Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I can see my future

Nathania

I know, what you're thinking (and no I'm not a mind reader), I am some sort of lunatic who claims to see my future. Well, I don't necessarily blame you... I can see, well more like feel my future. I can ask myself how it's going to end up or how i will mess up. But no matter how much I try to cancel it happening, it can't. I sometimes talk to my past self telling myself that it should be this or that, and that's how I get my feelings. I communicate with my past and future. In my opinion there is no future, past nor present. Every single second borns a new me in a different time. I know it might not make sense but this is how I explain it. And that every newborn me considers themselves are in present. Before you get too confused I'll tell you how my feelings feel... Whenever I'm in a test and unsure what to answer I ask my future self "What's the answer??" And Whenever I get close to the answer my heart beats rapidly fast. And when I go home I make sure my answer was right, and normally it is. I would tell myself "It was A, past me..." yes I know I sound like I should be in a medical help or something but this happens. I can't exactly TELL what's going to happen, I can only ask my future self a yes or no question. And again, I don't know how this works to be honest...

• Like 3

Very interesting and thanks for the read. 

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Nathania :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

So, you should be able to take a multiple choice test about something which you know nothing, and pass?

Are you willing to do that? It would be kind of hard to invigilate over the internet though... 

I have been seeing my future for almost a year now. It`like ground hog day same old same old. I need a kick in the ass.

• Like 2

Is your post asking a question or is it meant to be informational? To be new-born constantly would require you to be alternately new-dead at the same rate. In fact, it is all you, past, present and future. My experience is that the Real world exists in eternity. "Eternity" does not mean "time going on forever". It is outside of time entirely. We only enter into time when we wish to change something.Time provides a "frame" upon which change can be effected utilizing the leverage provided by bracing against the additional dimension.Remaining within time requires self-discipline and/or genuine interest in the project.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 8:18 PM, Nathania said:

I know, what you're thinking (and no I'm not a mind reader), I am some sort of lunatic who claims to see my future. Well, I don't necessarily blame you... I can see, well more like feel my future. I can ask myself how it's going to end up or how i will mess up. But no matter how much I try to cancel it happening, it can't. I sometimes talk to my past self telling myself that it should be this or that, and that's how I get my feelings. I communicate with my past and future. In my opinion there is no future, past nor present. Every single second borns a new me in a different time. I know it might not make sense but this is how I explain it. And that every newborn me considers themselves are in present. Before you get too confused I'll tell you how my feelings feel... Whenever I'm in a test and unsure what to answer I ask my future self "What's the answer??" And Whenever I get close to the answer my heart beats rapidly fast. And when I go home I make sure my answer was right, and normally it is. I would tell myself "It was A, past me..." yes I know I sound like I should be in a medical help or something but this happens. I can't exactly TELL what's going to happen, I can only ask my future self a yes or no question. And again, I don't know how this works to be honest...

Yes, l can remote view, and the same place doesn't change much, things get slicker and more rounded with more lights and stuff but that is about it.

We will have Princess Lea type holographic phones by the year 2022-23, (real ones) and NASA will give us proof that we are not alone by 2033.

And l tend to have the heart racing thing happen when l get accurate.

And before anyone ask, no, l cannot predict Lotto numbers, tried that twice elsewhere, and didn't win, but accuratly predicted how many numbers l would get right, two weeks in a row.

B)

• 2 weeks later...

That's really good to have that insight. I would like to have that foresight but I'd prefer to have a limited amount. It's fun to be surprised