Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deep State Operatives

ellapenella

Presidential Historian: Deep State Operatives Are Attempting Coup d’état of US President (Video)

Presidential historian and author Doug Wead told Lou Dobbs Thursday the Deep State is attempting a coup d’état of President Trump.

Wead says they have achieved to overthrow foreign governments and now they are determined to overthrow the duly elected Republican president.

Doug Wead: We have very skilled, talented professionals. They’ve overthrown governments in Vietnam and the Philippines, in Iraq and Iran, in Egypt, in the Ukraine. Duly elected democratically elected governments. They created what they called “popular uprisings.”

What did we expect? That’s their skill set. These people who work some of them in the State Department, some of them in intelligence, some of them in the media.  They’ve worked together to overthrow other governments.  So it was inevitable they would use the gun on ourselves.  So here they go, let’s see if we can do this in America.  It looks Like a coup d’état. I don’t know how else you can explain it.

http://defiantamerica.com/historian-deep-state-operatives-attempting-coup-detat-president/

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5474671970001/?playlist_id=933116636001#sp=show-clips

• Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

It looks Like a coup d’état. I don’t know how else you can explain it.

Its pretty simple, Trump has been a terrible leader. His White House is an absolute mess , his tweets have eroded his credibility not only with the public but with his own staff. He hired and then kept Flynn onboard KNOWING he was corrupt, his attorney general was caught lying during his confirmation and then he fired the man investigating the whole thing. He spent years bashing Obama for executive orders and golf and then proceeds to out do him in both in his first 100 days. The fact that his ban keeps getting smacked down by the courts only adds to the appearance of ineptitude. 

There is noone to blame here besides Trump. 

• Like 8

That's what happens when you allow black budgets,  you get cancerous agencies.

He didn't start it but he hasn't really stopped it either.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Its pretty simple, Trump has been a terrible leader. His White House is an absolute mess , his tweets have eroded his credibility not only with the public but with his own staff. He hired and then kept Flynn onboard KNOWING he was corrupt, his attorney general was caught lying during his confirmation and then he fired the man investigating the whole thing. He spent years bashing Obama for executive orders and golf and then proceeds to out do him in both in his first 100 days. The fact that his ban keeps getting smacked down by the courts only adds to the appearance of ineptitude. 

ef5886f5.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You would love to silence President Trump same as the deep state would love to do, not gonna happen.

Oh, all of a sudden Flynn is corrupt now.

All the corruption & lies are evident , the deep state is being exposed, because Trump is transparency.

And also, Trump is not the one who misuses his power and signs executive orders as Obama did. That's just another false claim in your smear campaign against him and everyone who elected him.

Why I think Trump is having such problems:

Other Presidents have invoked travel bans (look it up). The judges that have ruled against Trump's travel ban are all very liberal. The issue will go to the Supreme Court.

Trump is essentially a 3rd party President (not really a R) and that makes things very difficult because he doesn't have party support.

The modern Democratic party has gone very far left and is never going to accept Trump as President. There is nothing they will not stoop to destroy the man. IMO the Trump Russia collusion thing was cooked up by them (I could be wrong but I don't think so).

Trump is facing a huge mess because those who created the mess still have power in other parts of the government.

Trump is also a political novice (hence why he goofs up so much) and he's having to learn on the fly so to speak.

This will all play out by either crippling Trump's ability to govern or impeachment that causes Trump to just give up on his own.

• Like 3

And also, Trump is not the one who misuses his power and signs executive orders as Obama did. That's just another false claim in your smear campaign against him and everyone who elected him.

Ella , Trump signed MORE executive orders in his first 100 days than Obama did : 

Trump's first 100 days: How many Executive Orders has President Trump signed?

According to the White House, Trump has signed 30 Executive Orders in his first 100 days, 11 more than signed by former President Obama during the same time frame and 19 more than former President George W. Bush.

• Like 3

Has it occurred to anyone that being party-blinded and polarized that anything wrong with the flavor of politics must be untrue and a conspiracy against them has made it so people aren't picking up on BOTH sides have ties to Russia.  maybe the Russians were playing both sides while we fought it out like rabid dogs devolving into a completely divided house/country.

• Like 1

Oh, I forgot to mention one little bitty thing:

If the liberal progressives manage to oust Trump they will get Pence...and the old saying, "be careful what you wish for" will likely rise up and bite them squarely on their butts.

