Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeff Sessions Goes After Medical Marijuana

Farmer77

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

the guy from police academy, he is also in the C&C video above but about 30 or so years younger

I didn't recognize him! I guess we all got old, damn it.

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

OMG! Who was that?!?! 

:nw::nw::nw:

Michael Winslow

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pallidin said:

Michael Winslow

Thank you. I showed the clip to my husband and he loved it as much as I did. He wants to show it to a few friends of ours. They are both awesome.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Thank you. I showed the clip to my husband and he loved it as much as I did. He wants to show it to a few friends of ours. They are both awesome.

Awesome!! Enjoy, both of you, and other's!!!

Masters of comedy. Sure, there are others, but you know what I'm saying.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Jeff Sessions ADMITS...Marijuana not as harmful as heroin...that musta been hard jeff,but now the truth has set you free :lol:

Sorry for the jokes but that was about the only thing that seemed "groundbreaking" at todays taxpayer financed dog and pony show! Meh

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Jeff Sessions ADMITS...Marijuana not as harmful as heroin...that musta been hard jeff,but now the truth has set you free :lol:

Sorry for the jokes but that was about the only thing that seemed "groundbreaking" at todays taxpayer financed dog and pony show! Meh

He should be removed and replaced. Pain pills, not marijuana products, kill thousands of people. Pain pills could be replaced by marijuana products, but that could only happen in a sane society. Sessions, who knows next to nothing about drug differences, is not the one to take us there.

• Like 5

smoking weed has not killed anyone yet,  thou doctors say some region in the brain has reduced blood flow due to smoking regularly. and it is pretty clearly visible on mri, however there is no link to strokes. no recorded cases.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

These tv commercials with some new drug that's out on the market is comical. When they start naming the side affects of the medication, they play pleasant music with their commercials to downplay the side affects, Makes one wonder what's worse, the disease or side affects.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hawkin said:

These tv commercials with some new drug that's out on the market is comical. When they start naming the side affects of the medication, they play pleasant music with their commercials to downplay the side affects, Makes one wonder what's worse, the disease or side affects.

Yep...nothing like some tranquil music to make one forget about POSSIBLE strokes or death... :whistle:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yep...nothing like some tranquil music to make one forget about POSSIBLE strokes or death... :whistle:

I hate those commercials. Ads, from pharmaceutical companies, should be banned like those from hard alcohol and tobacco companies. Those drugs can be as dangerous as cigarettes, and the ads are much more annoying. They make me actually miss the dumb commercials from my youth.

• Like 4

If I ever get cancer I'll try cannabis. The company I work for forbids it and has drug testing every so often but I don't care. People on chemo have lost their appetites and lost a lot of weight which isn't a good thing. But cannabis gives a person the munchies.

• Like 3

My cousin has MS. All of the medication she was on practically incapacitated her. She couldn't function. She dropped most of them and is forced to buy pot illegally. The difference is astounding. She functions almost totally normal now.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I hate those commercials. Ads, from pharmaceutical companies, should be banned like those from hard alcohol and tobacco companies.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hawkin said:

So years ago, my son was going thru allergy testing. The closest pediatric allergist was at a major university. Anyway, they wanted to put him on singulair, which was new at the time and had scary ads like that running on tv. I expressed my concern and the doctor said to me, "Singulair is basically the most harmless drug on the market, we actually did the studies here.  What most people don't know is that while a subject is in the study, say he gets the flu, we have record any and all symptoms from vomiting to fever and diarrhea and disclose that as a side effect even if it has nothing to do with the drug itself." I kinda take those lists as an insurance policy for them. We've been on singulair forever with no side effects. Discussing the drug with the doctor is best.

23 hours ago, Hawkin said:

If I ever get cancer I'll try cannabis. The company I work for forbids it and has drug testing every so often but I don't care. People on chemo have lost their appetites and lost a lot of weight which isn't a good thing. But cannabis gives a person the munchies.

I lost both of my parents to it. I lost friends and relatives to it. It should not be illegal to give anything to them if it helps them. Jeff Sessions is stupid. I would give LSD and PCP to individuals if it stopped or slowed their excruciating and debilitating pain and suffering. It should be a crime to *deny* medicinal marijuana to them. The anti-pot puritans should go the way of prohibitionists. They should become relics of the past.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, hacktorp said:

That was the best! It beats anything on SNL these days.

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I lost both of my parents to it. I lost friends and relatives to it. It should not be illegal to give anything to them if it helps them. Jeff Sessions is stupid. I would give LSD and PCP to individuals if it stopped or slowed their excruciating and debilitating pain and suffering. It should be a crime to *deny* medicinal marijuana to them. The anti-pot puritans should go the way of prohibitionists. They should become relics of the past.

Isn't it strange the people who others call right wingers here are advocating the legalization of pot?  

I guess everything isn't as black and white as they think it is. :tu: Oh dear, there is that nasty "they" pronoun again. These days I can't even call my own family "they". 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Isn't it strange the people who others call right wingers here are advocating the legalization of pot?  

I guess everything isn't as black and white as they think it is. :tu: Oh dear, there is that nasty "they" pronoun again. These days I can't even call my own family "they". 

I thought that "they" was a reference to the Illuminati. I blame them for both DST and annoying pharmaceutical commercials. Seriously, like you, I sometimes stray from the conservative reservation when it seems like my tribe is wrong. Jeff Sessions needs to smoke the peace bong. :rofl:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I thought that "they" was a reference to the Illuminati. I blame them for both DST and annoying pharmaceutical commercials. Seriously, like you, I sometimes stray from the conservative reservation when it seems like my tribe is wrong. Jeff Sessions needs to smoke the peace bong. :rofl:

Yup, I march to the beat of my own drummer.  Don't put me into your perceived little box unless you want to be put into one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Yup, I march to the beat of my own drummer.  Don't put me into your perceived little box unless you want to be put into one.

Pa rum pum pum pum. 

Sorry, that just went to my head. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

You likely didn't mean it this way, but that sounded like a threat. "Stereotype me, and I'll kill ya'". :lol:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You likely didn't mean it this way, but that sounded like a threat. "Stereotype me, and I'll kill ya'". :lol:

Don't ever underestimate me...<_<

:lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

"Stereotype me, and I'll kill ya'". :lol:

~

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Don't ever underestimate me...<_<

~

I have heard of the curious incidences of 'broken fingers '

~

• Like 2

On 6/22/2017 at 0:05 AM, Farmer77 said:

The game is fixed though rephrase the question and I guarantee that 100% of their patients started with Alcohol. 

I would actually speculate that 100% actually started with either a genetic predisposition to substance abuse or a traumatic upbringing. 

The original study that 100% started with Marijuana was all ready a non partisan study as it needs to be open to every aspect of society.

Opiates are just beginning to become a problem in New Zealand and that problem comes in prescription form, not sleazy drug dealer. Maybe our more relaxed laws have helped holt the opiate crisis. However we do have a large methamphetamine problem and so does Australia whose laws are even more relaxed than NZ.

Legalized Marijuana does not fix a drug problem, but it can potentially free up police time and generate income for drug education and rehabilitation.

• Like 1