Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's going to kill me?

docyabut2

Is it going to be one more egg, a cigarette or one more alcohol drink ?  No its life its self  that going to killed me

• Like 1

aye... life it turns out, is the leading cause of death.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Is it going to be one more egg, a cigarette or one more alcohol drink ?  No its life its self  that going to killed me

The cumulative effect of some indulgences/habits obviously can take their lethal toll though.  Cigarette smoking is linked to 1 in 5 deaths in US and alcohol related causes are the 4th leading preventable cause of death in US......so move to UK!  558648.gif  dontlaugh.gif?v=2

• The title was changed to What's going to kill me?

One thing that people seem to have a hard time grasping is that none of us are going to get out of this life alive. People act like if we could cure cancer we wouldn't die. Every time we cure or create a vaccine for an illness something else becomes the leading cause of death. Less than a hundred years ago syphilis killed millions of people. When modern antibiotics made it a mostly nonlethal illness all of the people that would have died of that...died of something else. Death isn't the end of life it is part of life. Without it there would be no place for our children and all advancement would end as we became stagnant as a species. 

Every cell in our bodies die. The person that you are today has no part that was alive 10 years ago. Life isn't about individual cells. As cells age they become inefficient and die so that healthy cells can take their place. Individual people like the individual cells pass so that we as a species can grow and live on. Maybe that life force goes even further than just our single species...??? Irregardless when my time is up I will without despair, step aside so that we as a life force or species can go on.  

• Like 2

except that even with everything above? it's actually going to end up being carnivorous horses.

sorry.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DanL said:

One thing that people seem to have a hard time grasping is that none of us are going to get out of this life alive. People act like if we could cure cancer we wouldn't die. Every time we cure or create a vaccine for an illness something else becomes the leading cause of death. Less than a hundred years ago syphilis killed millions of people. When modern antibiotics made it a mostly nonlethal illness all of the people that would have died of that...died of something else. Death isn't the end of life it is part of life. Without it there would be no place for our children and all advancement would end as we became stagnant as a species. 

Every cell in our bodies die. The person that you are today has no part that was alive 10 years ago. Life isn't about individual cells. As cells age they become inefficient and die so that healthy cells can take their place. Individual people like the individual cells pass so that we as a species can grow and live on. Maybe that life force goes even further than just our single species...??? Irregardless when my time is up I will without despair, step aside so that we as a life force or species can go on.  

but it been proven  memory cells can go on in the organs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-558271/Can-really-transplant-human-soul.html

On June 5, 2017 at 11:03 PM, docyabut2 said:

If you're living, you're dying.

2 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

except that even with everything above? it's actually going to end up being carnivorous horses.

sorry.

Considering the bite one of my horses tried to take out of the youngest one, you might be onto something.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

Horses have been actually known to eat meat if it is made available. They are not like cattle with four stomachs and so like hogs and people they will eat almost anything. A horse doesn't live on hay alone for long. They need a much more high protean food source. 

The evil garden ninja gnomes are far worse than any carnivorous horse or omelet. :ph34r:

On 6/5/2017 at 9:03 PM, docyabut2 said:

Mine is not to reason why, mine is but to do or die.:D To me dead is dead the who, what, why are just incidentals and if I knew before hand what was going to kill me, could I alter the end game? Nope I'm going to be dead anyway and when I am dead will how I died make any difference to me? :lol: 

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
structure

• 2 weeks later...

Ryu...I'm freaked out by garden gnomes...don't laugh...it's a real problem...and to top it off with ninja skills??? Horrible way to go...:wacko:

On 6/5/2017 at 9:13 PM, quiXilver said:

aye... life it turns out, is the leading cause of death.

No friend, it is running out of life that causes death.

• Like 1