Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Farmer77

Alex Jones Megan Kelly full interview leaked

127 posts in this topic

ALEX JONES MEGYN KELLY FULL INTERVIEW LEAKED

Alex Jones has released recordings made during a pre-interview between himself and Megyn Kelly to set the record straight after the release of the highly edited promo for the NBC host’s upcoming hit piece.

Im not a fan of either per se but its an interesting "inside baseball" look at the workings of the political media. 

4 people like this

Smart move on Jones part. Take the sting out of the hit piece before it even airs. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Smart move on Jones part. Take the sting out of the hit piece before it even airs. 

You don't need to do a hit piece on jones. You just need to let him open his mouth. 

5 people like this

24 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You don't need to do a hit piece on jones. You just need to let him open his mouth. 

Main stream media obviously doesn't feel that way. Considering they lie about him every single time they talk about him. Maybe that's why you feel the way you do about him. All you have ever heard about the man is lies. I seriously doubt you have ever heard anything from him that wasn't at least taken out of context. 

Now that's not to say I think you'd agree with him, cause you wouldn't. But he is no where near the monster he is portrayed to be. 

Main stream and globalism in general is under attack in part through him. They are p***ed cause they don't control the narrative like they use to. They can't stand the fact that their monopoly on information is over. 

Anyhow this will be my last post in this thread. Arguing with people who think they know about someone cause they get all their information directly from his competition could in no way be productive. 

I will say this though, the last two years he has been by far the most accurate outlet in the country. He's been responsible for bringing more topics to the forefront then any other. 

7 people like this

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Main stream media obviously doesn't feel that way. Considering they lie about him every single time they talk about him. Maybe that's why you feel the way you do about him. All you have ever heard about the man is lies. I seriously doubt you have ever heard anything from him that wasn't at least taken out of context. 

Now that's not to say I think you'd agree with him, cause you wouldn't. But he is no where near the monster he is portrayed to be. 

Main stream and globalism in general is under attack in part through him. They are p***ed cause they don't control the narrative like they use to. They can't stand the fact that their monopoly on information is over. 

Anyhow this will be my last post in this thread. Arguing with people who think they know about someone cause they get all their information directly from his competition could in no way be productive. 

I will say this though, the last two years he has been by far the most accurate outlet in the country. He's been responsible for bringing more topics to the forefront then any other. 

I always wondered ho Jones didnt get disappeared....until he came out for Trump then it all came into focus. The dude has been an elitist tool all along , just waiting until the time was right to bring the fringe to the polls . They knew they had no chance in 08 and 12 so they didnt burn the resource. 

Elitist doesnt mean democrat. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I always wondered ho Jones didnt get disappeared....until he came out for Trump then it all came into focus. The dude has been an elitist tool all along , just waiting until the time was right to bring the fringe to the polls . They knew they had no chance in 08 and 12 so they didnt burn the resource. 

Elitist doesnt mean democrat. 

Elitist does mean Hillary Clinton. Who had the backing of the entire establishment, corporations and main stream media. 

Rrr never mind man. Reality hasn't been your strong suit when it comes to this past election. 

Ok I'm now honestly done with this thread. Let the ridiculousness commence 

2 people like this

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Elitist does mean Hillary Clinton. Who had the backing of the entire establishment, corporations and main stream media. 

Rrr never mind man. Reality hasn't been your strong suit when it comes to this past election. 

Ok I'm now honestly done with this thread. Let the ridiculousness commence 

It does mean Clinton it also means Trump and his cabal 

1 person likes this

There's always a risk that such interviews will give Jones a smidge of authenticity he's neither earned or deserves. The last thing anyone should want is a further entrenchment of his vile and dangerous conspiracy theories. Yeah sure, interview him, but duct tape his mouth shut first.

2 people like this

Alex Jones is pretty much an idiot.   He latches on so many theories that one of them is bound to be proven true at some point. 

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

he's not a monster,  he's an idiot. I could care less what others say about him because im a grown ass man who is capable of forming hisbown opnions on matters. You clearly buy into his special kind of crazy, though. No suprise.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

he's not a monster,  he's an idiot. I could care less what others say about him because im a grown ass man who is capable of forming hisbown opnions on matters. You clearly buy into his special kind of crazy, though. No suprise.