• Like 1

Just now, Lilly said:

If the liberal progressives manage to oust Trump they will get Pence...and the old saying, "be careful what you wish for" will likely rise up and bite them squarely on their butts.

Yeah but short of Trump quitting , impeachment will take years so itll be like 6 months of Pence. Truthfully I think many on the left would gladly take a conservative president over the lunacy which is ruling this nation right now.  IDK that im fully on the left but i definitely would feel better with a grown up in office, regardless of political affiliation. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Very true,  Pence believes in conversion therapy/camps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I don't trust Pence. He's close with the establishment. The reason why I don't trust him is because I think  he would sign us into bad deals. Personally, I think that Trump is or could be sizing up people that he can and can not trust . Maybe that has something to do with draining the swamp.

Edited by Ellapennella

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Ella , Trump signed MORE executive orders in his first 100 days than Obama did : 

Trump's first 100 days: How many Executive Orders has President Trump signed?

According to the White House, Trump has signed 30 Executive Orders in his first 100 days, 11 more than signed by former President Obama during the same time frame and 19 more than former President George W. Bush.

They couldn't take down Trump on the campaign trail and since there's nothing on him as in NO corruption at all they can only nit pick and waste lot's of money so eventually they're going to find themselves under investigation because Trump is an individual who will counter punch.

They couldn't take down Trump on the campaign trail and since there's nothing on him as in NO corruption at all they can only nit pick and waste lot's of money so eventually they're going to find themselves under investigation because Trump is an individual who will counter punch.

Ella why can't you ever discuss the issue at hand? You said: 

57 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Trump is not the one who misuses his power and signs executive orders as Obama did.

I showed you where how that statement (belief?) was wrong can you not discuss the executive orders?

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ella why can't you ever discuss the issue at hand? You said: 

I showed you where how that statement (belief?) was wrong can you not discuss the executive orders?

“All of the concessions Barack Obama has granted the Castro regime were done through executive order which means our next president can reverse them,“ Trump said. "And that I will do unless the Castro regime meets our demands.”

“Those demands include religious and political freedom for the Cuban people, and the freeing of political prisoners,” Trump added.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/10/trump-in-miami-speech-set-to-roll-back-obamas-cuba-policy.html

The issue at hand is the deep state trying to take out our President.

“All of the concessions Barack Obama has granted the Castro regime were done through executive order which means our next president can reverse them,“ Trump said. "And that I will do unless the Castro regime meets our demands.”

“Those demands include religious and political freedom for the Cuban people, and the freeing of political prisoners,” Trump added.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/10/trump-in-miami-speech-set-to-roll-back-obamas-cuba-policy.html

The issue at hand is the deep state trying to take out our President.

Wow , wow , wow. 

I have to say that quote you posted from Trump only helps the senators and attorney generals who are suing him for violating the emoluments clause. 

Here's why, Trump cant open hotels in Cuba until he is no longer president, by doing this he makes it so noone else can either. How does that affect the emoluments clause you ask? His justification for doing it. You cant sit down and make billion dollar deals with Saudi Arabia and China and then claim that "human rights" are important in deciding whom a nation does business with. 

So we know human rights aren't the real reason he repealed Obamas executive order , I imagine some investigators will be trying to figure out the actual reason for it very soon. 

• Like 3

Judicial Watch Warns FBI of Obligation to Recover Records Unlawfully Removed by Former Director James Comey

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced it sent Acting FBI Director Andrew G. McCabe a warning letter concerning the FBI’s legal responsibility under the Federal Records Act (FRA) to recover records, including memos Comey subsequently leaked to the media, unlawfully removed from the Bureau by former Director James Comey. The June 14 letter from Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton states

As you are well aware, former FBI Director James Comey gave sworn testimony last week before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Among other things, Mr. Comey confirmed that, while in office, he created various memoranda regarding his meetings with President Trump. Mr. Comey also confirmed that, after his departure from the FBI, he provided at least some of these memoranda to a third party, Columbia Law School Professor Daniel Richman, for the purpose of leaking them to the press. Various media outlets now have reported that Professor Richman has provided these memoranda to the FBI. It is unclear whether he still retains copies of the memoranda.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-fbi-obligation-recover-records-unlawfully-removed-former-director-james-comey/

Judicial Watch Warns FBI of Obligation to Recover Records Unlawfully Removed by Former Director James Comey

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced it sent Acting FBI Director Andrew G. McCabe a warning letter concerning the FBI’s legal responsibility under the Federal Records Act (FRA) to recover records, including memos Comey subsequently leaked to the media, unlawfully removed from the Bureau by former Director James Comey. The June 14 letter from Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton states

As you are well aware, former FBI Director James Comey gave sworn testimony last week before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. Among other things, Mr. Comey confirmed that, while in office, he created various memoranda regarding his meetings with President Trump. Mr. Comey also confirmed that, after his departure from the FBI, he provided at least some of these memoranda to a third party, Columbia Law School Professor Daniel Richman, for the purpose of leaking them to the press. Various media outlets now have reported that Professor Richman has provided these memoranda to the FBI. It is unclear whether he still retains copies of the memoranda.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-fbi-obligation-recover-records-unlawfully-removed-former-director-james-comey/

Old news Ella the Comey has already given his memos to the FBI James Comey-leaked memos now in possession of FBI: Report

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Wow , wow , wow. 

I have to say that quote you posted from Trump only helps the senators and attorney generals who are suing him for violating the emoluments clause. 

Here's why, Trump cant open hotels in Cuba until he is no longer president, by doing this he makes it so noone else can either. How does that affect the emoluments clause you ask? His justification for doing it. You cant sit down and make billion dollar deals with Saudi Arabia and China and then claim that "human rights" are important in deciding whom a nation does business with. 

So we know human rights aren't the real reason he repealed Obamas executive order , I imagine some investigators will be trying to figure out the actual reason for it very soon. 

Jesus you believe that? So then is Trump just racist and doesnt like the Saudis or Chinese people therefore doesnt mind their plight?  Its an absurdly inconsistent position at best, more likely its just trump keeping his competitors from getting a leg up on him in the Cuban hotel business. 

What is it like to be so in love with a wannabe dictator that you have to find excuses for every single thing he says and does on a constant basis? That you have to invent a deep state conspiracy that's trying to ruin him when the sad truth is he's just a complete and utter moron and proves it day after day?

• Like 4

If the CIA and other "deep state" operatives were truly after Donald Trump, they could easily fabricate proof of a crime on his part in any manner of things and have him removed.  The fact that all the current investigations seem to stem from the chaos of his own idiocy rather than any logical pattern is proof enough to me that it is his own doing.  Half of the drama around him can be solved with simple action on his own part- which he refuses to do.  How hard is it to not surround yourself with people with undeclared Russia connections?   Why can't a self-proclaimed billionaire liquidate his business for the duration of his presidency?  How hard is it to not tweet statements that undercut your surrogates or court cases?  Heck, how hard is it to not tweet at all?

• Like 2

Ella, if anyone wanted Trump gone, he'd have had a trip to Dallas already.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 7:59 AM, Lilly said:

Why I think Trump is having such problems:

Other Presidents have invoked travel bans (look it up). The judges that have ruled against Trump's travel ban are all very liberal. The issue will go to the Supreme Court.

Trump is essentially a 3rd party President (not really a R) and that makes things very difficult because he doesn't have party support.

The modern Democratic party has gone very far left and is never going to accept Trump as President. There is nothing they will not stoop to destroy the man. IMO the Trump Russia collusion thing was cooked up by them (I could be wrong but I don't think so).

Trump is facing a huge mess because those who created the mess still have power in other parts of the government.

Trump is also a political novice (hence why he goofs up so much) and he's having to learn on the fly so to speak.

This will all play out by either crippling Trump's ability to govern or impeachment that causes Trump to just give up on his own.

Democrats Warn Trump Congress Will ‘Begin Impeachment Proceedings’ If He Fires Mueller, Rosenstein

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/17/democrats-warn-trump-congress-will-begin-impeachment-proceedings-fires-mueller-rosenstein/

On 6/17/2017 at 5:00 PM, Gromdor said:

If the CIA and other "deep state" operatives were truly after Donald Trump, they could easily fabricate proof of a crime on his part in any manner of things and have him removed.  The fact that all the current investigations seem to stem from the chaos of his own idiocy rather than any logical pattern is proof enough to me that it is his own doing.  Half of the drama around him can be solved with simple action on his own part- which he refuses to do.  How hard is it to not surround yourself with people with undeclared Russia connections?   Why can't a self-proclaimed billionaire liquidate his business for the duration of his presidency?  How hard is it to not tweet statements that undercut your surrogates or court cases?  Heck, how hard is it to not tweet at all?

That he refuses to do? I don't mind his tweeting what i do mind is that there is so much corruption ongoing and the attacks are not just aimed at him but at all of us who voted for him.