Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret of "Bones & Skull" and "Freemasons"

T.U.M

Secret societies still exist today, they may be a relic of a bygone time, but they still have the power to intrigue us. Groups that seem quite impenetrable, have forever been a source of intrigue: what are they discussing, what influence are they exerting, what is happening behind closed doors?

Here are 2 of the most talked about secret societies, that have been around the world. While most of these are incredibly dangerous, and illegal to be a part of, one actually holds the key to everything in this world. And amazing, 2 US presidents are members of those societies.

#1 - The Order Of Skull And Bones

Skull and Bones is an undergraduate senior secret society at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut. It is the oldest senior class landed society. The society's alumni organization, the Russell Trust Association, owns the society's real estate and oversees the organization. The society is known informally as "Bones", and members are known as "Bonesmen". The Order of Skull and Bones, was originally known as the Brotherhood of Death. It is one of the oldest student secret societies in the United States. It was founded in 18 32 and membership is open to an elite few. The society uses masonic inspired rituals to this day.

Members meet every Thursday and Sunday of each week in a building they call the “Tomb”.According to Judy Schiff, Chief Archivist at the Yale University Library, the names of the members were not kept secret until the 19 70s, but the rituals always have been. Both of the Bush presidents were members of the society while studying at Yale, and a number of other members have gone on to great fame and fortune.The society is surrounded by conspiracy theories; the most popular of which is probably the idea that the CIA was built on members from the group.

In the 2000 and 4, U.S. Presidential election, both the Democratic and Republican nominees were alumni. George W. Bush wrote in his autobiography, "In my senior year, I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society; so secret, I can't say anything more." When asked what it meant that he and Bush were both Bonesmen, former Presidential candidate John Kerry said, "Not much, because it's a secret."

#2 - Freemasons

Since the middle of the 19th century, Masonic historians have sought the origins of the movement in a series of similar documents known as the Old Charges, dating from the Regius Poem in about 14 25 to the beginning of the 18th century. Alluding to the membership of a lodge of operative masons, they relate a mythologised history of the craft, the duties of its grades, and the manner in which oaths of fidelity are to be taken on joining. The fifteenth century also sees the first evidence of ceremonial regalia.

Freemasonry or Masonry consists of fraternal organisations, that trace their origins to the local fraternities of stonemasons, which from the end of the fourteenth century, regulated the qualifications of stonemasons, and their interaction with authorities and clients.

The degrees of freemasonry retain the three grades of medieval craft guilds, those of Apprentice, Journeyman or fellow (now called Fellowcraft), and Master Mason. These are the degrees offered by Craft (or Blue Lodge) Freemasonry. Members of these organisations are known as Freemasons, or Masons. There are additional degrees, which vary with locality and jurisdiction, and are usually administered by different bodies than the craft degrees.

The basic, local organisational unit of Freemasonry is the Lodge. The Lodges are usually supervised and governed at the regional level (usually coterminous with either a state, province, or national border) by a Grand Lodge, or Grand Orient. There is no international, worldwide Grand Lodge that supervises all of Freemasonry; each Grand Lodge is independent, and they do not necessarily recognise each other as being legitimate.

The Grand Masonic Lodge was created in 17 17, when four small groups of lodges joined together. Membership levels were initially first and second degree, but in the 17 50s this was expanded to create the third degree, which caused a split in the group. When a person reaches the third degree, they are called a Master Mason. Masons conduct their regular meetings in a ritualized style. This includes many references to architectural symbols such as the compass and square. Masons use signs and handshakes to gain admission to their meetings, as well as to identify themselves to other people who may be Masons.

After the American Revolution, independent U.S. Grand Lodges formed themselves within each state. Some thought was briefly given to organising an overarching "Grand Lodge of the United States," with George Washington - who was a member of a Virginian lodge, as the first Grand Master. The various state Grand Lodges did not wish to diminish their own authority by agreeing to such a body.

THANK FOR YOUR READING!

Edited by T.U.M
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, T.U.M said:

While most of these are incredibly dangerous, and illegal to be a part of, one actually holds the key to everything in this world.

Do you have any support for this claim that they are illegal?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you have any support for this claim that they are illegal?

So, check some name Rlyeh:
- Aum Shinrikyo.
- Ku Klux Klan.
- Camorra

9 minutes ago, T.U.M said:

- Aum Shinrikyo.
- Ku Klux Klan.
- Camorra

What are you suggesting these groups have to do with either Skull & Bones or Freemasons?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, T.U.M said:

- Aum Shinrikyo.
- Ku Klux Klan.
- Camorra

Welcome to UM T.U.M. and thank you for the topic. The Camorra Mafia based in the Naples Italy is one of the largest criminal organizations in Italy and dates back to the 15th century. IMO unlike the Freemasons and Skull and Bones the secretiveness associated with Camorra is to avoid capture and prosecutions by Law Enforcement for their individual and group criminal activities. In the absence of Law Enforcement members of Camorra want all the citizens of their neighborhoods and towns to know who they are because they use intimidation and violence to rob and control their own people and that they are Camorra who most people in region generally fear. Again welcome to UM, it's a great place to talk, debate and make new friends.

Edited by BrooklynGuy
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, T.U.M said:

- Aum Shinrikyo.
- Ku Klux Klan.
- Camorra

Why not tell us about The Skull and Bones and Freemasonry being illegal?

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Why not tell us about The Skull and Bones and Freemasonry being illegal?

Oh my god! The quote from introduction is talking about almost secret societies. Not directly and exactly to Skun & Bones mate!

It's secret. And all we got it's just a mystery!

3 hours ago, T.U.M said:

Maybe I need edit my introduction. Cause it takes from the longer list in my channel :D:D

Perhaps a better option would be to discuss your topic here.. and be willing to respond to follow up questions and discussions without referring back to your channel again. Really.. do please tell us here in your own words how the Skull & Bones, Freemasons, Aum Shinrikyo, Ku Klux Klan, and Camorra are all related to each other, and what the illegal things are supposed to be without referring back to your own youtube or telling members to go look up random other groups elsewhere.

A couple members have already posed good questions and information. Please be so kind to address that here in your own words.

• Like 6

On 6/18/2017 at 4:27 AM, T.U.M said:

- Aum Shinrikyo.
- Ku Klux Klan.
- Camorra

What on earth are you talking about  (aside from supplying us with some definitions that have much less info than one can find on wiki  )  ? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, T.U.M said:

Oh my god! The quote from introduction is talking about almost secret societies. Not directly and exactly to Skun & Bones mate!

It's secret. And all we got it's just a mystery!

what are 'almost secret societies '   ?   :huh:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, T.U.M said:

Maybe I need edit my introduction. Cause it takes from the longer list in my channel :D:D

*snip*

I suppose that depends on if you want to be taken seriously or not? 

Edited by rashore
rule 5b
  • Like 2

Personally i like the bohemian groove stuff, at least they throw in nature and music.  I mean if you are going to control the world at least have interesting trappings of power.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 2:27 PM, T.U.M said:

- Aum Shinrikyo.
- Ku Klux Klan.
- Camorra

I do know that the KKK is not illegal.      

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I was a mason for years, most of them have no clue about the origins of the ceremonies or rituals. They do not study esoteric philosophy or read sacred alchemy text or Gnostic gospels. 99% of them just like having a place to meet up and drink coffee, eat, and talk about local stuff. Out of 1000+ masons I met, only 1 of them could even talk to me about what the all seeing eye means or comes from, the others had no answer. Being a mason does not give you power or secret knowledge, however there are serious connections to be made business wise (which is not encouraged) due to so many congressman/governors/elected officials/law enforcement being part of the fraternity.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 11:27 AM, T.U.M said:

- Aum Shinrikyo.
- Ku Klux Klan.
- Camorra

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph

On 10/7/2017 at 2:55 PM, Lilly said:

My Dad was a Mason (33 degrees no less). He was a Shriner and most of the 'nefarious stuff' (sarcasm intended) he did involved Shriner's Burn Hospitals for Children. Honestly, the Masons do good in the world, they are nothing like the KKK.

They burn hospitals for children. That is evil. 

I might have misinterpreted what you wrote. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Yeah, you’re a tad off base there for sure.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

LOL. 

Yes, I think you did misinterpret that. 

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:55 AM, Lilly said:

My Dad was a Mason (33 degrees no less). He was a Shriner and most of the 'nefarious stuff' (sarcasm intended) he did involved Shriner's Burn Hospitals for Children. Honestly, the Masons do good in the world, they are nothing like the KKK.

14 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

LOL. 

Yes, I think you did misinterpret that. 

I'm still a little confused I have to admit.

Soooo... the Shriners burnt down hospitals FOR children? Like, burning down hospitals at the childrens' bidding, or request?

Or they burnt down hospitals-for-children? Meaning, hospitals that specialize in treating children?

Either way I have to admit, I'm absolutely shocked! I'd never heard of such nefarious actions about the Masons or Shriners before :o

:innocent: :whistle:

6 minutes ago, Lemieux said:

I'm still a little confused I have to admit.

Soooo... the Shriners burnt down hospitals FOR children? Like, burning down hospitals at the childrens' bidding, or request?

Or they burnt down hospitals-for-children? Meaning, hospitals that specialize in treating children?

Either way I have to admit, I'm absolutely shocked! I'd never heard of such nefarious actions about the Masons or Shriners before :o

:innocent: :whistle:

Lol, no. Noteverything was joking.

There are a bunch of conspiracies floating around about Shriners and Masons, but the reality is that they do a lot of charity work, and they get together largely to avoid their nagging wives.

There are hospitals dedicated to the care of children who need the burn unit.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj_uJT1h4LXAhWE4iYKHTAMCa0QFghLMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org%2Fcare%2FBurn-Care&usg=AOvVaw0zYMjeba4_f8LvhDB8gizo

I know you were probably joking, as well...but for our more conspiracy-minded folks...I felt the need to clarify. 

Someone might have believed that. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I know you were probably joking, as well...but for our more conspiracy-minded folks...I felt the need to clarify. 

Someone might have believed that. 

:tu:

Sadly it's true though, there are some ... umm... rather less-fortunate-minded individuals, that might actually believe my question(s) above were sincere :lol:

I shouldn't laugh I suppose, but oh well :D

• Like 1