Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Children and Astral Projection

JuniperBreeze

My son is only 10 but since a young age has been very intuitive/sensitive. He talks about dreams he's had that have come true and is always mentioning de ja vu.  I, myself, was about 8 years old when I started realizing that places I'm at for the first time,  I have dreamed of and can tell you where everything is located. 

The other morning I awoke to him on the couch playing on his tablet.  I turned into the kitchen to make coffee and asked him if he wanted breakfast.

No answer.

Looked back into the livingroom, he wasn't there.  I assumed he went back to his room.  I looked in to find him fast asleep in his bed.  When he woke up a bit later I asked him if he'd been in the livingroom and he looked at me as if I'm crazy!

Maybe I am losing my mind,  but can a child only 10 years old be able to project so strongly in their sleep as to another can see them?  I've fumbled around internet articles, but I'd like to have real opinions. Thanks!

• Like 3

No. Astral projection isn't real.

You want your kid to be special, but he's just a normal kid, just like millions of others.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, JuniperBreeze said:

My son is only 10 but since a young age has been very intuitive/sensitive. He talks about dreams he's had that have come true and is always mentioning de ja vu.  I, myself, was about 8 years old when I started realizing that places I'm at for the first time,  I have dreamed of and can tell you where everything is located. 

The other morning I awoke to him on the couch playing on his tablet.  I turned into the kitchen to make coffee and asked him if he wanted breakfast.

No answer.

Looked back into the livingroom, he wasn't there.  I assumed he went back to his room.  I looked in to find him fast asleep in his bed.  When he woke up a bit later I asked him if he'd been in the livingroom and he looked at me as if I'm crazy!

Maybe I am losing my mind,  but can a child only 10 years old be able to project so strongly in their sleep as to another can see them?  I've fumbled around internet articles, but I'd like to have real opinions. Thanks!

If not astral projection then it is another gift that either you or him, if not both, share.

I am leaning away from astral projection yet could be wrong. 

You both are special and as everyone has a gift that can help others hopefully yours are shown.

• Like 3

Upon reflection this could be two things, one based on his power, but let us leave that between you two,

As you are here to speak then between us you might have the ability to merge time via recalling someone to a specific area in your mind,

So basically you think of him and know he has sat there so,are able to place him there again, Now close your eyes and imagine someone else, it could be someone who sat on same sofa, you dreamed of them on sofa, or just visualize them there. You can do this to a whole group to bring them together even if they were not together as a group. The energy created will allow healing and support of others.

I have done similar once and only learn things to teach others, This resonates with me and if it does with you then try it and see what happens, If not save it until needed as if one day your child is feeling so low you wish you had extra support. Or if you have a memory of someone not there with a problem in the past, let them meet your child, knowing they would change and not have that problem,

Let us know if you try this or if your child mentions something other on their own. Ask about dreams they have, people they wish to have met, etc, Just don't let them know yet so you do not feed anything to them as a child is best as a clean slate and will tell wisdom they should not have if we do not feed them how special they are.

When they grow and sense more and do more and wonder you can confirm they are gifted but let them arrive at this. I do think they are involved with this gift as when I used it it was via the dream of another, my own memories, etc..I can explain how I arrived at this here later but ponder this now or let it go and if important it shall return by you being reminded of it by another or your own strong sense of self bringing it up again, Only do what make sense and believe likewise as well. AS you too are a blank slate but adult enough to dispel what I have said that is not for you now or later...

• Like 1

For the general reader who might be puzzled by the above but familiar with some terms, I explained remote viewing in reverse, Remote recall,

For one or more advanced practitioners who use this specifically be aware it is more intrusive than remote viewing, which itself is intrusive if done without permission, so if one has been in a place they gave their permission to be there but if not take precautions.,If we  just imagine them there, and do it over and over, it is unfair and abuse of gifts and will not be your gift as you abuse it to summon someone for your own needs.

What will happen in one case is if doing this for someone you are separated from by whatever space or time you will end up more lonely as eventually the connection will be cut by them knowing and revoking or their own true self doing so.

In the other case of summoning someone to berate them or instill commands, you will get ill and it will be revoked by their true self as well, but you can also revoke it to get over any ill spells on your own.

This cannot be used to manipulate others or manipulate the separation of us from others if they are separated by choice, ask them personally, pray to their heart, and if they are outside of life as you know it, simply ask them to visit and if you need help let me know. I can help you easier than brute strength,

To those with sensitive or empathetic natures, and those who use mental magic of this sort with success, and doubts this, then test it yourself for this is not to be hidden and if you have any success you then are in debt to find a variant of another ability to help others as I have here.

I bow to the ONE TRUE GOD AND GODDESS WHO IS NEITHER MALE OR FEMALE AND THANK them for this gift for credit is theirs and yours.

We are their tools until we are them again.

Edited by I hide behind words
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 10:16 PM, JuniperBreeze said:

Hi,

My understanding is that yes these things can and are being done. 

John

• Like 2

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 8:15 AM, John from Lowell said:

Hi,

My understanding is that yes these things can and are being done. 

John

Nod nod, short and sweet afirmation, you are always on point JfL.

• 2 weeks later...

it is more likely that he was actually sleep walking  (common at that age)  or in a half awake state, where he was not really aware of what he was doing. While anything is possible, you probably actually saw him,  but he doesn't remember being out of bed.  

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2017 at 10:16 PM, JuniperBreeze said:

No answer.

I know I’m a few years late but I stumbled across this post while searching for answers for an experience I had with my son. 

Our townhouse has two bedrooms upstairs which are directly across from one another with my sons room just at the top of the stairs. My bed is positioned in a manner where my feet are pointed to the door so I am in view of anyone coming Upstairs though I cannot see my sons door without standing in my own doorway.

One night I was watching tv in bed and I saw my son walking upstairs and what seemed to be back into his room. I sat for a moment because I thought it strange as he doesn’t like to go downstairs alone st night, especially when the lights are off. I finally got out of bed to see what he was doing and he was fast asleep and still neatly tucked into bed (comforter tucked under his mattress). I have no other explanation except that his spirit was wondering.