Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dream interpretation

pally

I have had quite a lot of kissing dreams, but I just can't understand the one I had last night and would appreciate interpretations. I was with a guy I know and have always had feelings for. He kissed me on the lips and then we both rose up a few metres off the ground while joined together. It felt amazing and is something I've never experienced in a dream with someone else. Any ideas on what this could mean?

• Like 1

Your dream seems very straightforward.

In your fantasy, you anticipate transcendence in intimacy. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

For me, flying or floating stands for... a sort of achievement. Power, control, self discipline. When I fly, there's a thought "I can do this, I can do this! I DID IT!" I think it's similar for you. You did it, you finally have him. 

On 2017-6-11 at 6:52 PM, pally said:

I have had quite a lot of kissing dreams, but I just can't understand the one I had last night and would appreciate interpretations. I was with a guy I know and have always had feelings for. He kissed me on the lips and then we both rose up a few metres off the ground while joined together. It felt amazing and is something I've never experienced in a dream with someone else. Any ideas on what this could mean?

The act of levitation or  flying is generally held to be associated with good events and happiness in your life    it represents freedom, liberation  and new opportunities  Your subconscious possibly symbolically  interpreted the  act of kissing as all of these things  and gave you the symbolic lift of levitation.  Try to repeat the feeling you experienced and use it to fly or levitate in a controlled way in your dreams.  I began flying as a young child, but it is a common  dream  experience in adolescence.

Was it the kiss or the levitation which was the most amazing part? :) 

Ps physical dream experiences often require a real life experience for your mind to be able to recreate.  It is possible your dream is reprocessing a powerful kiss you had in waking life and adding symbolic attachments of power to it.  On the other hand, even watching a movie with a powerful kiss in it can have the same effect in your dreams. 

Edited by Mr Walker

• 1 month later...
On 23/06/2017 at 9:16 AM, Mr Walker said:

The act of levitation or  flying is generally held to be associated with good events and happiness in your life    it represents freedom, liberation  and new opportunities  Your subconscious possibly symbolically  interpreted the  act of kissing as all of these things  and gave you the symbolic lift of levitation.  Try to repeat the feeling you experienced and use it to fly or levitate in a controlled way in your dreams.  I began flying as a young child, but it is a common  dream  experience in adolescence.

Was it the kiss or the levitation which was the most amazing part? :) 

Ps physical dream experiences often require a real life experience for your mind to be able to recreate.  It is possible your dream is reprocessing a powerful kiss you had in waking life and adding symbolic attachments of power to it.  On the other hand, even watching a movie with a powerful kiss in it can have the same effect in your dreams. 

Thanks for your reply. I've had flying dreams for years so that didn't feel new. It was the kiss that felt amazing perhaps because it was mixed with flying, and I've never kissed that guy in waking life either.

On 23/06/2017 at 2:18 AM, GalexyNumber24 said:

For me, flying or floating stands for... a sort of achievement. Power, control, self discipline. When I fly, there's a thought "I can do this, I can do this! I DID IT!" I think it's similar for you. You did it, you finally have him. 

I only have him in my dreams though :(

Hi there : You will have the return of someone who has been absent from your life. Your dreams warning you to keep your lips sealed and rise your maturity a little. I suspect you have  knowledge of something that could cause harm to this person. 

On 19/08/2017 at 2:12 AM, LILAC11 said:

Hi there : You will have the return of someone who has been absent from your life. Your dreams warning you to keep your lips sealed and rise your maturity a little. I suspect you have  knowledge of something that could cause harm to this person. 

Hi, thanks for this. I'm not entirely sure who it will be but will bear this in mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pally said:

Hi, thanks for this. I'm not entirely sure who it will be but will bear this in mind.

Your welcome, keep me posted