creative it from nothing not building blocks to form it from that why, their must be something like a God or I am. We have to have something to work from to form it from but if we have nothing to form it from we are just that powerful yet. Maybe one day we will be when we know like God or I am knows we may but not until thanks Roy William Perry III known as year2027.

Sorry to hear about your health problems. It might perk you up to know that my Grandmother had the same issue and had everything else wrong with her that you can imagine. She lived into her 80s anyway...a testament to modern medicine, I guess. 

I imagine that's why you're examining the God question. 

If there is a God, I really doubt it would expect us to know about it, or hold us in contempt if we didn't. If we've tried to do good things, then when death does come, we can be at peace with it. 

On 5/28/2017 at 8:40 AM, Roy Perry said:
God first
05\27\2017
It is a nice day to be alive because if you were not alive you couldn’t be reading this as I write it in my flesh and bone! I have said that I might die in 2027 it is looking that be possibly outcome because my Heart doctor said I have Leaking Heart Valve and he would need to fix in about two years. They say a replacement heart valve they say it from a pig for the replacement and the life of the replacement is about ten years. 

Hi Roy .    Same here, a great day to be alive, the sun just came up, the light is bright and golden, the sky a deep winter blue. Another day of life !  I am not sure if I have another 10 years left, so i enjoy everyday .

Regarding the heart valve operation,  they have started doing them via virtually keyhole surgery instead of open heart surgery, by the time you might an operation it will be even more efficient and I doubt they will be using pig valves. They have even started 3D printing heart valves here already. 

As some people come out to attacked me, while some people to feel sorry for me, and while others spiritual people come out to rejoiced with the truth I tell to all people. The day I die will just be another day to most people but to truth it will be a day were truth has been established by two and marked into history as the year of our Lord. You shall be witness of the love I try to share with all people flesh and bone, while I still have some ways I prejudgement ideals but I try not have them but I am human being like the rest us.

The truth I share is from my heart no book has been wrote that lays out the blue prints to truth you most discover your self by reading every ideal of truth and choice ones you love by. Just like the reason for love, Love needs nothing to be truth love but false love needs a reason to think you like them calling it love but it not. Real Love comes from the heart and needs no reason to love the person of your heart they are never good enough, you just them.

Yes, unfortunately we attach many things to love and taint its purity. 

I know some of you do not believe in a God, some of you over believe in God, while some of us believe that more than a God and not a God which us a group that believes and not believes at the moment of time. How can that be? The words God or I am just do not give truth when it talks about God or I am because God is Less Than and More Than anything my weak mind can dream of.

Science gives the words “Intelligent Design” for where the universe came from or how we begin in the first place but you design anything you must have something to form and mold to get a design in the first place. If give you a square with nothing in it design a person and made that alive you cannot because form a person you need dust which what we are made of.

We need something to begin with while creative it from nothing not building blocks to form it from that why, their must be something like a God or I am. We have to have something to work from to form it from but if we have nothing to form it from we are just that powerful yet. Maybe one day we will be when we know like God or I am knows we may but not until thanks Roy William Perry III known as year2027.

If you wake up tomorrow   ... and you  are  alive   - that's a god a day   :) 

• Like 2

ChaosRose  yes .a testaments like that blesses me - I always  examining the God question that just my way of seeing God bigger in my life - yes peace we will have - thank you

Scudbuster - yes maybe beyond the year2027 thank you

back to earth - yes Another day of life - and maybe more than 10 years -one day at a time my friend - a 3D heart valves sounds good to me - yes unfortunately we attach many things to love and always will my friend - wake up tomorrow and the nice day we get to enjoy my friend - thank you  

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2017 at 3:40 PM, Roy Perry said:
God first

Things are rough, I'm double parked on Friday Night.   I have to choose between playing poker night or a set (or two) at Open Mic Night.  

Any suggestions?

• Like 1

yes but do not spend a lot of time but here once in while 

I am doing good maybe so maybe not it does not matter we live what we live

Roy

any day I wake up is a good day..

the day that I don't.. well.. I will have to see if that will be a good one or a bad one :)

Blessings to you Roy.. may the gods grant you a number of years after 2027..

• Like 1