Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please tell me why????

NorthenerON

Please tell me why the Trump believers, believe in him so much. One of his major com pane promises was that he would prosecute Hillary. Why hasn't he? Why did he give up on that? Hate to say it but this guy(Trump)  is a joke. The way the arrogant SOB pushed his way though at the G7 is an embarrassment. But please explain why he gave up on Hillary Clinton. I would love to hear from a true Trump believer why he isn't going after her. Sorry if my spelling sucks I'm Canadian and had a few beer. BUT WHY?????

• Like 1

I'm not a "true" or "gung-ho" Trump supporter. But I have visited a forum somewhat regulary which happens to be full of many die-hard Trump believers. And when it comes to why they support Trump like they do it comes down to a few reasons.

When it comes to Hillary Clinton it seems most Trump supporters feel he didn't pursue charges against her for any of the following possibilities: 1.) There are more important matters he needs to tend to. 2.) The "swamp" in Washington is so infiltrated and corrupt that he needs to go about "draining" it in a very calculated manner. In other words, he needs to appear as though he's "playing nice" in order to go about having his desired policies instituted while also rooting out corrupt politicians and members of government agencies. Focusing on Hillary Clinton immediately won't benefit him in that regard. 3.) There's so much illegal activities Clinton and the DNC are tied to that Trump is simply waiting to see how things play out with certain situations before going after her (e.g. Seth Rich's murder, questionable activities by the Clinton Foundation, the situation with the Awan brothers, her emails, links to child-sex rings, etc.).

Gung-ho Trump supporters also believe he is making good on many of his campaign promises - or is at least working towards doing so. His "working towards doing so" would also tie-in to some of what I mentioned above about why he hasn't gone after Hillary Clinton right away.

You also have a group of Trump supporters that will seemingly continue to support him no matter what. But then again, I think you easily could have and can still say the same about a number of Obama and Hillary Clinton supporters as well.

With all that said however, there are a fair number of people that voted for and / or believed in Trump whose support for him is waning. I'm not so sure how many of those people ever considered themselves "die-hard" supporters of his. But some of them are people who are disappointed that he hasn't followed through with his campaign statements regarding Clinton.

As for me, I'm still in wait and see mode. I have a hard time trusting any politicians, Trump included. That said, he is an outsider within the political realm and his manner of actually calling out the media and aspects of the government like he does goes against the status quo. That is something that intrigues me about him. The man has presented himself as someone that will do all he can to end the corruption which exists within the government of the United States.

At the moment though it's far too soon to determine whether he is actually going to institute real change and truly go about "draining the swamp" or if his persona is simply going to serve as a distraction while things in Washington remain the same.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NorthenerON said:

Please tell me why the Trump believers, believe in him so much. One of his major com pane promises was that he would prosecute Hillary. Why hasn't he? Why did he give up on that? Hate to say it but this guy(Trump)  is a joke. The way the arrogant SOB pushed his way though at the G7 is an embarrassment. But please explain why he gave up on Hillary Clinton. I would love to hear from a true Trump believer why he isn't going after her. Sorry if my spelling sucks I'm Canadian and had a few beer. BUT WHY?????

Isn't it obvious?  He is young and handsome, strong, highly intelligent, compassionate, charismatic, and a champion of women and minorities.  Oh wait, that is Pierre Trudeau.  Never mind.

• Like 4

We have so many Trump threads open already I think this one is a bit superfluous to requirements.

If you check out the politics boards you will find several threads where this has already been discussed at length.

Closed.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked