Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5
Hanslune

A different sort of Egyptian pyramid idea

129 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Hanslune said:

...pssst don't say that about Harte and Kmt_sesh they aren't really THAT slow.

I can't speak for the exalted Harte, but yes.

Yes, I am that slow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Essan said:

...

Oh, wait, we're not actually supposed to be seriously debunking this, are we?  :blush:

If you read the titles of the articles in the links in the OP, you can see how they automatically debunk themselves. So sit back, take it easy, and have a good chuckle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

You're right.

1st Stage/Eonile:  6 - 5.4 My BP

I thought it was something like that.

On a separate note, I went swimming in the Nile when it was still a new river. You know, back when the entire Mediterranean dumped like an angry overflowing toilet all over North Africa.

I shouldn't have said that. Veteran members here will get the inside joke. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jarocal said:

Lies

Harsh truths, lad.

Quote

Damn lies

The Cabal will never divulge that truth.

Quote

And here come the statistics...

That's certainly not a concern from my point of view. As everyone in my Cabal knows, I can't count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

After 28 million years of weathering, erosion, and God only knows what else, could probably fit what's left of a pyramid one's back pocket.

Edited by WoIverine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, WoIverine said:

After 28 million years of weathering, erosion, and God only knows what else, could probably fit what's left of a pyramid one's back pocket.

Actually that is an interesting question how long would a hill of limestone blocks take to be eroded down by water, sun, salt and sand - not to mention earthquakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "Before It's News" site is a "spoof news" site; one that allows any sort of story to be published there.  

 

There's more nonfiction at The Onion than there is at BIN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

The "Before It's News" site is a "spoof news" site; one that allows any sort of story to be published there.  

 

There's more nonfiction at The Onion than there is at BIN.

Well yeah its crazy news so that is a good place for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're slowing down again, folks. What's going on here?

This time I'm tempted to blame...Hanslune. Yes, Hanslune. His spirited talks with his Atlantean friend Rupert is keeping him from posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

We're slowing down again, folks. What's going on here?

This time I'm tempted to blame...Hanslune. Yes, Hanslune. His spirited talks with his Atlantean friend Rupert is keeping him from posting.

Certain people who will remain nameless are insisting  I do more work and not 'waste' time on message boards.......

Rupert isn't a problem I find that I just put the can into dishwater - its kinda like a spa for him.

Edited by Hanslune
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

......  or   also,   kinda like a  geyser . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2017 at 6:10 AM, kmt_sesh said:

LOL Good points. I had forgotten but I believe the Nile isn't even nearly that old. And I got a chuckle over the same thing: the pyramids experienced continental drift and moved hundreds of miles north—and yet remained intact for well over 20 million years. Now that's good construction for you!

Now, you enjoy your tea. Sop up the mess. But this article leaves me wondering, what did this bloke put in his tea?

Cocaine of the mummy from an ancient unknown, undocumented that left no signs or trace of its existence trade route between Egypt and the Americans. Every knows thats the best to put in your tea LOL 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone knows that the pyramid in question was once a Goa'uld mother ship of one of the system lords.  Finding a long lost Tardis, they adopted the technology to travel back in time, determined to end humans on earth before they began.  They were unable to properly control where they ended up and landed on a time rift similar to that of Torchwood.  Their technology and the rift interacted, killing all the Goa'uld and turning the ship into a stone pyramid just before the interaction closed the rift for good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

We're slowing down again, folks. What's going on here?

This time I'm tempted to blame...Hanslune. Yes, Hanslune. His spirited talks with his Atlantean friend Rupert is keeping him from posting.

Hey !  What about me !   Now I feel left out .   So as not to slow things down here ,  and since I cant remember what the topic used to be ...  here is an update on my adventures elsewhere . 

Remember crazy lady that attacked me on other ( supposed NON WOO WOO )  forum re   'Mandela Effect' .  She started posting abso garbage again and I posted links to show Mandella effect was originally a study on faulty memory and tracked the crazy emergence of Woo woo youtubes which created the 'sensational phenomena' and twisted into the  alternative reality thing  / woo garbage   ( not that I used those terms there ) .

She went crazy, chucked a tantie, went hysterical, accused me of illuminati  , being  paid to do it  etc etc and other craziness and threatened to leave the site if I was not called to account ( this is supposedly a site about  awareness and development ! ) .

Today, I get a mod message there, saying yes I am right but she wants to talk about that and I should not post opposing information 

!   :o        I know what happened ... mods cant deal with long term member crazy lady going off at them ... I know the dynamic ;

 At home : someone did BS , some crazy woman blamed me  and  outraged at me , I told her 'guy' was witness - see him.  She comes back enraged and hysterical and ranting at me, guy  agreed with her, it was probably me .   So I went to see him and I ;  "  I bet I  I know what happened , she was so crazy and hysterical you couldnt deal with it and supported her lie over the truth to get her off your back ?"

< sheepishly >    "  yeah   .... "

"  Coward !  

 

Now, if you still bored Mr Sesh  and not enough  WOOBS    (  hey  !   I invented a new word ;  Woo woo BS   -  WOOBS :)  )  here, I send you that site address so you an converse with the young lady   :) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Quaentum said:

Everyone knows that the pyramid in question was once a Goa'uld mother ship of one of the system lords.  Finding a long lost Tardis, they adopted the technology to travel back in time, determined to end humans on earth before they began.  They were unable to properly control where they ended up and landed on a time rift similar to that of Torchwood.  Their technology and the rift interacted, killing all the Goa'uld and turning the ship into a stone pyramid just before the interaction closed the rift for good.

and then CERN turned on, wiped your memory of it and they turned it back off  .... nothing to see here folks   ... move along !  

 

Image result for woman hysterical gif

 

Oh my God !  That terrible Man ... he is doing it again !  cant someone stop him  PLEASE !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, back to earth said:

Hey !  What about me !   Now I feel left out .   So as not to slow things down here ,  and since I cant remember what the topic used to be ...  here is an update on my adventures elsewhere . 

Remember crazy lady that attacked me on other ( supposed NON WOO WOO )  forum re   'Mandela Effect' .  She started posting abso garbage again and I posted links to show Mandella effect was originally a study on faulty memory and tracked the crazy emergence of Woo woo youtubes which created the 'sensational phenomena' and twisted into the  alternative reality thing  / woo garbage   ( not that I used those terms there ) .

She went crazy, chucked a tantie, went hysterical, accused me of illuminati  , being  paid to do it  etc etc and other craziness and threatened to leave the site if I was not called to account ( this is supposedly a site about  awareness and development ! ) .

Today, I get a mod message there, saying yes I am right but she wants to talk about that and I should not post opposing information 

!   :o        I know what happened ... mods cant deal with long term member crazy lady going off at them ... I know the dynamic ;

 At home : someone did BS , some crazy woman blamed me  and  outraged at me , I told her 'guy' was witness - see him.  She comes back enraged and hysterical and ranting at me, guy  agreed with her, it was probably me .   So I went to see him and I ;  "  I bet I  I know what happened , she was so crazy and hysterical you couldnt deal with it and supported her lie over the truth to get her off your back ?"

< sheepishly >    "  yeah   .... "

"  Coward !  

 

Now, if you still bored Mr Sesh  and not enough  WOOBS    (  hey  !   I invented a new word ;  Woo woo BS   -  WOOBS :)  )  here, I send you that site address so you an converse with the young lady   :) 

Gees, I can't catch a break. I try to let you off the hook for once and you still take offense! Well, fine, the painful lull in our discourse is all your fault! Hanslune and his pal Rupert are freed from suspicion.

I do remember your crazy-lady friend on the other forum. Is she the same person of the pineal gland? If this is a non-woo site about awareness and development, why is she on there pushing all manner of crazy falderal? It would seem UM would make a better home for her. I certainly wouldn't mind reading some of her posts, but I'm not going to join a forum about awareness and development. I'm quite aware already of how underdeveloped I am, thank you.

But perhaps the most important contribution in your post was the term "woob" (woo-woo BS). I like it. I like it very much. I shall probably have to steal it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Quaentum said:

Everyone knows that the pyramid in question was once a Goa'uld mother ship of one of the system lords.  Finding a long lost Tardis, they adopted the technology to travel back in time, determined to end humans on earth before they began.  They were unable to properly control where they ended up and landed on a time rift similar to that of Torchwood.  Their technology and the rift interacted, killing all the Goa'uld and turning the ship into a stone pyramid just before the interaction closed the rift for good.

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Certain people who will remain nameless are insisting  I do more work and not 'waste' time on message boards.......

Rupert isn't a problem I find that I just put the can into dishwater - its kinda like a spa for him.

Sneak away and do it secretly. Go to a library or a porn shop for their computers. I won't tell anyone. Shhhh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Certain people who will remain nameless are insisting  I do more work and not 'waste' time on message boards.......

 

But you do not "waste time" on this (or any other) message board. The altruistic manner in which you dispense evidence based information refuting baseless fringe conjectures could be construed as the apex of philanthropic service to mankind.

Many followers of Fringe theorists are eleemosynary in their sourcing of valid, verifiable, and peer reviewed information.

Any discussion reviewing the latest (or recycled) fringe assertion bereft of your valued input would be a monumental disservice to those of us who read these threads in an attempt to gain useful knowledge about the past.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Quote

I remember studying all theses Atlantis theories.  Some people  actually  believed  that the Sphinx was a hybrid  half human, half animal that came from space, the bones and the space ship were  buried under the pyramid :):):)   

 

Edited by docyabut2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

But you do not "waste time" on this (or any other) message board. The altruistic manner in which you dispense evidence based information refuting baseless fringe conjectures could be construed as the apex of philanthropic service to mankind.

Many followers of Fringe theorists are eleemosynary in their sourcing of valid, verifiable, and peer reviewed information.

Any discussion reviewing the latest (or recycled) fringe assertion bereft of your valued input would be a monumental disservice to those of us who read these threads in an attempt to gain useful knowledge about the past.

I like your answer a lot more than mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I remember studying all theses Atlantis theories.  Some people  actually  believed  that the Sphinx was a hybrid  half human, half animal that came from space, the bones and the space ship were  buried under the pyramid :):):)   

That's just one of innumerable beliefs that are both silly and amusing. Aliens are often suspected. There's always the yarn that the animal-headed Egyptian deities were actually space aliens and the ancient artists were depicting them exactly the way they looked. I'm sure there's an episode of Ancient Aliens to that effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I like your answer a lot more than mine.

I can only strive in the hopes my humble, undereducated, disjointed ramblings achieve 1/3 the grace, fluidity, dare I say even elegance that a post by yourself, Cormac, Swede, Kenemet, or Harte possesses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

I can only strive in the hopes my humble, undereducated, disjointed ramblings achieve 1/3 the grace, fluidity, dare I say even elegance that a post by yourself, Cormac, Swede, Kenemet, or Harte possesses.

Come now, you don't give yourself enough credit. I always enjoy your posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

That's just one of innumerable beliefs that are both silly and amusing. Aliens are often suspected. There's always the yarn that the animal-headed Egyptian deities were actually space aliens and the ancient artists were depicting them exactly the way they looked. I'm sure there's an episode of Ancient Aliens to that effect.

kmt I remember seeing this documentation of this guy, that did a demonstration on how he folded the picture of the face on Mars ,it was a lion and a human face,who was that? Hancock?

Edited by docyabut2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 5

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.