Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pattern on Europe Rewrites History

Hanslune

I found this new 'idea' at another forum and am transporting it here for the edification of the learned folks that some say live here.

The claims come from one Tom M Culhane: A post at the Graham Hancock mysteries forum

Ten years ago I made a discovery that rewrites history. Anyone can verify this with a globe, compass and piece of string. It's part of a larger body of discoveries I have made: my life's work. I've posted this all in a forum, for anyone of goodwill. It cannot be explained away as random. It is truly the most startling thing you have ever seen.

It takes only a minute or two to read Part 1 of my thread and verify what I say. There is a pattern found on Europe, precisely oriented with the Great Pyramid, the distance from center to the Great Pyramid is exactly half the distance to the North Pole, and exactly double the distance to Rome. A precise "baseball diamond" is formed, showing Earth as "second base", indicating space travel and that "Home" is located elsewhere. (This idea that Humanity originally came from elsewhere is found with various independent researchers btw), It's also a calendar, and much more. It is definitely a message for Humanity, with layers of meaning.

Believe me, my findings are not about dogmatic religion, nor dogmatic science. So don't be thrown by the name of the thread: The Noah's Ark/Arc Code. I first deciphered this pattern by finding a code in bibles, that had escaped the censors, that led to Irish "mythology", and it goes from there.

The main part of his ideas are here at another forum: http://thepolkadotapron.freeforums.org/the-noah-s-ark-arc-code-non-fiction-t3757.html

He is a 'point' and 'dot' finder and sticks them all together..............................

Some of his more interesting claims are, and I selected this one at random:

I claimed the Twin Christs were picked up in Polynesia, but it is possible they made it back on their own. I wrote earlier about human abilities like teleportation. I don’t know if Jesus was at the level where he could do that long long distance at that time, but it’s possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On and one post from someone, a nay sayer, who found fault with his ideas

You say in your article that the hill of Tara is in Dublin. It isn't. It's over 40 kms outside it.

You say that the name Dublin is related to the word 'double'. It isn't. It's an anglicization of the Irish 'Dubh Linn', meaning Black Pool. It has nothing to do with 'double'.

The name Tara is not some sort of anagram of 'Ararat'. It's an anglicization of the Irish 'Teamhair na Ri', meaning Hill of the King.

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?5,1106352,1106375#msg-1106375

"I copied the title of this from his writings'

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 1

This ain't for Edification, This is for pure mental torture!!

Gaaaaaaaaah!!

Edited by The_Spartan
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Hanslune said:

I found this new 'idea' at another forum and am transporting it here for the edification of the learned folks that some say live here.

The claims come from one Tom M Culhane: A post at the Graham Hancock mysteries forum

The main part of his ideas are here at another forum: http://thepolkadotapron.freeforums.org/the-noah-s-ark-arc-code-non-fiction-t3757.html

He is a 'point' and 'dot' finder and sticks them all together..............................

Some of his more interesting claims are, and I selected this one at random:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On and one post from someone, a nay sayer, who found fault with his ideas

http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?5,1106352,1106375#msg-1106375

"I copied the title of this from his writings'

Did you mean amusement not edification? Or is the edification found through the posts refuting his conjectures?

Although the person was in error on the root of Dublin, if one mathterbates enough a link to a large oil reserve may be correlated to some measurement or ratio found at Giza implying either Ancient Aliens were depositing waste hydrocarbons on earth or they were in search of crude to refine into diesel as fuel for their interstellar transports.

Tara(hill of the king) could pass for Ararat as that is where Noah landed after the biblical flood. As he was head of the clan who survived the flood that would make him a de facto king. The Giza pyramid could be a monument dedicated to such (If one ignores all the other structures at the location).

I would not be surprised to learn that the OP has at least one statuary item of the demonic Feline idols similar to ones found in some Ancient Egyptian archeology sites.

ETA- 

All glory to our Basset Masters. May the melodic symphony of their bawl ring eternal.

Edited by Jarocal
Pious addendum of due reverence required
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jarocal said:

Did you mean amusement not edification? Or is the edification found through the posts refuting his conjectures?

Although the person was in error on the root of Dublin, if one mathterbates enough a link to a large oil reserve may be correlated to some measurement or ratio found at Giza implying either Ancient Aliens were depositing waste hydrocarbons on earth or they were in search of crude to refine into diesel as fuel for their interstellar transports.

Tara(hill of the king) could pass for Ararat as that is where Noah landed after the biblical flood. As he was head of the clan who survived the flood that would make him a de facto king. The Giza pyramid could be a monument dedicated to such (If one ignores all the other structures at the location).

I would not be surprised to learn that the OP has at least one statuary item of the demonic Feline idols similar to ones found in some Ancient Egyptian archeology sites.

ETA- 

All glory to our Basset Masters. May the melodic symphony of their bawl ring eternal.

mathterbates ---- I am so stealing that

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The_Spartan said:

This ain't for Edification, This is for pure mental torture!!

Gaaaaaaaaah!!

My mistake I did say for 'learned folks" but I meant learned forks, an archaic Serbo-Croatan term translated into English which more correctly means as 'those with forks in their brains'.

Thank you for experiencing mental torture. I did also which is why I wanted others to share my pain.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

mathterbates ---- I am so stealing that

It's a phrase I have used for years to describe people who use convoluted mathematics to support their conjectures. My favorite is using modern measurement units which would not have been utilized by the culture who constructed the monunent (often ending at a sacred number). This math generally involves connecting megalithic sites who's construction dates span millenia.

Edited by Jarocal
Cladking rules
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jarocal said:

It's a phrase I have used for years to describe people who use convoluted mathematics to support their conjectures. My favorite is using modern measurement units which would not have been utilized by the culture who constructed the monunent (often ending at a sacred number). This math generally involves connecting megalithic sites who's construction dates span millenia.

Ah yes there is a infestation of just that type of fine fellows going on at the Hall of Ma'at as we speak.

I do not discount ancient architecture incorporating ratios or numbers sacred or seemed lucky to a culture existing but one must use their measurement system and customs to find these.

Wedging "new age"assertions which appear to me a cherry picked amalgamation of disparate cultural beliefs spanning several millenia while discarding parts of those individual belief systems that do not conform to the intended "paradigm changing " message seems disingenuous to me.

Sometimes I feel that I should build a gypsy caravan and tour the U.S. with a team of mules plus a pack of Basset hound messengers. I could spend my time interpreting their tenets of brotherly affection, individual scholarship, and love for charcuterie...

• Like 4

News flash !    certain peeps brains gettin fried by   solar variations  and deep  Earth core mantle  interface sympathetic resonances .... its only  going to get worse for some time .

Related image      

:) 

Related image          

:wacko:

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

(I had to stop the 2nd image moving ... one look at that ... and we flooded with    compass and globe experiments and their  'extrapolations'   .  )  

6 hours ago, Hanslune said:

mathterbates ----

Isn't this something all math aficionados do? Every day? Several times a day?

(With apologies to math aficionados.)

Ten years ago I made a discovery that rewrites history...

To be honest that's as far as I got. I get so tied of these wingnuts with delusions of grandeur who think they're "rewriting history." Please. Tonight, I'm not in the mood. I'd rather mathterbate.

• Like 5

I almost think that if I recorded all the beer festivals in Europe from July to October and triangulated them in accordance of time and distance I could change the history of Europe in four months. All you need is a map and a mastercard.:innocent:

And maybe a good lawyer.:whistle:

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
edification
  • Like 3

I finished reading/scanning that unholy mess - having fully corrupted my brain and therefore its either an internal cleansing by liver flavoured martinis or....

mhwipJH.jpg

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 4

Image result for Indian nasal flush

Warning ;  do not wake up in the night in dim lighting  for a quick  brain flush and mistake it for this 

Image result for men's hospital urinal bottle

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 3

Using the dude's exact same methods I have deduced that Ireland was founded by TV's Hank Hill, since Tara means Hill of the King and on odd Saturdays when a c*** crows three times before 7:36 am and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will rule our planet and Sts. Beavis and Butt-head will return from oblivion.

Or something like that.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 6

That happened in the 70s didnt it  ?  

5 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Using the dude's exact same methods I have deduced that Ireland was founded by TV's Hank Hill, since Tara means Hill of the King and on odd Saturdays when a c*** crows three times before 7:36 am and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will rule our planet and Sts. Beavis and Butt-head will return from oblivion.

Or something like that.

--Jaylemurph

Now that makes sense...more so than the article in the OP. You have rewritten history, jayle. Truly paradigm shifting.

^_^

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Butt-head will return from oblivion.

He lives still under another name at the Graham Hancock forum

• Like 1

20 hours ago, back to earth said:

Image result for Indian nasal flush

Warning ;  do not wake up in the night in dim lighting  for a quick  brain flush and mistake it for this 

Image result for men's hospital urinal bottle

Sadly, I've had occasion more than once to use both devices. Don't get old and ill, people. Fortunately, however, as you warned, BTE, I've never confused the two.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

He lives still under another name at the Graham Hancock forum

Gees, I hate to say it but, as to which one it might be...take your pick.

(I didn't write that. It was Rupert possessing me.)

Well the distance from Giza to the North Pole (I assume geometric rather than magnetic) is around 5,000 miles but the radius of Earth is 3,959 miles (6,371 km).  So it fails with statement #1 and does not recover from that.

• Like 3

Kenemet has a good point. It's the sort of basic, obvious issue fringe writers tend to miss. Or ignore altogether. I was in a mood to inflict severe punishment on myself tonight so I choked it down and read some more of the article. I just can't take it seriously or invest much time in it. The article is packed full of Lego linguistics of the worst order. That's a definite turn-off for me.

• Like 2

I am about to change world history ....   everyone ready  ?

here it is ... a UFO   observing things    ( behind the snake  )   in ancient Egypt ... there !    ......   soon it will report back on what it saw  . 

Image result for egyptian serpents

• Like 3

Can't you see? The snake is enormous, it has wings, a long beard, and the thing behind its head is actually on its head because it's a helmet that conceals a very long and bulbous skull. Obviously, the snake is an alien! 

The man squatting before the alien-snake is trying to tempt it with a jug of ancient Egyptian beer. The glyphs above the man's head represent what he's speaking: "Hey, snake-dude, please don't eat me!"

(Tee-hee, I can play this game too! Actually that's a beautiful scene rich in iconography. I would translate the man's name as Amunemwia, which happens to be BTE's middle name.)

• Like 2

Thats a strange translation for the script above the mans head. 

I looked it up and the man is actually saying  ' Not now, I have an erection, I want to go to my bed,  come into my room and fan me, I will take the boat ride tomorrow. "

https://www.egyptiandictionaycladking.com 

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2