Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Science Proofs: Sphinx is 800K year old

T.U.M

13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

TUM... English might not be your native tongue, so FYI ... it's facts "prove" not "proof" and "pyramids were" not "was".

Thank you, it's true. English is not my native toungue :) So I have to used robot voice in video. It's bad buddy!

3 hours ago, Windowpane said:

But there are two elements to this question:

(a) the age of the stone; and

(b)  the epoch in which the stone was carved.

But, if the limestone from which the Sphinx is carved is nummulite limestone, that makes (at least some of) it ca. 44m. years old, doesn't it?  Not quite as old as your 650m., of course ...

But that doesn't answer the question of when the statue was carved.  Unless, of course, it was the work of Ancient Atlanteans fleeing from a different galaxy 40m. years ago who just happened to land at Giza on a refuelling stop ... 

Hello friend, about Atlanteans, I'm rather like the Ancient Races theory from 18th - 19th New Age Movement than Galatic Empire hypothesis.
About age of the stone, scientists consider and have hypothesis about more than 4,000 - 4,500 BC. Older than Egypt civilizations.
And (b) question, it's a mystery! Scientists can't analyze and give a result in current time.

Edited by T.U.M

41 minutes ago, T.U.M said:

Hello friend, about Atlanteans, I'm rather like the Ancient Races theory from 18th - 19th New Age Movement than Galatic Empire hypothesis.
About age of the stone, scientists consider and have hypothesis about more than 4,000 - 4,500 years ago. Older than Egypt civilizations.
And (b) question, it's a mystery! Scientists can't analyze and give a result in current time.

Howdy TUM did you mean to say 4000-4500 BC as 4,500 years ago which equals 2,500 BC is well after the founding of the first Dynasty around the 32nd century BC?

13 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Howdy TUM did you mean to say 4000-4500 BC as 4,500 years ago which equals 2,500 BC is well after the founding of the first Dynasty around the 32nd century BC?

Thank you Hanslune, Edit that. Older than Egypt civilizations, and not year old 'cause the reason as you told about.

15 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Mmm, grilled Sphinx!

Oedipus brand grilled sphinx: it's so good you'll...

...uh, never mind.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Well, when I was last there I saw that some of the layers had no fossils in them meaning of course the Spinx is actually a rare limestone inverted fossilization of a pre-life form which I can firmly date to the Neoarchean period; 2.5 to 2.8 billion years ago.

allright !  thats enough of that.

I know from an astral traveling past life that  the Spinx is made from rock from the future transported back in time by time travelling aliens . At this moment, the rock that makes the sphinx has not even been formed yet .

• Like 4

and why   is sphinx there ?  Think it through guys  ......   filling station   .....

Image result for caltex horse

Image result for golden fleece petrol

Image result for shell petrol station                          Related image   

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Does anyone ever feel like they're 800k years old? I do. Every day.

20a0b61228470e39c0d8f72a01d9b095911f3615

8 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

"Feel like". Who are you trying to kid here ? I know you were there when the Sphinx was built. 

ufo-pyramids

Its really quite simple, the Sphinx was built as a navigation aid for aliens trying to land on top of the pyramids. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

When you bringing some in for the rest of us?

Best I can do is pics Emma, and this one is the only one on this computer:

5944930fbe3fe_FriedChicken11-7-15.jpg.2c4a5f580ed06b517bf0ca5dbf88b4ef.jpg

I could steal a few more pics from my daughter on FB.

Harte

14 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Can someone please sum up for me, without asking me to watch a video, what the scientific proof of this is?

It's in the resonant frequency of the hand wave.

Harte

11 hours ago, Windowpane said:

But there are two elements to this question:

(a) the age of the stone; and

(b)  the epoch in which the stone was carved.

But, if the limestone from which the Sphinx is carved is nummulite limestone, that makes (at least some of) it ca. 44m. years old, doesn't it?  Not quite as old as your 650m., of course ...

But that doesn't answer the question of when the statue was carved.  Unless, of course, it was the work of Ancient Atlanteans fleeing from a different galaxy 40m. years ago who just happened to land at Giza on a refuelling stop ... 

The Atlanteans manufactured precisely the exact innumerable waves from their stronghold in Atlantis to perfectly carve a sphinx out of a bothersome knoll jutting up right in front of their favorite beach resort.

It gave the place a little class.

Harte

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Best I can do is pics Emma, and this one is the only one on this computer:

5944930fbe3fe_FriedChicken11-7-15.jpg.2c4a5f580ed06b517bf0ca5dbf88b4ef.jpg

I could steal a few more pics from my daughter on FB.

Harte

Thanks. Now I'm hungry. I want fried chicken.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

"Feel like". Who are you trying to kid here ? I know you were there when the Sphinx was built. 

ufo-pyramids

Its really quite simple, the Sphinx was built as a navigation aid for aliens trying to land on top of the pyramids. 

Yes, yes it was. And yes, it's true, I was there from the outset. Lookin' pretty good for a dude my age, right? Except it wasn't 800K years ago. More like 750,000.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, back to earth said:

Very cute. Is that a boy or a girl? The dog, I mean.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 9:22 AM, back to earth said:

Is it just me, or is that Hetty from NCIS: LA?

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 1:15 AM, kmt_sesh said:

Drink better Whiskey - it will make you feel younder..... 

On 6/17/2017 at 5:38 AM, kmt_sesh said:

Yes, yes it was. And yes, it's true, I was there from the outset. Lookin' pretty good for a dude my age, right? Except it wasn't 800K years ago. More like 750,000.

Was it also you who set up the first ever international drug cartel with trade to Egypt - great job of hiding the tracks there BTW..... lol

23 minutes ago, Peter Cox said:

I have to admit, I've had growing experience with bitter beers to that effect. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Peter Cox said:

Was it also you who set up the first ever international drug cartel with trade to Egypt - great job of hiding the tracks there BTW..... lol

I can't take credit for that. And I would, had I been involved.. I understand it was a good money maker for all involved. But while all of that was taking place, I was away with a large work team building that pyramid on Mars.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Peter Cox said:

I don't doubt it will make me feel younger. But as I understand it, better whiskey also preserves me.

• Like 3

It just struck me ..... wouldn't this make a great Cabal  logo ; 

T.U.M

Just change the text to  ' There are no mysteries ! "   or something like that . 

5 hours ago, back to earth said:

It just struck me ..... wouldn't this make a great Cabal  logo ; 

T.U.M

Just change the text to  ' There are no mys with something that would work with the acrinym teries ! "   or something like that . 

That would be cool. I've been trying †o come up with something that would work with the acronym TUMMY but must admit defeat. I'm not that clever tonight.

13 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I don't doubt it will make me feel younger. But as I understand it, better whiskey also preserves me.

Younger for longer then lol :)