Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman spots panther near Ashby

Matt221

A guy in a black hoodie sneaking around

• Like 1

I have been visiting this site and the forums for a few years and have only become a member to put forward my bit.

Almost 20 years ago I use to work on Markets and with a workmate was returning to Hull from Pickering Market (Yorkshire area for those who dont know the UK very well).

Due to Road works we had to go a diffrent way back from normal and it included a diversion round the back of the Grounds of Sledemere House. Across the road about 50 yards in front off us loped a large black Cat (I say loped it just padded across the road in no real hurry). I told my boss at work and my mother and a few friends but thought no more about it other than knowing I had seen one of the legendary big cats that had been previously reported. then a couple of weeks later reports were in the local paper that a Black Cat had been seen around Driffield which is quite close to Sledmere House. I was quite chuffed to find that what I had seen a few weeks earlier had now been verified by other people. Have a look at this web page  http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/yorkslincs/series4/index_big_cats_yorkshire_lincolnshire_sightings.shtml

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

A panther has been spotted several times near where I live.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Black Monk said:

A panther has been spotted several times near where I live.

Will that be the Beast of Bolton? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Let's put out some bait food with trail cams and see what comes. I would do it but im 4000 miles away.  Plus it would be fun. 

• Like 1