Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Too many coincidences

EmarieF

I'll start from the beginning- I was driving with a friend of mine (firm believer in all things supernatural, weird things happen to her all the time I just blow it off) around town, and we see what appears to be a helicopter like from a hospital- only it's irrationally long looking, with tons of bright flashing lights in red and white. We went to turn, and the object appeared to be lowering down randomly; I panicked and pulled over on the side of road, and in an instant neither of us could see it it was just gone. 

Next occurence: We're driving in the same town, different area like half an hour later and as we were cruising we both saw this intense, blinding light- except she saw a white light, I saw a red light. It was random and almost like an overly intense flashlight flickering in your face, but there were no cops, no other vehicles, nothing going on at all. Just random.

Third occurence: We decide to park and hang out at a buddies house, but as soon as I pull my keys out of the ignition all the doors locked and the horn starts blaring. I have had my car(07 Grand Prix) for three years, never had this issue or anything like it, I can usually remove my keys and exit the car no problem. Went on for about a solid minute, and then it just stopped on it's own.

Fourth and fifth final occurences: I'm aware that this is probably just paranoia, but after my car freaked out we decided to go to the bar for a drink- as soon as we walked in a song called "Wrong Side of Heaven" comes on. We left. The next day at work(we work together), a god damn bird manages to poop on both of us at the same time >.< this last one is more comical but still, that's never happened either to me either lol 

I don't know if I'm overreacting and this is all just a bunch of coincidences, or if I actually might be onto something here. Would like advice please?!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmarieF

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic