Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6
T.U.M

Science Proofs: Sphinx is 800K year old

144 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

TUM... English might not be your native tongue, so FYI ... it's facts "prove" not "proof" and "pyramids were" not "was".

Thank you, it's true. English is not my native toungue :) So I have to used robot voice in video. It's bad buddy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Windowpane said:

 

But there are two elements to this question:

(a) the age of the stone; and

(b)  the epoch in which the stone was carved.

But, if the limestone from which the Sphinx is carved is nummulite limestone, that makes (at least some of) it ca. 44m. years old, doesn't it?  Not quite as old as your 650m., of course ...

But that doesn't answer the question of when the statue was carved.  Unless, of course, it was the work of Ancient Atlanteans fleeing from a different galaxy 40m. years ago who just happened to land at Giza on a refuelling stop ... 

 

Hello friend, about Atlanteans, I'm rather like the Ancient Races theory from 18th - 19th New Age Movement than Galatic Empire hypothesis.
About age of the stone, scientists consider and have hypothesis about more than 4,000 - 4,500 BC. Older than Egypt civilizations.
And (b) question, it's a mystery! Scientists can't analyze and give a result in current time.

Edited by T.U.M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, T.U.M said:

Hello friend, about Atlanteans, I'm rather like the Ancient Races theory from 18th - 19th New Age Movement than Galatic Empire hypothesis.
About age of the stone, scientists consider and have hypothesis about more than 4,000 - 4,500 years ago. Older than Egypt civilizations.
And (b) question, it's a mystery! Scientists can't analyze and give a result in current time.

Howdy TUM did you mean to say 4000-4500 BC as 4,500 years ago which equals 2,500 BC is well after the founding of the first Dynasty around the 32nd century BC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

Howdy TUM did you mean to say 4000-4500 BC as 4,500 years ago which equals 2,500 BC is well after the founding of the first Dynasty around the 32nd century BC?

Thank you Hanslune, Edit that. Older than Egypt civilizations, and not year old 'cause the reason as you told about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Mmm, grilled Sphinx!

Oedipus brand grilled sphinx: it's so good you'll...

...uh, never mind.

--Jaylemurph

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Well, when I was last there I saw that some of the layers had no fossils in them meaning of course the Spinx is actually a rare limestone inverted fossilization of a pre-life form which I can firmly date to the Neoarchean period; 2.5 to 2.8 billion years ago.

allright !  thats enough of that.

I know from an astral traveling past life that  the Spinx is made from rock from the future transported back in time by time travelling aliens . At this moment, the rock that makes the sphinx has not even been formed yet .

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone ever feel like they're 800k years old? I do. Every day.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

and why   is sphinx there ?  Think it through guys  ......   filling station   .....

 

Image result for caltex horse

 

 

Image result for golden fleece petrol

 

Image result for shell petrol station                          Related image   

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by back to earth
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Does anyone ever feel like they're 800k years old? I do. Every day.

 

20a0b61228470e39c0d8f72a01d9b095911f3615

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Does anyone ever feel like they're 800k years old? I do. Every day.

"Feel like". Who are you trying to kid here ? I know you were there when the Sphinx was built. 

ufo-pyramids

Its really quite simple, the Sphinx was built as a navigation aid for aliens trying to land on top of the pyramids. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

When you bringing some in for the rest of us?

Best I can do is pics Emma, and this one is the only one on this computer:

5944930fbe3fe_FriedChicken11-7-15.jpg.2c4a5f580ed06b517bf0ca5dbf88b4ef.jpg

I could steal a few more pics from my daughter on FB.

Harte

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Can someone please sum up for me, without asking me to watch a video, what the scientific proof of this is?

It's in the resonant frequency of the hand wave.

Harte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Windowpane said:

 

But there are two elements to this question:

(a) the age of the stone; and

(b)  the epoch in which the stone was carved.

But, if the limestone from which the Sphinx is carved is nummulite limestone, that makes (at least some of) it ca. 44m. years old, doesn't it?  Not quite as old as your 650m., of course ...

But that doesn't answer the question of when the statue was carved.  Unless, of course, it was the work of Ancient Atlanteans fleeing from a different galaxy 40m. years ago who just happened to land at Giza on a refuelling stop ... 

The Atlanteans manufactured precisely the exact innumerable waves from their stronghold in Atlantis to perfectly carve a sphinx out of a bothersome knoll jutting up right in front of their favorite beach resort.

It gave the place a little class.

Harte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harte said:

Best I can do is pics Emma, and this one is the only one on this computer:

5944930fbe3fe_FriedChicken11-7-15.jpg.2c4a5f580ed06b517bf0ca5dbf88b4ef.jpg

I could steal a few more pics from my daughter on FB.

Harte

 

Thanks. Now I'm hungry. I want fried chicken.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

"Feel like". Who are you trying to kid here ? I know you were there when the Sphinx was built. 

ufo-pyramids

Its really quite simple, the Sphinx was built as a navigation aid for aliens trying to land on top of the pyramids. 

Yes, yes it was. And yes, it's true, I was there from the outset. Lookin' pretty good for a dude my age, right? Except it wasn't 800K years ago. More like 750,000.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, back to earth said:

 

20a0b61228470e39c0d8f72a01d9b095911f3615

Very cute. Is that a boy or a girl? The dog, I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2017 at 9:22 AM, back to earth said:

 

20a0b61228470e39c0d8f72a01d9b095911f3615

Is it just me, or is that Hetty from NCIS: LA?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2017 at 1:15 AM, kmt_sesh said:

Does anyone ever feel like they're 800k years old? I do. Every day.

Drink better Whiskey - it will make you feel younder..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2017 at 5:38 AM, kmt_sesh said:

Yes, yes it was. And yes, it's true, I was there from the outset. Lookin' pretty good for a dude my age, right? Except it wasn't 800K years ago. More like 750,000.

Was it also you who set up the first ever international drug cartel with trade to Egypt - great job of hiding the tracks there BTW..... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Peter Cox said:

Drink better Whiskey - it will make you feel younder..... 

I have to admit, I've had growing experience with bitter beers to that effect. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Peter Cox said:

Was it also you who set up the first ever international drug cartel with trade to Egypt - great job of hiding the tracks there BTW..... lol

I can't take credit for that. And I would, had I been involved.. I understand it was a good money maker for all involved. But while all of that was taking place, I was away with a large work team building that pyramid on Mars.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Peter Cox said:

Drink better Whiskey - it will make you feel younder..... 

I don't doubt it will make me feel younger. But as I understand it, better whiskey also preserves me.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just struck me ..... wouldn't this make a great Cabal  logo ; 

 

T.U.M

 

Just change the text to  ' There are no mysteries ! "   or something like that . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, back to earth said:

It just struck me ..... wouldn't this make a great Cabal  logo ; 

 

T.U.M

 

Just change the text to  ' There are no mys with something that would work with the acrinym teries ! "   or something like that . 

That would be cool. I've been trying †o come up with something that would work with the acronym TUMMY but must admit defeat. I'm not that clever tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I don't doubt it will make me feel younger. But as I understand it, better whiskey also preserves me.

Younger for longer then lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 6

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.