Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Matrix

Opus Magnus

Well, I've been reading through the entire Bible for the 3rd time, and I'm on the book of Exodus again.  In Exodus the matrix is mentioned, and the initiatrix.  At first I was curious as to the connection with the films.  However, I guess the creators or directors of the Matrix were Jewish, so there might be a connection.  The matrix is sort of a prophetic film in the movie scene, and many will try to set it aside as the False Prophet.  However, I have questioned it, and things keep occuring in my life that bring out things from the matrix. Things both physical that can be proved, and are like either a joke, or if serious are even sort of troubling that they happen...  Other things that are more personal.

However, in Exodus, the matrix is described as the womb of a woman being opened by her first born child.  That's called opening the matrix, if the child is a male, and the initiatrix has something to do with being initiated into the system of laws and mysteries of the Torah.  In the films, the state that mankind in is sort of like a perpetual womb set up by the machines to keep humans in line and use them for energy.

On another note, what I thought about extra with that.  Is that it says all the first born of Israel, all of the cattle, and the men first born are an offering to God, and a lamb is to be used to redeem them.  Because, God killed the first born of all of Egypt, a lamb must be used to redeem all the first born of Israel.  If a lamb is not to be used to redeem one of a donkey, an ass, then you are to break its neck.  However, you obviously aren't to do that for the men.

Though, Jesus, who is supposed to be the sacrificed lamb, I guess saves the day of Israel, because Israel has been scattered, and cannot offer a lamb unless they have a tabernacle to offer it before.  All offered animals must be killed before the tabernacle, or it is against the law.  So, everyone without a tabernacle, I mean a real tabernacle, not a half fake one, cannot do animal sacrifices.  So, the Israelites would be screwed unless they could use Jesus as an excuse as an offering for their males.

Hope you Respect, Amen.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Opus Magnus

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Dyna

• HDesiato

I think there is a possibility that Jesus (Yehoshua)came to put and end to the sacrifices because there were never from the true God the creator in the fist place.He created animals and humans to eat only vegetation, why would he find the death of his creation "sweet-smelling". On the other hand the demons the reptilian overlords would indeed enjoy the constant killing and fire.

20 hours ago, Dyna said:

I think there is a possibility that Jesus (Yehoshua)came to put and end to the sacrifices because there were never from the true God the creator in the fist place.He created animals and humans to eat only vegetation, why would he find the death of his creation "sweet-smelling". On the other hand the demons the reptilian overlords would indeed enjoy the constant killing and fire.

Yeah, usually when God speaks to a man it starts off as an individual Angel, then that Angel calls itself God to the man.  I think it means the Angel is channelling the God directly through him.  It's usually something plural, like with the tower of Babel, I think it says mankind literally frightened them because they might of had another chance to reach the status of the angels and challenged them, so they had to take care of that quickly to make sure mankind was in a trapped mental state for the rest of their time.  From certain perspectives it seems kind of offensive, but it's hard to tell unless you were there at the time.  Also, after the fall of babel is when the 800-900 year old men started to gradually fall to 130 year old men.

But, also as with the sacrifices, I think it is also to play on a mechanism of nature, to bring rain.  That's what God says the sacrifices and laws are for.  I think it's about building atmospheric pressure to keep the sky, happy, with the people, while god is away.  Sacrifices are in all cultures for this reason I think....  Also to keep plagues away.  There is a Psalm that says God doesn't actually care about the sacrifices, it says something like, "Why would I care about what you sacrifice to me?  I can come down to the secret areas of the earth and eat the beasts that you know not of anytime I want."  So, I think it's just a rule of nature to control the atmosphere and other things.

Hum dead animals control the rain....ok.

I think the cultures practicing sacrifice of any kind have been misled by demons, they probably have a good laugh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2017 at 10:40 AM, Opus Magnus said:

Well, I've been reading through the entire Bible for the 3rd time, and I'm on the book of Exodus again.  In Exodus the matrix is mentioned, and the initiatrix.  At first I was curious as to the connection with the films.  However, I guess the creators or directors of the Matrix were Jewish, so there might be a connection.  The matrix is sort of a prophetic film in the movie scene, and many will try to set it aside as the False Prophet.  However, I have questioned it, and things keep occuring in my life that bring out things from the matrix. Things both physical that can be proved, and are like either a joke, or if serious are even sort of troubling that they happen...  Other things that are more personal.

However, in Exodus, the matrix is described as the womb of a woman being opened by her first born child.  That's called opening the matrix, if the child is a male, and the initiatrix has something to do with being initiated into the system of laws and mysteries of the Torah.  In the films, the state that mankind in is sort of like a perpetual womb set up by the machines to keep humans in line and use them for energy.

On another note, what I thought about extra with that.  Is that it says all the first born of Israel, all of the cattle, and the men first born are an offering to God, and a lamb is to be used to redeem them.  Because, God killed the first born of all of Egypt, a lamb must be used to redeem all the first born of Israel.  If a lamb is not to be used to redeem one of a donkey, an ass, then you are to break its neck.  However, you obviously aren't to do that for the men.

Though, Jesus, who is supposed to be the sacrificed lamb, I guess saves the day of Israel, because Israel has been scattered, and cannot offer a lamb unless they have a tabernacle to offer it before.  All offered animals must be killed before the tabernacle, or it is against the law.  So, everyone without a tabernacle, I mean a real tabernacle, not a half fake one, cannot do animal sacrifices.  So, the Israelites would be screwed unless they could use Jesus as an excuse as an offering for their males.

Hope you Respect, Amen.

Well, I have to correct myself.  I guess the Jews don't have to always offer before the tabernacle.  That was only during their wandering.  But, once they reached the cities they conquered, the promised land, they could offer at places that God chose outside of their city walls.  They were not supposed to offer inside the city, or at a places of their own choosing that their own minds said were right, but at places God chose. 

Also, further, the reason God made them kill the animals before the tabernacle in the first place, was to stop them from offering to their Goat idol god in the fields.  This brought up an idea to me, when I read it, the Goat god Devil that they worshipped.  I wondered if it has anything to do with the goat god of Eliphas Levi, that is infamous now, that the templars are rumored to have worshipped?  I don't know if the templars worshipped him, or if only a few did, but that's the rumor.

This, I think is different from the brazen calf too, however.

On 6/25/2017 at 11:01 PM, HDesiato said:

Reading the bible 3 times (or anything 3 times) is excessive.

Well, it says in the gospel, one of the parables Jesus gives: That heaven is like a woman who went to make bread and made 3 measures of flour, and hid a little bit on leaven in it.

So, I'm reading it three times, that's my goal, to fulfill that prophecy.  I thought, reading it three times, and during I have lots of life lessons, and also I tend to find other scriptures outside the bible, usually right around the middle of reading it, that I separate and read those for about half a year, which is like the leaven.  This has happened by chance each time, taking a year and a half for each reading of the old testament.  However, the old testament on its own takes about a year to read.

It's an abstract example of an interpretation of the parable,and I've though of others, but it makes sense to me. Like a branch off of the tree, which may grow many different branches and leaves before it gives fruit.  That's another analogy of the way.