Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Following since young age

etherealphoenixqueen

so i don't even know where to begin. I'm just trying to determine whether or not I'm crazy.

since 15 or so, I've felt a presence following me or at the very most, multiple entities around me and causing some minor uproars in my life. to start off with, I've dabbled in spirit contact but only minimally. I'm a spiritual Satanist of 6 years or so, I've always been drawn to the darker and alternative oddities of the world. in the past year, a close friend of mine and I have visited several supposedly haunted spots within the bay area. (Northern California). at one point we attempted to use a Ouija board (it was a glow in the dark toy prop as opposed to the real deal, this was done on the grounds of the Rose Hill Cemetery near the Black Diamond Mines (both supposedly haunted areas). a month later we traveled once as a group of 5 to the abandoned Slaughterhouse of Antioch California, then only my friend and a to "The Gates of Hell" in the same area. nothing has been done since, nor any areas traveled to. 

however, I've been feeling the presence following again, and this time in numbers. I don't want any sugar coated answers or telling me what I want to hear, just give it to me straight. I'm worried if i'm going crazy. Thanks 

Welcome to UM etheral :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Please be aware that we do have a rule about discussing doing illegal activities, and this includes trespassing. Trespassing includes places like the Slaughterhouse and Gates of Hell areas that are private property and often have no trespassing signs posted. It can also include things like being on properties outside of business hours, like how Black Diamond Mines area that have open hours of operation, and being in the park outside those hours is considered trespassing.

But you probably aren't crazy. I always recommend to folks that if they can get medically checked out to do so because health and safety is always first no matter what the scenario. Always a good idea.

What makes you think that it's entities causing the uproars? What kind of uproars?

• 2 weeks later...

Never good idea to use ouija boards...dunno bout toy ones...either way u might have opened a doorway for anything to come through...

there may be other answers to this then playing with the ( toy ) ouija board as you may have visited some where, in which a spirit has attached its self to you. But i first advice wold be to think if it causing any problems t your life and if so get your self to a church and speak with he vicar and see what they can do for you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ur going down the wrong path man why be a dark person? why not just choose happiness and the bright side of life. I don't think ur going crazy I think ur just stupid to be messing around with dark **** when there is no point! What did you think was going to happen when u started satanism? That you would become happier? No sir you are covered by a dark blanket and you should choose happy things

• Like 1

Another ouija board game user.

why do people play with these man made games and suddenly think they can contact the dead? You have as much chance at contacting the dead with a ouija board as you have owning Mayfair  in real life when playing monopoly.

they are just board games which capture your imaginations...but some need to learn how to step back into reality when the game is over.

• Like 2

there are no real deals, the ouija is a man made board game made for entertainment purposes, it does not matter what colour it is, the end results are all the same.

Following its commercial introduction by businessman Elijah Bond on July 1, 1890,[1] the Ouija board was regarded as a parlor game unrelated to the occult until American Spiritualist Pearl Curran popularized its use as a divining tool during World War I

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

• Like 3

On 6/25/2017 at 8:44 PM, DanaRae said:

Never good idea to use ouija boards...dunno bout toy ones...either way u might have opened a doorway for anything to come through...

They're all toys, or modeled after a toy. You can write out a ouija board using computer keys, pen and paper, or whatever you want, and the same thing will always happen, thanks to the ideomotor effect.

Edited by mr3rdrock

It's not the object itself...u can call anything to urself if ur open to it...still acts as a tool. I'm aware they're "toys"

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Sounds like you opened a door that may be very hard to close. The use of an Ouija Board in any reference is simply - using an Ouija Board. You never know who is going to come through. As you have said that you dabble in dark spirits tells us that you have pretty much invited them into your life. I think you need to decide how you want to proceed, do you enjoy the dark arts? If so, I'm not sure you will ever be rid of what has attached themselves to you. If you would like to change your perception, you may need the help of a professional in this arena to try to help you remove the followers. However, if you go back to dabbling, they may come right back.