Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Cooper

jarjarbinks

Hi,

I never heard of this guy before and i saw a couple of video and threads about him. People are claiming that he predicted the 9/11 and he knew it was Bin Laden. He was killed 2 months after the attack. 

Like most of people now, i went to wikipedia to know more.

I was wondering what you guys think about the guy, his death, what he said about 9/11, etc.

Wasn't he a naval intelligence officer who wrote a book about the agenda of the US hidden Gov't?  Behold a Pale Horse, I believe it was called?  same guy?

He's a nut job that claims the pope is the anti Christ , supposedly exposing the Illuminati and yes predicted 9/11

People will call you names for posting that

Apparently this is what people have regarded as his 9/11 prediction:

"Cooper's followers claim that he predicted the 9/11 attacks on his June 28, 2001 radio show.[7] Transcripts of the show indicate that Cooper made reference to a CNN news item widely released a few days earlier on June 24th reporting that Osama Bin Laden had vowed to attack U.S. and Israeli interests in the next two weeks.[8] Cooper added his own spin to this report, saying that an attack would come (no date specified), it would be orchestrated by (you guessed it) the New World Order, and "Bin Laden would be blamed for it.""

Source

If the above is accurate then it doesn't seem like much of a prediction. It seems more like commentary he gave regarding the CNN news item.

There are a number of other reports, however, which indicate George W. Bush and his administration were briefed multiple times about Osama bin Laden orchestrating a terrorist attack within the United States. I'd have to look around later to find more specifics about these forewarnings, but in the meantime here is an article discussing it a bit: The Bush White House Was Deaf to 9/11 Warnings (The New York Times)

There is also one very specific warning which came in early February of 2001 from a man named Michael Riconosciuto. He's connected to a number of "interesting" government activities however, so I'm likely to start a separate thread on him and/or preknowledge of the attacks which occurred on 9/11 as to not stray off topic here (being as this one is meant to focus on Bill Cooper).

• Like 1

I am a big fan of the first chapter in 'Behold a Pale Horse', which is entitled 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars'. Everyone should read it, everyone should familiarise themselves with the content. I think it's a shame that that chapter was put in a book with all the other stuff because if it had been brought out as a pamphlet on its own it might well have reached a much wider readership.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2017 at 4:35 PM, AeroZeppelin said:

Apparently this is what people have regarded as his 9/11 prediction:

"Cooper's followers claim that he predicted the 9/11 attacks on his June 28, 2001 radio show.[7] Transcripts of the show indicate that Cooper made reference to a CNN news item widely released a few days earlier on June 24th reporting that Osama Bin Laden had vowed to attack U.S. and Israeli interests in the next two weeks.[8] Cooper added his own spin to this report, saying that an attack would come (no date specified), it would be orchestrated by (you guessed it) the New World Order, and "Bin Laden would be blamed for it.""

Source

If the above is accurate then it doesn't seem like much of a prediction. It seems more like commentary he gave regarding the CNN news item.

There are a number of other reports, however, which indicate George W. Bush and his administration were briefed multiple times about Osama bin Laden orchestrating a terrorist attack within the United States. I'd have to look around later to find more specifics about these forewarnings, but in the meantime here is an article discussing it a bit: The Bush White House Was Deaf to 9/11 Warnings (The New York Times)

There is also one very specific warning which came in early February of 2001 from a man named Michael Riconosciuto. He's connected to a number of "interesting" government activities however, so I'm likely to start a separate thread on him and/or preknowledge of the attacks which occurred on 9/11 as to not stray off topic here (being as this one is meant to focus on Bill Cooper).

There was a little more to it then that. He called out the CNN report as BS. That there was no way OBL welcomed a reporter to interview him in a cave in Afghan, being he was in the top 10 of the most wanted men on the planet. CNN was clearly creating a narrative that was difficult, if not impossible to swallow. 

He called it exactly right. Then died for it. 

It was well known that Al-Qaeda was planning to attack targets in, or connected to, the US. We allready had the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.

Bill Cooper was wanted for aggrevated assault and tax evasion and he was shot because he resisted arrest. He could have turned himself peacefully over to the police, but he didn't

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/nov/07/news/mn-1182

Anyway what he did was pretty much the same as me saying that "ISIS is going to attack a target in Europe later this year". If that happens do I have any special ability to predict the future or am I just making a prediction I know is likely to happen ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

Didn't he stockpile a bunch of ludes and drug 40+ woman?

On 6/11/2017 at 9:03 AM, preacherman76 said:

There was a little more to it then that. He called out the CNN report as BS. That there was no way OBL welcomed a reporter to interview him in a cave in Afghan, being he was in the top 10 of the most wanted men on the planet. CNN was clearly creating a narrative that was difficult, if not impossible to swallow. 

There were 3 different reporters at that interview who would have to be colluding, it wasn't actually in a cave (plateau near Tora Bora cave complex), the interview itself can be seen on youtube, and if it were somehow faked the real bin Laden would have denounced it

1 hour ago, The Russian Hare said:

There were 3 different reporters at that interview who would have to be colluding, it wasn't actually in a cave (plateau near Tora Bora cave complex), the interview itself can be seen on youtube, and if it were somehow faked the real bin Laden would have denounced it

Or Bin Laden was a CIA operative that was a willing patsy. That's why Clinton didn't take him out when he had the chance. 

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Or Bin Laden was a CIA operative that was a willing patsy.

Of course Bin Laden was willing to become the most wanted man in the World just to make the CIA happy. :whistle:

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

That's why Clinton didn't take him out when he had the chance. 

Its not like he didn't try. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Infinite_Reach

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Or Bin Laden was a CIA operative that was a willing patsy. That's why Clinton didn't take him out when he had the chance. 

bin Laden wanted nothing to do with CIA, they tried to contact him during Soviet war in Afghanistan and he rebuffed them, he had his own money and did not need or want US aid

I used to listen to his program Hour of The Time and I remember the first show I watched was when he called out Alex Jones on his program over the issue of Y2K , because Alex  was trying to scare people into believing it was real by creating a sort of war of the worlds type scenario and induce people into a panic. Some people even think the events surrounding Bill Cooper's death is mysterious. I also remember Don Ecker did a show on Cooper and played clips of Cooper leaving messages on his answering machine where he was going off in drunken rants and laughing like a maniac. 

main-qimg-3a2f7d0fa6907dcc45e125384bf8f3

Hmmmmmmmmm

Here is a video where Don Ecker exposes him: