Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My battle with demons

KarelianShaman

Hi!

This is first time post. And I want to tell an story in my life. 

Im a karelian. Karelian people did alot back in the days "dark magic". Specially my dads family had our own the book of the death.

When I was born, I was pronounce dead at birth. Then I came back to life. I had an happy childhood, until in 92, when recession came to Sweden. I wad only 12, but I had to grow up fast. My dads company went bankrupt and had harsh times.

Had to stole food, hustle everything to keep my family having food on the table.

Then came junior high when I was so bullied that I made an deal with an "demon". This demon made my mind dark and almost won over my soul. 

I was knifed by nazi, hit down other youngsters and etc. Did some bad stuff also to others.

Then one day I had an dream that the demon almost won. Myself plead for help. Then came someone to save me.

He won and the demon said you need me. 

Yeara pass by, my intrested on the ocult woke me up. I felt some sprits is protecting me. Then one day the demon came back and start to say Im sorry what I did to you.

Of course I was skeptic about the demon, but I said I accept it. He and me start to talk, that he had orders from his boss.

But he went agianst his boss. And we start to talk why? He said that I open his eyes for the truth. And he said because my blood line to my dads family was bigger he was agianst it. My dads family haves like 900 people. We have also our coat of arms. Dated from 1670. But the family is way much older, the early bloodline I founded was from the 800 AD.

And their sprits from the other side is by the thousen. Maybe more.

After a while, I set the demon and fill him with white magic. I fill him with goodness. Now we talk about and he help me. We became strangly best friends. He been there alot. My godmother told me: "someone want you to be good, there for its protecting you".

Sorry so long text, but I want to tell something about this. He wanted to this forum to know about him. And if want to ask him, he is open for questions. 

1 hour ago, KarelianShaman said:

After a while, I set the demon and fill him with white magic. I fill him with goodness. Now we talk about and he help me. We became strangly best friends. He been there alot. My godmother told me: "someone want you to be good, there for its protecting you".

I mean no offense to you or your godmother but demons are considered to be either the fallen angels that came with Satan or sometimes they are thought to be the"spirit" that indwelled the Nephilim.  Since the Nephilim are Chimera, a blending of Angel and human, and since they are NOT a creation intended by the Creator, upon death, they were left to roam the planet in a dis corporeal state until the time of judgment.  Once INVITED into a person's mind and life, they live THROUGH that host like a spiritual virus.  Their purpose is NEVER described as beneficial or positive.  They are focused on the destruction of unsaved persons.  Truly trusting in Christ will force them out.  Best wishes to you.  BTW, those who will come after me here to mock the concept of Christ and His power will at the same time explain their faith in the power of the very darkness you speak of.  

3 hours ago, KarelianShaman said:

Hi!

Im a karelian. Karelian people did alot back in the days "dark magic". Specially my dads family had our own the book of the death.

When I was born, I was pronounce dead at birth. Then I came back to life. I had an happy childhood, until in 92, when recession came to Sweden. I wad only 12, but I had to grow up fast. My dads company went bankrupt and had harsh times.

Had to stole food, hustle everything to keep my family having food on the table.

Then came junior high when I was so bullied that I made an deal with an "demon". This demon made my mind dark and almost won over my soul. 

I was knifed by nazi, hit down other youngsters and etc. Did some bad stuff also to others.

Then one day I had an dream that the demon almost won. Myself plead for help. Then came someone to save me.

Yeara pass by, my intrested on the ocult woke me up. I felt some sprits is protecting me. Then one day the demon came back and start to say Im sorry what I did to you.

Of course I was skeptic about the demon, but I said I accept it. He and me start to talk, that he had orders from his boss.

But he went agianst his boss. And we start to talk why? He said that I open his eyes for the truth. And he said because my blood line to my dads family was bigger he was agianst it. My dads family haves like 900 people. We have also our coat of arms. Dated from 1670. But the family is way much older, the early bloodline I founded was from the 800 AD.

Sorry so long text, but I want to tell something about this. He wanted to this forum to know about him. And if want to ask him, he is open for questions. 

Hello K.S.  I have a question for your demon ... its very basic and should be always the first question asked ;

What is the name of the demon ? 

• Like 1

CQ1. Would the demon please manifest in some way while you are video-recording?

Follow up question:

CQ2. If not, is that 1. because he can only speak through you or 2. cannot affect the real world or 3. does not wish to be tested, or some combination thereof?

I may have further questions..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, and then said:

I mean no offense to you or your godmother but demons are considered to be either the fallen angels that came with Satan or sometimes they are thought to be the"spirit" that indwelled the Nephilim.  Since the Nephilim are Chimera, a blending of Angel and human, and since they are NOT a creation intended by the Creator, upon death, they were left to roam the planet in a dis corporeal state until the time of judgment.  Once INVITED into a person's mind and life, they live THROUGH that host like a spiritual virus.  Their purpose is NEVER described as beneficial or positive.  They are focused on the destruction of unsaved persons.  Truly trusting in Christ will force them out.  Best wishes to you.  BTW, those who will come after me here to mock the concept of Christ and His power will at the same time explain their faith in the power of the very darkness you speak of.  

