Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Knight Satellite

WoIverine

Pretty interesting article / conspiracy theory I came across. Whether there's some truth to it, or if it's completely BS, I have no idea. Basically the first I've heard of it. Just wanted to share. Enjoy!

An alien satellite that's been orbiting earth for about 13,000 years. :o:lol:

http://www.ranker.com/list/black-knight-satellite-theories-conspiracies-stories/jenniferlennon?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=creepy&pgid=1011190218967434&utm_campaign=black_knight_theories

I am sure that this has been discussed in other threads, but "search" doesnt come up with it.

It is an interesting proposition with it supposedly being in a Polar orbit around Earth but the orbital dynamics required do not support this theory.

This is a much repeated piece of nonsense. No such thing exists.

Satellites, (even the most secret satellites launched by the superpowers) are regularly tracked by amateurs. Orbits are calculated and observations are published. Amateur equipment is now so sophisticated that some have even managed to photograph astronauts spacewalking outside the space station. Despite this, none of them are tracking a 13,000 year old alien satellite.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

This is a much repeated piece of nonsense. No such thing exists.

Satellites, (even the most secret satellites launched by the superpowers) are regularly tracked by amateurs. Orbits are calculated and observations are published. Amateur equipment is now so sophisticated that some have even managed to photograph astronauts spacewalking outside the space station. Despite this, none of them are tracking a 13,000 year old alien satellite.

Have you forgotten that it is equipped with a "Cloaking Device"?B)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, keithisco said:

I am sure that this has been discussed in other threads, but "search" doesnt come up with it.

I found these:

What is The Black Knight?

13 000 old strange Earth satellite

10 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Yeah, the kind of cloaking device that renders it totally invisible except to the owners of conspiracy theory websites..

• Like 7

Black Knight is just another hoax. The pictures of the "satellite" are just that of a thermal blanket that got away from an astronaut outside of the ISS

• Like 2

Yup !  Some angles lloks like space blanket / junk ... other angles it looks  'strange and angular   '     :)    have a guess which pics are used by the 'black knight' believers ;) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keithisco said:

The scary thing is that some posters here seem to think that Star Trek is real, or at worst a dramatization of real things.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock
  • Like 1

I've heard one story that Tesla communicated with it.

On 5/30/2017 at 5:32 AM, Mr.United_Nations said:

Case closed?

Yes. For many, many years.

• Like 1

If you guys want, kill the thread. Didn't realize it had made the rounds here a few times already. I searched for "Black Knight Satellite" before posting, but didn't see anything related. I didn't try various combinations though.

Edited by WoIverine

On 5/30/2017 at 10:00 AM, PersonFromPorlock said:

The scary thing is that some posters here seem to think that Star Trek is real, or at worst a dramatization of real things.

yeah ... look what happened after Matrix movies came out !  Now  supposedly we are all 'trapped in the Matrix' , when asked to explain, apparently 'Matrix' can mean anything from the  military industrial global complex all the way down to  your boss at work or women you cant get a date with   :D 

On 5/30/2017 at 5:27 PM, kartikg said:

how did they manage to put the 13000 old time line on it? 

Nibiru ? 

2 hours ago, WoIverine said:

If you guys want, kill the thread. Didn't realize it had made the rounds here a few times already. I searched for "Black Knight Satellite" before posting, but didn't see anything related. I didn't try various combinations though.

Really ?   There is a wiki entry for it, a zillion sites popped up from my quick search just then and heaps of pics 

13000-Year-Old-Satellite-Orbiting-Earth-

29 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Really ?   There is a wiki entry for it, a zillion sites popped up from my quick search just then and heaps of pics

Ah, I meant a UM forum search.

Edited by WoIverine

ACtually I learned something from that site, that Philip K Dick's stories were inspired by visions that he had (but I don't think the "satellite" was beaming stories in to his head though)