Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wrestling With Ghosts

FunkmasterV

"Wrestling With Ghosts"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskNB0Wj2Nk&list=PLkW6dTRrGbhoOkh68OQB-URsKrdWz44-3

A paranormal team suffers a demonic possession during an investigation, and the last remaining member scrambles to find strong willed replacements for his TV show...

When he hires professional wrestler, comedian, and musician skeptics, a paranormal television show like no other rises from the ashes.

"Wrestling With Ghosts" is definitely the funniest paranormal TV show ever, but over time, the team develops a theory that they think helps them capture some of the most unique evidence in paranormal television history

Ghost TV is about to get Funky

The self produced season of Wrestling With Ghosts will start airing episodes June 17th, 2017 at 10PM.

Check out

www.FunkmasterV.com

for the show.

You mean they wrestle the ghost of gorilla monsoon?

Edited by travelnjones
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing but Owen Hart, the ultimate warrior and Eddie Guerrero immediately came to mind.

• Like 2

Me and my partner Big Luke have wrestled ghosts before... one possessed his hand. We thankfully won the match but to this day every time he pees his left hand goes numb for some reason...

Episode #1 "I Used to be a Cop" is tonight!

At 10PM EST tonight, you can watch the debut of Wrestling With Ghosts over at www.FunkmasterV.com
The show is Funny, the show is fresh, and there is evidence the likes of which you will never see on any other show. Come make out with us tonight... I mean... watch the show...

Here's a teaser trailer for tonight's episode:

https://www.youtube....QB-URsKrdWz44-3

Thanks for the luv,
Funkmaster V

On 06/17/2017 at 10:07 AM, FunkmasterV said:

Me and my partner Big Luke have wrestled ghosts before... one possessed his hand. We thankfully won the match but to this day every time he pees his left hand goes numb for some reason...

You talkin' 'bout a stranger?

• 2 weeks later...

Wussup babies... Episode 2 of Wrestling With Ghosts dropped last week and the fans are creeped out. There is evidence in this episode that you will not believe.

The episode takes place at a hidden ghost town in North Carolina. You will not believe your eyes and ears!

Watch all six segments here and to experience maximum thrills and chills.

Thanks for the love!
Watch out for episode 3 July 1st at 10PM EST
www.FunkmasterV.com

Funkmaster V

Hey Funkmaster, instead of just doing what seems to be promotional posting.. why not stick around for a while and actually participate in a conversation about the show? What's some of this unbelievable evidence? Not everyone is willing or able to click on Youtube videos.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This Saturday, the funkiest gang in the ghost game hits up an old Post Office in a seemingly cursed town in Tennessee encountering the season's first poltergeist. The "entities" seem to be dead-set on bothering the females of the group, and then switch their attention to the biggest threat... converting Big Luke from a skeptic into a true believer.

Saturday, July 15th 2017... 10PM
www.FunkmasterV.com

• The topic was locked

At this time, it's obvious that you are only promoting your show Funkmaster, and that's against the site rules.

1. No spamming Common forms of forum spam include but are not limited to:

• 1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise a product, site or service.

thread closed

• Like 2