So you must have at some point been a listener hu? Or are you like all the others who have formed their opinion based on hit pieces? 

Cause unless you have actually listened to the show, you don't have any idea what you are talking about. No surprise 

edit to add- idiots don't start from nothing and build a media empire. 

Edited by preacherman76

21 hours ago, Myles said:

Alex Jones is pretty much an idiot.   He latches on so many theories that one of them is bound to be proven true at some point. 

Name one that was wrong, and don`t use the lizard people, he used that as a metiphore.

35 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

idiots don't start from nothing and build a media empire. 

and true whistelblowers and revolutionaries dont have a long and safe career broadcasting insider secrets. The dude has been an elitist plant all along. 

I did listen to him for a long time , i didnt agree with everything he said but the dude had some scoops over the years. 

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

Name one that was wrong, and don`t use the lizard people, he used that as a metiphore.

I do seem to recall him discussing Obama nuking the USA shortly after the purge - which to his credit AJ scooped first. 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

and true whistelblowers and revolutionaries dont have a long and safe career broadcasting insider secrets. The dude has been an elitist plant all along. 

I did listen to him for a long time , i didnt agree with everything he said but the dude had some scoops over the years. 

I do seem to recall him discussing Obama nuking the USA shortly after the purge - which to his credit AJ scooped first

I remember that too, but I don`t think he said Obama would do it, I even think the city Chicago was to be the target. I believe AJ was making a prediction but you know Chicago is now the murder capital of the US hmmm 

Opps I was wrong the murder capital is St. Louis

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/18/guess-which-city-is-the-murder-capital-of-the-usa-again/

Edited by The Silver Thong
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

The government uses juice boxes to turn kids gay?  Pizzagate?  Sandy Hook?  He's no fool, he knows there are enough morons in the United States that will believe him and make him rich.  

4 people like this

8 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Fair enough.    He is not an idiot, but he says idiotic things.   People buy into it and make him rich.   It happens all the time.  Rush was good at it.   He doesn't believe all he spews, but people eat it up. 

In april of 2016 when this piece was produced it was absolutely true. The media did a wonderful job of making themselves irrelevant via their blatant pandering to HIllary. Then Trump took office and highlighted the importance of a free media and their ratings have climbed back. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

In april of 2016 when this piece was produced it was absolutely true. The media did a wonderful job of making themselves irrelevant via their blatant pandering to HIllary. Then Trump took office and highlighted the importance of a free media and their ratings have climbed back. 

That would be due to Trump calling them out as fake news. Now AJ has over 100 min on tape and had 3 interviews with Kelly. From what I hear is she or NBC has reduced it to 11 min as a hit piece. She bald face lied to AJ. I have heard the recordings. It`s another msm scam.

That would be due to Trump calling them out as fake news. Now AJ has over 100 min on tape and had 3 interviews with Kelly. From what I hear is she or NBC has reduced it to 11 min as a hit piece. She bald face lied to AJ. I have heard the recordings. It`s another msm scam.

I listened too, I cant tell though if she went into the interview planning on turning it into whatever it will end up being or if the advertisers who started pulling out are really driving the edit. Either way IDK what he was thinking going to NBC for an interview regardless of the host 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I listened too, I cant tell though if she went into the interview planning on turning it into whatever it will end up being or if the advertisers who started pulling out are really driving the edit. Either way IDK what he was thinking going to NBC for an interview regardless of the host 

Well she is cute lol  To be honest from what I see it looks like AJ has done a hit piece on her and NBC. It looks like a win win for Alex. His global rating for this month is almost 29 million, twice that of Cnn and NBC combined.

Edited by The Silver Thong

On 2017-06-17 at 3:46 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You should watch Megan Kelly on the Howard Stern show lol

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

So you must have at some point been a listener hu? Or are you like all the others who have formed their opinion based on hit pieces? 

Cause unless you have actually listened to the show, you don't have any idea what you are talking about. No surprise 

Even if he listened, he wouldn't like Infowars.  Infowars exposes what him and others represent.

3 hours ago, Myles said:

Fair enough.    He is not an idiot, but he says idiotic things.   People buy into it and make him rich.   It happens all the time.  Rush was good at it.   He doesn't believe all he spews, but people eat it up. 

No, you've bought into how you were programed to see the world. 

1 hour ago, The Silver Thong said:

She did lie.

1 person likes this