Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello

Rick Turner

Hello, my name is Richard Turner and I wish to take the opportunity to say hello. I just happened to stumble upon this new site Unexplained Mysteries and I love it. I'm looking forward to reading more interesting stories and articles.

• Like 4

welcome Rick.... yes its a great site....enjoy the threads....make some posts, and bare in mind this site has a lot of mature members too

• Like 3

Hello there Rick, welcome to UM :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Rick.

I hope you enjoy your time on here! :)

• Like 3

Welcome to UM Rick enjoy your stay here and have fun engaging in interesting discussions on the various forum sections. Hope you enjoy it! :)

• Like 3

Hi Rick :st  Welcome to UM. Pull up a chair and enjoy your journey through the best range of topics on the internet. Post away and have fun!

• Like 3

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:45 AM, Rick Turner said:

Hello, my name is Richard Turner and I wish to take the opportunity to say hello. I just happened to stumble upon this new site Unexplained Mysteries and I love it. I'm looking forward to reading more interesting stories and articles.

stumble upon as in website called that or as a folksy way to say random find?

well please dive in and post as much as you read. 

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 10:18 AM, seeder said:

welcome Rick.... yes its a great site....enjoy the threads....make some posts, and bare in mind this site has a lot of mature members too

lololol

irony or gag on newbie?

you rule the shift show of politics can you do same in top of forum like S vs S or New Age please?

5 minutes ago, Matterundermind said:

lololol

irony or gag on newbie?

you rule the shift show of politics can you do same in top of forum like S vs S or New Age please?

what are you on about?

Welcome!!    The hot towels are on the right, cookies and tea are on the left.  That is, unless someone has once again eaten the cookies in which case there's some slightly stale chips in the cupboard.   Enjoy!   :D