Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What am I ?

LovelyyBones

Hi, you guys can call me lovelyy. There's nothing too wrong with me I hope, other than every person that falls in love with me isolates themselves from their family, friends, and becomes depressed. I warn everyone, DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME, and around the 2nd encounter, they're head over heels...I use their vulnerability however.. I make them do what ever I want or need done and I become bored. Now before you guys tell me I'm nothing special, my body has been the same since I was 15. My face as well :( , I don't have to work out, I don't have to do anything, I remain the same. I'm a good person, but I know I'm only good to cover up the evil. Sex is a thrill for me, when I watch it, hear it or see it, the next morning my face and skin is so luxurious! But I don't want it all the time, sex with me never changes, it stays the same if not better each time. I can read dreams, and make you have dreams about me , don't know why about that either. The other day I said to myself, man... I haven't seen a car accident in awhile, yesterday there was a car accident on my street in front of my home a bad one!.. everything happens in forms of two in my life. Ok as far as physical.. I heard I was born with 12 fingers... they tied the extra fingers off and now their gone... but I also have an extra nipple...under my right breast....it's tiny and looks like a mole but my Dr told me it was exactly what it is.Animals like me even though I don't really like them, and when I do bad things, huge snails show up in the house...I HATE SNAILS I don't want to destroy any more people... And I don't want to see these Damn snails, ih yeah And I can sing really well, everything I try I'm good at.. anyway ..I dont want to be alone... someone please tell me what's wrong with me.. everyone calls me demon..sweet demon to be exact, there's NO WAY people guess the same Nick name...I have no conscious about anything... am I really a demon?

No, you're not a demon, and you won't be alone if you stop using people.

• Like 5

I wonder just how many threads titled "what am i" there have been in the history of UM. I'm not going to take the time to look, but the answer is ALWAYS the same; you are just another normal human being.

• Like 9

It's perfectly normal to question everything when in your teens.

Don't worry about it. It doesn't last forever!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, acute said:

It's perfectly normal to question everything when in your teens.

Don't worry about it. It doesn't last forever!

Tho we all spend a lifetime looking back thinking of what could have been!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I wonder just how many threads titled "what am i" there have been in the history of UM. I'm not going to take the time to look, but the answer is ALWAYS the same; you are just another normal human being.

yep, same old same old. just different circumstances and places, your as normal and screwed up as the rest of us humans.  :D

• Like 4

Possibly a Narcissist teenager 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Just another regular teen ....... or some old perv pretending to be a teen or a bloke who's lovley or a sad old lady or .... the list goes on 

• Like 2