Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Trumpet Sounds In Sky - NASA confirms

Sky trumpets and sky canons (like the Seneca guns) have been reported forever. The exact mechanism that generates the sounds may not be known but it is most certainly a natural phenomena originating from the Earth itself. No angels or aliens needed.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Sky trumpets and sky canons (like the Seneca guns) have been reported forever. The exact mechanism that generates the sounds may not be known but it is most certainly a natural phenomena originating from the Earth itself. No angels or aliens needed.

Some are naturally occurring and some are hoaxes but the Book says actual messages will be delivered someday by angels flying in the midst of heaven.  THAT occurrence won't be  mystery.  It will be quite plain and clear.  But even though it will be a harbinger of terror there will still be a chance of hope being offered.  I just REALLY hope I'm not here for that event :) 

I'll see your Trumpets and raise you a Dragon!

(starts about 55 sec. into it)

Now honestly, would you have hung around?

:o

Edited by AnchorSteam
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Lilly said:

Thanks for this.  I just want to understand what's going on. 

I am expecting a lot of derisory posts since there have been (predictable) youtube vids that are hoaxes which gives the debunkers a field day BUT they cannot override NASA's confirmation that this phenomenon DOES exist!

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, sees said:

NASA has confirmed it - I guess you didn't even read the link.

The NASA findings related to "Earth noises/sounds" have nothing to do with the sounds mentioned in the articles, so NASA didnt confirmed anything thats related to the "Earth noises/sounds" mentioned in the articles.

The by NASA recorded sounds where recorded from the Earth`s radiation belt and the signals capured are not audible to the human ear, they were made audible by transforming into acoustic waves later on. The sounds captured on Earth are audible to the human ear but they cannot be "heard" outside the Earth`s atmosphere as they are based on changes in the atmospheric pressure ratios, which cannot be recorded as direct audible signal outside the Earth`s atmosphere.

Summarising, NASA didnt confirmed anything here.

• Like 3

Thanks for starting this thread Sees, I think we need a place for those of us who haven't looked into this subject before, to work our way through the facts and theories and see if we come up with anything new. :)

When reading through the second link you posted, I came across this link in two of the comments:

It's thought-provoking to say the least!

• Like 1

Also from the NASA link, one of the posters of a comment at the bottom of the page says "...... it does not sound like a 'good' type of sound. It sounds like something out of whack ........ huge sound yet the source is not visible ........... giant pieces of metal being warped and scraped against something". This made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, as I too think it doesn't sound like 'a 'good' type of sound'.

Except for the 'metallic' element to the sounds, it sounds like a huge animal in pain or perhaps, 'souls in torment'. In one of the videos there does seem to be voices contained in the sound. Before the sceptics dive in, I'm not saying I believe that's what it is, I'm simply trying to describe what I hear!

Suggestions that the sounds are made by meteors falling, subterranean earthquakes and thunder without lightning, just don't ring true to me ...... it doesn't sound like a 'natural' sound to me. Wouldn't 'falling meteors' be seen? People are, after all, looking up to the sky to where they think the sound is coming from. 'Subterranean earthquakes' .... wouldn't vibrations be felt, seen and recorded? 'Thunder'?! The sound is nothing like thunder!

Before viewing the video in my previous post, it had already crossed my mind that these were manmade sounds designed to frighten us and then manipulate our thinking in some way.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Also from the NASA link, one of the posters of a comment at the bottom of the page says "...... it does not sound like a 'good' type of sound. It sounds like something out of whack ........ huge sound yet the source is not visible ........... giant pieces of metal being warped and scraped against something". This made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, as I too think it doesn't sound like 'a 'good' type of sound'.

Except for the 'metallic' element to the sounds, it sounds like a huge animal in pain or perhaps, 'souls in torment'. In one of the videos there does seem to be voices contained in the sound. Before the sceptics dive in, I'm not saying I believe that's what it is, I'm simply trying to describe what I hear!

Suggestions that the sounds are made by meteors falling, subterranean earthquakes and thunder without lightning, just don't ring true to me ...... it doesn't sound like a 'natural' sound to me. Wouldn't 'falling meteors' be seen? People are, after all, looking up to the sky to where they think the sound is coming from. 'Subterranean earthquakes' .... wouldn't vibrations be felt, seen and recorded? 'Thunder'?! The sound is nothing like thunder!

Before viewing the video in my previous post, it had already crossed my mind that these were manmade sounds designed to frighten us and then manipulate our thinking in some way.

Thanks for your posts.  That video does get me thinking and, assuming it is true (that it's a UN plan and the sound emanates from satellites) I concluded just as you have here, in your last sentence.    Sooooo the trick would then be to get the word out then!  Ha!  If we know the name of the game then we are one up on the situation!  ;)

Another point is that major solar flare activity can disrupt satellites.....upstaged by the sun!  Ha! However the bad news would be it would take out our ability to use the internet (amongst other, more important functions). 671114.gif

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Lilly said:

I looked into this further, i.e. could find no history of sky trumpets apart from relatively recently.  That the discordant trumpet sounds are, supposedly, earth's background sounds - as NASA is suggesting - instinctively does not ring true; such earthly sounds feels more likely to be connected to 'the hum' (low frequency droning i.e. not clashy blaring sounds!) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sees said:

I looked into this further, i.e. could find no history of sky trumpets apart from relatively recently.  That the discordant trumpet sounds are, supposedly, earth's background sounds - as NASA is suggesting - instinctively does not ring true; such earthly sounds feels more likely to be connected to 'the hum' (low frequency droning i.e. not clashy blaring sounds!) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

How far back do you think these sounds go? Let's get  date. It can be a rough date.

Howeevr not cobfirmed by the Indian, Chinese or European space agencies?

Sees, this claim of support by Nasa is ridiculous. I did a search for the phrase purported to be from Nasa and all you see are links to sits even more dubious than sott.

This is the phrase " We could actually hear the typical strains of symphony in the sound of strange storm coming from our planet, and not an alien spaceship " It isn't even a proper English sentence! It certainly diesn't rad like something Nasa would state.

It's a hoax and someone has fallen for a hoax - AGAIN!

• Like 1

Aw man as soon as I'm finally comfortable with being a spiritual, non-religious deist making love to the Divine in my own way, the trumpets of the Christian Apocalypse are blaring *pouts* 

I don wanna move into that tacky, jewel-encrusted golf club described at the end of Revelation :no: Also Jahweh wants to take the sea away, don't vote for that guy.

Yeah, I'm just gonna assume it's something natural and pretty unimpressive, just like that "Bloop" thing, which completely and utterly failed to deliver Cthulhu.

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 2

I really liked Anchors vid.  If I had been cross country skiing and heard that, I would probably not have hung around.

Any geologists in the crowd?  Do continental plates generate  low frequency vibration as subduction occurs; other than earthquakes I mean?

33 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Sees, this claim of support by Nasa is ridiculous. I did a search for the phrase purported to be from Nasa and all you see are links to sits even more dubious than sott.

This is the phrase " We could actually hear the typical strains of symphony in the sound of strange storm coming from our planet, and not an alien spaceship " It isn't even a proper English sentence! It certainly diesn't rad like something Nasa would state.

It's a hoax and someone has fallen for a hoax - AGAIN!

I refer you to post # 5   Check it out - NOT a hoax...someone here has heard it.

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sees said:

I refer you to post # 5   NOT a hoax

You mean the post that simple states " (Hey! I just successfully edited a post!) " I believe post #5 is not a hoax

Edited by stereologist

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

You mean the post that imple states " (Hey! I just successfully edited a post!) "

No - obviously you didn't click on the link.  Here it is again for you

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/profile/155080-big-mirk/?status=297717&type=status

Just now, stereologist said:

Sees, my post is that the Nasa confirmation is a hoax. Nothing changes that.

They confirmed that it is earth's background sound....i.e. gave the sound an identification - which part of that did you change to being a hoax?

Just now, sees said:

They confirmed that it is earth's background sound....i.e. gave the sound an identification - which part of that did you change to being a hoax?

Please substantiate this unsubstantiate claim.

You and someone on sott can make statements all they want but here goes:

1. Who and in what position at Nasa made the statement?

2. Connect the Nasa statement to the case at hand.

That has not happened.

Over the years I've seen s many of these fake stories. It involves to steps:

1. Someone that is a spokesman for an authority

2. An event

Often the person does not exist or someone else made a statement or the person worked at a place for a while or they stated something other than what was claimed.

The statement might be about another subject, another event, or whatever.

The starting point is to determine if the story has any substance. So did a person speaking for Nasa make a statement that is directly related to a particular event? So far it appears the answer is no. Definitely willing to examine the issue IF the Nasa connection is verfied

• Like 1

• The topic was locked