Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Maybe ghost sighting?

Pjves

Ok so Im not sure this is a ghost or what it is but maybe someone can help me. So it all starts out as me and my friend went out on a walk. We live a rural area with farm fields all over. It was about 7 at night and getting dark and off in the distance my friend sees something wierd, And he points it out to me. For a split second I see something running extemelty fast across the fields. Now this is where it gets wierd. It looks like someone was riding a dirtbike with a huge tree attached to them in the air. But it could'nt be becuase it was going too fast. Over a 100 mph. It was fast and it was leaning forward like it was running and then it dissapered in the woods. It was so wierd and creeped him and I both out and we went home. We didn't think much of it afterward. Btw did I mention this thing was huge. Like an electrical transformer tall. So about 2 months later my sister had her friend over and we didnt tell them about this. They went on a walk and came back and said they saw the same exact thing! We never told them about it and they described it the same exact way. This creeped me out. Also it creeped me out becuase they described it the same way and literally everything about the day was the same. Same conditons, it was rainy and foggy out and about 7 oclock at night. But it was in a different spot they saw it. And it couldnt be an eye illusion becuase we both saw it at the same time. Its creepy. Let me know what you think. 

Edited by Pjves

• The topic was locked

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Pjves

Top Posters In This Topic

Already posted here. Please do not post duplicate topics.