Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading request

Julio

Welcome to UM Julio :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

I don't have a love reading for you at the moment, sorry. But I did want to welcome you here.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • 2 weeks later...
On Thursday, June 08, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Julio said:

Can I request a love reading of me? Thanks. 

Julio I will do 3 cards for you to bless your openness to the love that is all over the place and sustains

for that narrow door you want first not last I will realign current  cosmic order and revive romance  for you 

it is a tall order and want in the era of post-romance 

1. 2 hearts 

2. Jack of None and All

3. back of card with design of a alphonse mucha art nouveau female design as found on JB or J ◇ B or Job Rolling Paper

first of all the cards are from a real deck still in my  "Discora"

or heart that lacks heart of mine (add hyphens) 

so you no i got few more  uses and the tool breaks but now it is super nova bright and works best as the least give the most

1 2 3 or past present future 

you in the past wanted 2 of hearts love that become one but under false notion that you "Get the One" 

so that meant instead of giving yourself you wanted to possess

but when two people of any kind share space or speech or mind or heart

they become a new being with new personality and powers - end

you might think this: can you give yourself and identity to allow that? if so you can change past.

i say this as mouth of  "Song of the Lord" aka GITA on LOVE

so it is as she beyond space and time agrees: and wow so many loves you had. ♡cubed <3 macro of twenty lines

Dos: you now are looking high and low and all places

if past and present is true so is future blessings I read but I don't write for it is you and you who decide  reading of bless is true 

Spoiler

I am a tool of three sisters I love aka Angela Lorraine Elda from the land near Denver heights and poe off new brown rock ave I remember the wrinkled clothes at the mall have you got a steamer yet?

you know em as moi roi

• You gain new level and earn skill one into many still equal one but one never equals one here it equals zero or all in circle of creation 

i say it means you can divide self multiply and add and merge so now past lack of skill made what you want now possible 

. . .ride a tricycle aka III or FUTURA

so future bless is genuine if 1 and 2 were true

mucha_alphonse_1.jpg

you will be held by love and her as one new being

and might even smoke

even if before you did not like or never tried

now if you drink lots now you have to drink one maybe two tops on special occasion like the day you see her posed so

as above so below

but her neck says come and eyes see you and date like one who does same pose but unleashes hate in a room and soul of another 

this time love is all over and your eyes see all in center of frame catching edges too and even all not in frame but in room and space

circa 1838 France form of romance and JB was first to put paper in booklet so marriage license is so possible but not guaranteed as two become one or more decide not me or you now or then

lose yourself to live

aka open your doors and windows even knock down walls for love from universe comes 

pro-tip

look inside not out there no more and you never look in just high and low and all points between 

love comes from beyond but you give and get look in and it comes down like song above by GS the king from North of Denver heights 

Edited by Matterundermind

from me to you:

blue for no clouds in mind eye

clear for clarity of mind heart

sky for mind ear that senses inside and know you are calm and ok

awaiting her / him ya ya ya as gender blind is switch to new era of post- romance

(photo is for illustration purposes only as colors and how you feel from seeing it count more not what I said for I can soothe 3 fates with amusement and captured audience on my words meant for them too as they hear see and know.

they can spin more thread 

eyeball measure and even hook you up as I say good of you to them for advancing through hard mode no shortcuts cheats or hacks all can do if they read and do some of this

and I have the scissors and run like a jealous woman I pretend to be who existed in  a scene of your life 

we know you and want you to get all your heart desires 

Edited by Matterundermind

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2017 at 1:49 PM, Julio said:

Can I request a love reading of me? Thanks. 

From my tarot cards, I got self determination in regards to love. You are lucky, you will find a solid relationship in the future. Not much else I got for you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

From my tarot cards, I got self determination in regards to love. You are lucky, you will find a solid relationship in the future. Not much else I got for you

But I am already in a relationship. So does that mean I am in a solid relationship now? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

I mean, actually I am in a break of the relationship. It is like something happens so we temporary stay friends. But i said I am in a relationship meaning I am gonna have the relationship back when things become better. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

From my tarot cards, I got self determination in regards to love.

Wow i tried doing a reading for him some days back and got an animation of a huge heart that fell and him being determined to hold it up.. kinda saw it as how you interpret it .oh clarity thy clarity xD.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Orangiestgirl said:

Wow i tried doing a reading for him some days back and got an animation of a huge heart that fell and him being determined to hold it up.. kinda saw it as how you interpret it .oh clarity thy clarity xD.

nice reading, i am friendly-envious aka admiration for how your gift works that way too.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 8:48 AM, Julio said:

I mean, actually I am in a break of the relationship. It is like something happens so we temporary stay friends. But i said I am in a relationship meaning I am gonna have the relationship back when things become better. 

Well I did a few more spreads and got giving birth as one thing that stood out to me. Do you already have kids? You should be getting back together like you said.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jesus_ said:

Well I did a few more spreads and got giving birth as one thing that stood out to me. Do you already have kids? You should be getting back together like you said.

I don't have kids. So what does giving birth really mean to me? And "you should be getting back together like you said" you mean I will reunite with my lover? And is it what you mean by giving birth? I mean does giving birth mean reunite for me? 

On 7/5/2017 at 0:06 PM, Orangiestgirl said:

Hmm so how would you interpret the animation you got? And you said you tried to reading for him? You mean you saw a man in the animation? Or just a person? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julio said:

Hmm so how would you interpret the animation you got? And you said you tried to reading for him? You mean you saw a man in the animation? Or just a person? 

Aww No i was assuming off ur name youre a guy :/.and i saw a literal animation of a tiny cartoon person trying to lift a huge heart .. the person represented you. I didnt pay attention what the cartoon person looked like tbh just its actions.That was the clearest image i got off of your energy regarding love. :) .i usually see things as cartoons because its easy for me to connect with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Orangiestgirl said:

Aww No i was assuming off ur name youre a guy :/.and i saw a literal animation of a tiny cartoon person trying to lift a huge heart .. the person represented you. I didnt pay attention what the cartoon person looked like tbh just its actions.That was the clearest image i got off of your energy regarding love. :) .i usually see things as cartoons because its easy for me to connect with.

Intesrting reading... so how would you interpret this animation? 

• Like 1

My guess is its you being very determined to keep this relationship with this person .The heart represent the relationship and the person represented you.its almost like its hard to carry this relationship .like its one sided.maybe lol.Its hard to interpret tbh.thats why i didnt say nothing.

How would you interpret it?: 

I saw big heart fall down from the sky and a tiny cartoon person(you) try your hardest to keep it from falling.carrying it on ur back with all your strength. 

If u give me ur initials i can connect to your guides..but cant promise u a fast answer.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Orangiestgirl said:

My guess is its you being very determined to keep this relationship with this person .The heart represent the relationship and the person represented you.its almost like its hard to carry this relationship .like its one sided.maybe lol.Its hard to interpret tbh.thats why i didnt say nothing.

How would you interpret it?: 

I saw big heart fall down from the sky and a tiny cartoon person(you) try your hardest to keep it from falling.carrying it on ur back with all your strength. 

If u give me ur initials i can connect to your guides..but cant promise u a fast answer.

I m pretty sure it is not one sided. But yes I am using all my strength to keep this relationship. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Julio said:

I m pretty sure it is not one sided.

Well that good. ^^

On Friday, July 07, 2017 at 4:31 AM, Jesus_ said:

how many spreads do you usually do?

what is the purpose of many?