Well, my godmother always tell me to follow jesus and etc. I dont care any religons, because we live in a illusion. Every thought we have is just an illusion. If you're a good person, why you need an religon for? Let me tell this: the 16th of november 2014, my brithday of all days. My dad was at a hospital. I heard an voice from other side, (i suspect it was him) told me: "GO NOW". So I call the hospital and gave my phone number if anything happen to him. It took a while, because I used public transport. Only 5 min from the hospital, they call me that your dad has refused to take his antibiotics and if he dont take in matter of mins, he would die. So I run to the ER and saw that he took his antibiotics. Then they called, that they have to ampute his left leg, on my brithday. But it saved his life. Without that voice, I never would rescuse him. And you say all demons are bad, well this is my story. And if you have read about my people, Karelian people has done occult stuff before christ. Even the lord of the rings is based on our book "Kalevala".

19 hours ago, back to earth said:

Hello K.S.  I have a question for your demon ... its very basic and should be always the first question asked ;

What is the name of the demon ? 

He likes when he is called for "major" and he calls me as the "general". lol

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

CQ1. Would the demon please manifest in some way while you are video-recording?

Follow up question:

CQ2. If not, is that 1. because he can only speak through you or 2. cannot affect the real world or 3. does not wish to be tested, or some combination thereof?

I may have further questions..

Well CQ1 I cannot answer, he speaks trough me. Well I can tell karelian are closey realted to gypsies, but we're white strangly enough. But out Karelian magic well pretty well known, because if you get an cruse from a karelian is your death sentenced. But I can try to manifest, because I always feels he is around me. You know, sometimes when I meditate he can take over my body, if I let him. But this I can tell and it happen: when I was younger, I was bulied alot and I can snap. When I snap, my eyes turns into black. True story. thats my demon side.

Aha !    That indicates a healthier relationship  than I supposed  !   Remember that ... you are in charge  , the Major is an assistant  ( watch out for those disobedient 'minors'  though  ! 

Image result for soldiers playing up

10 hours ago, KarelianShaman said:

Well CQ1 I cannot answer, he speaks trough me. Well I can tell karelian are closey realted to gypsies, but we're white strangly enough. But out Karelian magic well pretty well known, because if you get an cruse from a karelian is your death sentenced. .....

The horror .... the horror  ... 

1 minute ago, back to earth said:

Aha !    That indicates a healthier relationship  than I supposed  !   Remember that ... you are in charge  , the Major is an assistant  ( watch out for those disobedient 'minors'  though  ! 

Image result for soldiers playing up

You're right about that. He always says: "Hi General, how you doing to day sir"? and strangly he follows my orders. Sometimes he look at me as "his" God. I told him dont whorship me as your God, if you think I have right thoughts about life and you think what Im is logical is up to. I cannot decide for you. You have free will to think. But if you think Im wise, I feel honor about that Major.

1 minute ago, back to earth said:

Have you ever heard of Philemon  - associated with Jung the psychologist ? 

http://philemonfoundation.org/about-philemon/who-is-philemon/

and the concept of daimon  of the ancient Greeks ? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(classical_mythology)

Yes, its very close to the nature. I love specially brichs threes around me. There a place not long from my place, there alot of brichs threes called "The valley of death". Because alot of pet owners buired there pets there. That Daemon is an good sprits. When I feel low, he picks me up like an engery drink. When fullmoons comes, all the sprits want to attack me. But the major protects me. And when he feels low, I talk with him. He can warn me before something happen.

Here an illustration about diffrent karelians gods named in the book of Kalevala.

godsfinn1.jpg.191ce559c9ec073abfdc943ddd2dfaaf.jpg

Okay ... where did that picture and that arrangement come from ? ? ?  

I ask because, check this out ... the Zoroastrian 'yazata '  ;

Image result for Zoroastrian 'yazata '

Vaka vanha Väinämöinen
itse tuon sanoiksi virkki:
"Näistäpä toki tulisi
kalanluinen kanteloinen,
kun oisi osoajata,
soiton luisen laatijata."
Kun ei toista tullutkana,
ei ollut osoajata,
soiton luisen laatijata,
vaka vanha Väinämöinen
itse loihe laatijaksi,
tekijäksi teentelihe.

