Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New MJ12 documents under study by Friedman

Marcella Ramey

I love a good conspiracy but this one has me skeptical. IDK there are some red flags for me. The "ultra" top secret label, there are numerous typos and on page 20,  Miles is used as a measurement instead of Kilometers.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

I love a good conspiracy but this one has me skeptical. IDK there are some red flags for me. The "ultra" top secret label, there are numerous typos and on page 20,  Miles is used as a measurement instead of Kilometers.  

I have to agree with you.  Seems fakey to me.  Fiction writing like the conversation with the alien.  Someone pointed out that the U. S. Air Force did not exist until September 1948 although this document implies an earlier date.  I think Stanton Friedman will declare it a hoax.

• Like 1

By the way this document is courtesy of Heather Wade and her talk show Midnight in the Desert as it was passed on to her by an  anonymous source.  It was recently provided to Stanton Friedman and others for their opinions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcella Ramey said:

Someone pointed out that the U. S. Air Force did not exist until September 1948 although this document implies an earlier date. 

The USAF was officially created on September 18th 1947.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

The USAF was officially created on September 18th 1947.

Oppps.  Yes you're correct.  Thanks.  I guess this document is dated July 1947 somewhere and they stated it wasn't Air Force yet.  Haven't had a chance to really go over it yet but first impressions were not that great.  May wait until the researchers give input.

No it would still be AAF (Army Air Force) in July of '47.

Also is this thing some huge file of what? I'm only at 42% after about half an hour downloading.

5 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

No it would still be AAF (Army Air Force) in July of '47.

Also is this thing some huge file of what? I'm only at 42% after about half an hour downloading.

It took a while for me as I went and did some things while waiting for it.  Maybe I should have given the place where the URL came from originally.  Here it is ...  http://midnightinthedesert.com/exclusive-ultra-top-secret-assessment-situation-statement-position-ufos/

The first one which is much smaller file is sideways and very annoying to try to read.

Herewith a small extract:

The adult, Earth-like humanoid turned out to be, himself, an EBE (Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity).  But he spoke perfect English with a slight and untraceable accent and exhibited many telepathic and psychic skills as well.  This EBE was, in his general appearance, completely human; internally, there were only slight differences in the formation of the heart valves, pancreas, lungs and he possessed two livers and an unfamiliar organ where where the gall bladder would be in an earthman.  Also, his digestive and gastro-intestinal systems were similar and less able to process the wide range of foods that earthmen are used to.  He was surprised to discover the scientists had unfrozen him alive, but was otherwise undisturbed to find himself in the company of earthmen. He stated within minutes of reagining consciousness that his only surprise would have been if the investigators had not chosen to "hold as captive out of your honest curiosity".  After a hasty tele-conference with President Truman, it was explained to the visitor that if his intentions proved to be non-hostile and he cooperated in an information exchange, he would be granted diplomatic status and soon be repatriated to his own kind when the arrangement could be made.  To this he readily agreed, provided he was not asked to give away any scientific secrets that could alter the course of our natural cultural development.

I shall refrain for commenting on all the issues I have with this, but seriously?  Does this really sound like the wording you'd find in a official document of the day?  Spot any rather glaring omissions and Grand-Canyon-sized holes in the logic?  Spot any terms that seem a little odd?  Like calling humans 'earthmen', and using 'tele-conferencing'?

• Like 2

Maybe you or someone could post a screen shot of a couple relevant pages of interest?

8 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I shall refrain for commenting on all the issues I have with this, but seriously?  Does this really sound like the wording you'd find in a official document of the day?  Spot any rather glaring omissions and Grand-Canyon-sized holes in the logic?  Spot any terms that seem a little odd?  Like calling humans 'earthmen', and using 'tele-conferencing'?

Has a SERPO-esque feel to it.

• Like 1

Friedman being involved makes me skeptical,  he's sort of a whitewash and push a narrative kinda dude.

• Like 1

Typically if this were a real document, the persons writing it would have source documentation as opposed to just making stuff up. As Randle point s out the name of the Base (Roswell Army Air Field) is wrong! How do you possibly get that wrong when you are going to all the trouble to fake pages and pages like this? 

Another thing I'll point out that is completely wrong and just an example of bad research by the hucksters, is that on pp14 it says Gen. Twining was contacted by a reporter out of Albuqurque at his HQ at Wright Field caught unaware of the events only to immediately fly to NM and take charge of RAAF on July 8th. This is all utter nonsense. Gen. Twining had actually flown to Alamogordo AAF on July 7th. 

Ok, granted it is somewhat mysterious as for the reason of Gen. Twining's unscheduled trip to New Mexico. However here in this case it proves source documents are not being used and even a minor amount of research would have told the Hucksters Gen. Twining was not at Wright Field on July 8th.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2017 at 4:43 PM, Marcella Ramey said:

By the way this document is courtesy of Heather Wade and her talk show Midnight in the Desert as it was passed on to her by an  anonymous source.  It was recently provided to Stanton Friedman and others for their opinions. 

Stanton Friedman wrote that book: Crash at Corona

2 crash sites in New Mexico ....July 1947

• The title was changed to New MJ12 documents under study by Friedman