Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Trumpet Sounds In Sky - NASA confirms

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The problem is, across all the vids with "strange sounds" it's not the same sound. Most are different tones, pitchs, etc. The rest are just from movies.

Which is why I am NOT referring to the vids!!!  Big Mirk is a member here who heard i.e. REAL!

3 minutes ago, sees said:

Which is why I am NOT referring to the vids!!!  Big Mirk is a member here who heard i.e. REAL!

So what? He heard a sound. Man, you are just all over the place. Without hearing what he heard, there is zero way to determine what it may have been. 

But were it the same sound that was heard in Nottingham, it was probably just a train.

And the point that Stereologist has been trying to get across for 4 pages is that the "NASA confirms" part is nothing but a big fat lie.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sees said:

Frankly, that is meaningless.

Please show that Nasa confirmed anything. The Nasa conformation is nothing more than a lie you fell for when you read the sott article.

• Like 1

People that realize they fell for a rather stupid lie will at times latch onto anything at all to avoid admitting they are gullible fools.

• Like 1

Just now, stereologist said:

Frankly, that is meaningless.

Please show that Nasa confirmed anything. The Nasa conformation is nothing more than a lie you fell for when you read the sott article.

Ha!  I didn't fall for the lie....something you have yet to grasp and I am tired of repeating myself.  Never mind.  Step away from the keyboard...Jeez. 780422031.gif

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

People that realize they fell for a rather stupid lie will at times latch onto anything at all to avoid admitting they are gullible fools.

Yeah well I didn't....never mind.  I explained in # 66 but it seems you are too busy bombarding me with posts to read my response.

Edited by sees

Just now, sees said:

Yeah well I didn't....never mind

Then show that Nasa confirmed the sound.

I found the source of the sounds...

It's always the bears...

• Like 1

Zoser?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sees said:

Ha!  I didn't fall for the lie....something you have yet to grasp and I am tired of repeating myself.  Never mind.  Step away from the keyboard...Jeez. 780422031.gif

yes you did. You fell for it.

You can't even address post #25.

• The topic was locked

~thread closed for moderator review~

This topic is getting rather heated and argumentative.. perhaps folks should take a breath and step back from the keyboard for a moment of review.

While doing that, keep in mind the site rules, found here: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/guidelines/

Keep in mind rules like these:

• 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.
  • 3e. Flamebaiting: Do not taunt or bait another member in to an argument.
  • 3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.
  • 5a. Personal attacks: Attack the point being presented, not the person who is making it.
  • 5e. Disrespectful conduct: Do not be rude, unpleasant or disrespectful towards other members - always be polite and courteous