Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not too sure what's going on?

Rose8877

I've always had weird paranormal experiences like feeling something in the room and my mom would feel it too and we would just look at each other like, "Did you just feel/hear something?" But as I grew older it seemed to fade away a little. Until the past two weeks. I have been seeing these visions almost. It's like I can see a man standing in my kitchen but I know no one is there and another day I will see him under the big oak tree in my front yard. So I finally got up the courage to tell my husband. I said, "I'm going to describe someone and I want you to tell me if you know this guy." I was extremely careful not to sway his thoughts while describing what I saw. 

(BACKGROUND: Our house is on his farm. His uncles home that was built in 1926 was torn down and our home built on top. I was thinking it may be his uncle but he says no.
They say it's none of their family because their family has never had a long beard like that. However, the large oak tree in my yard is where a church was once held back in the great depression.) 

I said, "He's a tall older man maybe in his late 60s or early 70s, he is skinny, like gravely ill skinny, he has sunken in eyes and a long skinny face, he has a long gray beard and he's balding, he wears a white t-shirt, a black jacket, and black church pants, do you know anyone who fits that description?" and he looked over at me after thinking a minute and tells me that I just described the guy who his sister is convinced haunts her. So I went to her and told her to describe him and sure enough its exact except for the age. I've never heard her talk about it or my husband talk about it.  

My question is, "Why am I seeing this?" and "How are we describing the same man if we've never talked about it, is he really there or am I crazy?" 

Well, I'd be wondering why he appears as a different age to you two.  If that's like the variable, then maybe you can change what he is, or try to imagine him as much older than humanly possible, or younger than humanly possible.  I don't know, so how far his age can stretch and it'll probably get annoyed and tell you something.

If two people see a ghost independently, and can corroborate their experiences, how can it be anything but the truth?

Maybe the guy is stuck there (like the 'unfinished business' scenario), or he was buried in the church yard, or lived in a house on that plot.

On 06/06/2017 at 7:52 AM, acute said:

If two people see a ghost independently, and can corroborate their experiences, how can it be anything but the truth?

Because they feed each other's experiences... 

If two people who were not connected in any way saw something, and reproduced accurate images or other evidence, then maybe you should then ask 'how can it be anything but the truth'.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

it may be that he is a lost soul and the only ones that are open enough to seeing him are you two. But keep in mind that evil spirits like to play games to invite them in.....but I notice you mention that the figure you see is in locations like under trees sitting there, or doing other things but question is, is he looking away from you?  Is he being :"seen by you" yet in ways as if to be as menacingly as possible?  Because if he is, then I think he either may be just in his own repetitive motion which has nothing to do with you, or he is spirit that wants you to open up and help it.  The problem with the latter reason is it could be good or could be evil and its probably a 50/50 at this point.  So maybe when you next feel its presence before you get a visual pray. Pray to be cleanse of all sins and allowed the strength to see clearly, the knowledge to understand and the trust in the Lords protection every step of the way.  If it is not for a good reason it is reaching out to you, you will know, immediately pray and cleanse and "give it to God" if so.  If you end up feeling safe in proceeding on, still cleanse before and pray for guidance and as I pray "to be able to understand what I am being asked to do as clear as a huge neon sign with the answer in the middle of the darkest desert."  Sometimes it take such a huge obvious answer to be able to be processed by us so be careful and good luck....xoJ