Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeking Psychic Medium

Guest Lili Ree

Guest Lili Ree

Hello! It's nice to come across a forum were it's not heavily skeptic. I have been on forums were they are skeptic and shun peoples beliefs it's really cruel and unfair.

People have the right to believe in what they want! Well i have been looking for a psychic medium/channeler for awhile now. It's a long story,sorry but i can't offer any money, this is just for a helping hand.

It would be best if you were in the San Fransisco,  area doesn't really matter as long as your not  in another country!

I am in my late 20's so it would be nice to have someone around that age or a little older is fine too, i don't mind!

Please respond if interested! I don't really care if your a male or female. I seem to connect better with females though.

Edited by Lili Ree

2 minutes ago, Lili Ree said:

Hello! It's nice to come across a forum were it's not heavily skeptic.

Hi and welcome. 

There are a few skeptics on here, but they are not cruel and unfair,  in fact they are very fair.

good luck in your quest and do not get duped....BIG TIP do not give out any information at all about yourself to alleged psychics,  this is always the key...if they really have a gift, they would not need to ask you anything. 

be aware that their questions will require answers which they will use later in such a way that you will ask yourself "how did they poasibly know that?" ..hence, tell them nothing apart from basics, like your first name only.

• Like 2

Guest Lili Ree

Ah, okay i have been on this other sight, & i get nothing but skeptics commenting my posts. At least there nicer here. Thank you for the tip as well!

Welcome to UM Lili Ree :st Please, read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

First I'm going to ask for a bit of clarification. You posted this in the spiritualism and mediumship area that's a subtopic of the ghost, hauntings, and paranormal section here. Are you asking for help with that aspect.. or are you looking for something else? Like a more general application of medium/psychic/channeler kind of person. We do have other areas of UM that may be more applicable if you aren't looking for.. and sorry to be blunt but.. looking for someone to deal with dead people.

• Like 1

Guest Lili Ree

Thank you for the welcome! I'm specifically looking for someone to deal with dead people yes. Thought this was a good section.

1 hour ago, Lili Ree said:

Thank you for the welcome! I'm specifically looking for someone to deal with dead people yes. Thought this was a good section.

What does your heart seek to tell or hear, feel or connect, with the dead?

Whatever the case do it yourself. We all can in our own way.

Do you dream ask them to visit. Do you feel presences ask them to visit. Do you smell scents and hear footsteps, ask them to visit.

I am neither but more symbolic and follow the signs via synchronicty.

Also I am ritualsitic of a personal nature as a psychological aid.

So I used a tree trunk my sister owned and was in her trunk but also in my jeart as she told me the story behind it.

I placed it outside my window.

I then set up a digital antenna outaide for better television reception at first but now I purposed it for better reception.

Then I believed and she spoke to me, I heard her clear within, her voice, not my thought, and she visited, I felt her presence later but at first the wind moved a picture and a fabric at once.

All this because others dreamnt her, felt her, heard her, sensed her, wth why was I not connecting.

Well I did what I did and invited her again without saying visit in my dreams or any specific order. She came in the form that was natural to me which at first was unknown.

Also everyone who ever lived and we knew is replicated and interfaced within our neurons so can never trult die. That is the mechanism behind all this.

Any questions? Sorry if you wanted a channeler but I would rather teach one how to than pretend I was needed for that. And once people were but now no longer are foe the day has come the dead can hear.

If you require scriptural reference ask me via pm or here. If not great. That is one step closer and quicker to your loved or needed one.

They all, your ancestors, lost ones, and descendanta unborn, all surround your bed, your door, and you.

You are no longer lost. I summon all for before birth we were one and aftee we return flesh to earth, we merge once more. Although it can begin here and now.

Don't believe ghosts are only those who lived and died for they are the same state as those before being born.

And you and me are more in the world of dead than life.

So living ones near you, open heart in you, speak and shine, hear and signs. And so it is for you Lili Ree whose alias or key to best do this is Peace-Peace-Be (then state your intent).

Edited by I hide behind words

Guest Lili Ree

I Hide Behind Words: Hello & thank you for your lovely story, my case is very difficult. It may or may not be real.That's why i need someone. I can't really connect on my own. So i'm hoping to get someone very advanced. I'm happy people have been so kind to me on here.

16 minutes ago, Lili Ree said:

I Hide Behind Words: Hello & thank you for your lovely story, my case is very difficult. It may or may not be real.That's why i need someone. I can't really connect on my own. So i'm hoping to get someone very advanced. I'm happy people have been so kind to me on here.

OK. One comes who can help, another will give helpful advice, and another will care so much they can empathize, choose who to tell your case and need or tell it thrice. Whatever the case all will happen as you seek for the heart knows other hearts.

Even so keep my clues in mind if ever up for an art project lol

19 minutes ago, Lili Ree said:

To the words in bold, if in need of another service of help with reality and unreality, here is my card and thread.

1 hour ago, Lili Ree said:

The best way to deal with dead people is to let them rest in peace and you concentrate on making the best you can out of your life.

life is short enough,  be grateful to be alive and if you really believe the dead are.......still around, in time you will eventually find out for youeself if that is true.....as it stands,  you only have a belief, which is fine, nothing wrong with that, you are young and you have what dead people do not....life.

make the most of it while you can.

Reapect the dead...are dead.   

Reapect your own life....and live it to the full.

let the dead rest in peace while you live in peace.

Guest Lili Ree

I can see were your coming from,but i'm suppose to find someone who can communicate with my situation. My situation is very well unique...

If you are in a dangerous situation, please go to the police and get help. Any psychic stuff or not, safety first.

Oh good. You might be surprised that sometimes we get members that are indeed in real police requiring danger and still go for the spooky angle instead. I take it then that the danger you refer to is of the more spiritual nature than a tangible danger.

• Like 2

Just be very careful there's a lot of weirdos out there 

I do not know for sure if i can be of any help, with out knowing the full details of this issue. I know that you have said its personal mixed with danger. I do not live near where you are by a long shot but I can offer a lot of advice and possible ways to protect yourself. If you would like to talk via email, phone however I will gladly help in anyway I can. 

A little backstory about me, I am sensitive. A middle ground to being fully psychic.I have studied the ways of Wicca, Pagan's. I have cleansed households in the past..dealing with dark things is not a problem.