Image result for fishbone harp

;)  

6 minutes ago, back to earth said:

It came from an book what is called for kalevala. Written by Elias Lönnrot. He traveled around the repulic of karelia, took the stories what was told over 2.000 years. There is also an holy road from karelian to ancient himalaya. During ww2, when russians tanks enter that holy road, they vanish. You must be holy before u enter that road

Pohjois-Karjalan maakuntavaakuna.png

The coat of arms repesent of the repulic of karelia. You see an ancient swords to your right, what is an arbaic swords. That symbol is very old.

Edited by KarelianShaman

2 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Vaka vanha Väinämöinen
itse tuon sanoiksi virkki:
"Näistäpä toki tulisi
kalanluinen kanteloinen,
kun oisi osoajata,
soiton luisen laatijata."
Kun ei toista tullutkana,
ei ollut osoajata,
soiton luisen laatijata,
vaka vanha Väinämöinen
itse loihe laatijaksi,
tekijäksi teentelihe.

Image result for fishbone harp

;)  

I understand what is says, because I can fluent finnish. It means even how hard he plays on his kantele, no one will reconize what he is playin. So he still plays the kantele, even he dosent get love from no one. But he gets something from it.

A valuable lesson there ! 

In my work, that I love to do, no one seems to want it any more ....  I cant get paid for it .  But why should I stop doing what I love to do. 

So I dont .   :)  

46 minutes ago, back to earth said:

A valuable lesson there ! 

In my work, that I love to do, no one seems to want it any more ....  I cant get paid for it .  But why should I stop doing what I love to do. 

So I dont .   :)  

For me also, I dont get any paid but I love what I do.

This my Karelian aunt was sing to me at bedtime:

Edited by KarelianShaman
  • Like 1

Hello  Major .

Because  your General sent a beautiful sing  for me to hear , I will send a song to you .  Maybe it can help you with problem between  Major and  old  boss  ? 

Note the words carefully  !     :) 

You consider me the young apprentice
Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes
Hypnotized by you if I should linger
Staring at the ring around your finger

I have only come here seeking knowledge
Things they would not teach me of in college
I can see the destiny you sold turned into a shining band of gold

I'll be wrapped around your finger

Mephistopheles is not your name
I know what you're up to just the same
I will listen hard to your tuition
You will see it come to its fruition

Devil and the deep blue sea behind me
Vanish in the air you'll never find me
I will turn your face to alabaster
When you'll find your servant is your master

You'll be wrapped around my finger
Edited by back to earth

On 2017-5-30 at 10:02 AM, KarelianShaman said:

Hi!

Hi, well it sounds like you have had many difficult adversities in your earlier life that you have had to deal with. I don't mean to offend you in any way...but have you sought some professional help ?

This demon that you speak of, may just be something that you have conjured up in your own mind to help you escape from the harsh burdens that you had experienced. Hence, why it feels so real to you.

Idk, but it's possible that you have developed some kind of a personality disorder. That's why I think it's extremely important for you to seek help, with someone who can understand and deal with these type of mental health issues in an appropriate way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Hi, well it sounds like you have had many difficult adversities in your earlier life that you have had to deal with. I don't mean to offend you in any way...but have you sought some professional help ?

This demon that you speak of, may just be something that you have conjured up in your own mind to help you escape from the harsh burdens that you had experienced. Hence, why it feels so real to you.

Idk, but it's possible that you have developed some kind of a personality disorder. That's why I think it's extremely important for you to seek help, with someone who can understand and deal with these type of mental health issues in an appropriate way.

I been trough the Swedish system trough the times. Before you judge me, I been locked up behind instution for children with problems. I was totally drugged up in days. I have proof that my mental state is good. I been investigating. Many karelians haves personal disorder. Finns-Karelians are special because we still have our pagans belifes, we strongly belive to co exist with nature. We have also our own guardning three.

So no, to get help here is to drug you up and you must shut the hell up. Thats the Swedish way. I been refused to get medication, because I do not trust pills. Many others like me is drug up and their instution will lock up people like me.

I have professional help, but there're no good. If I go there they wanted to eat pills to numb my connection to the sprit side of things.

My mental state is nuthing wrong. I have the papers to prove it. Im the person who people turn to when they have problems.

back to earth, great song! Here is an song from our land:

18 hours ago, KarelianShaman said:

Yes, its very close to the nature. I love specially brichs threes around me. There a place not long from my place, there alot of brichs threes called "The valley of death". Because alot of pet owners buired there pets there. That Daemon is an good sprits. When I feel low, he picks me up like an engery drink. When fullmoons comes, all the sprits want to attack me. But the major protects me. And when he feels low, I talk with him. He can warn me before something happen.

Here an illustration about diffrent karelians gods named in the book of Kalevala.

godsfinn1.jpg.191ce559c9ec073abfdc943ddd2dfaaf.jpg

18 hours ago, back to earth said:

The pictures come from the Marvel Universe.. the comic book folks. There's a whole bunch of pantheons. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appgods.htm

I realize the lore for some of this goes further back, but the images themselves are from Marvel.

• Like 1