Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Syrian fighter-bomber shot down by US Navy

The Caspian Hare

2 hours ago, and then said:

And that affects the U.S., how?  I don't care if the entire planet doesn't like Donald Trump.  We are STILL the nation they come pleading to when they are in need.  They probably are just p***ed because he doesn't play the same games the jug-eared fool and his predecessors played.  The point here is, no one cares what they think of America.  I suspect they'll get over it.

This is absolutely one of the best videos available that explains in detail exactly what Cultural Marxism is, its Frankfurt School origins and how it has been implemented through a pernicious strategy known as critical theory.

This video is crucial viewing for people wanting to better understand what it is that has poisoned Western Civilization to the point we are at today.

What we are witnessing in the West today is the advance of Marxism under a different banner and using a different strategy. The people of the West have been chipped away at for decades and each new generation is more susceptible to the poison as it permeates everywhere in society.

The target has been Western Civilization and all of its cultural institutions. Western traditions and morality have been debased, our cultural norms mocked and undermined, our identity targeted through forced multiculturalism and non-whites empowered to rise up against us in our own homelands. Our entire way of life has been altered and our history has been largely falsified and weaponized against us. Our character structure has been targeted by breaking down the influence of institutions such as the Family, school and religion on children. If the working class would not embrace Communist revolution then it was because their character structure had been molded a certain way by the cultural institutions in Western society.

This subversive ideology is so pervasive and yet it has been so ignored, so much so that it stands on the verge of absolute victory. Our people through their own apathetic negligence have allowed this toxic ideology to infiltrate everywhere unchallenged. It should have been stopped in its tracks, but instead it has been allowed to fester and infect every institution that has embraced it.

It is never too late to change things, but first of all people have to first understand and acknowledge exactly what it is that is destroying the West. They also have to understand the ethno-religious motivation behind those who pioneered this noxious agenda. The first step is through watching videos like this and sharing it so that others can be informed.

http://www.smashculturalmarxism.com/architects-western-decline-study-frankfurt-school-cultural-marxism/

5 hours ago, and then said:

And that affects the U.S., how?  I don't care if the entire planet doesn't like Donald Trump.  We are STILL the nation they come pleading to when they are in need.  They probably are just p***ed because he doesn't play the same games the jug-eared fool and his predecessors played.  The point here is, no one cares what they think of America.  I suspect they'll get over it.

The US is obviously the most powerful single country in the world. Not caring what everyone else thinks is an excellent way to isolate yourselves from the rest of the world. Then it won't be long until someone else steps in to take the lead. China is already seizing on the vacancy you've left in environmental science. Germany and France are already talking about standing alone in Europe. I don't think we'll see the US fall apart entirely in the near future but if you continue as you are, I'd be prepared to bet you won't be the most powerful country within the next century or so.

You might write Obama off as a 'jug-eared fool' but he was respected by other countries. The human tangerine is not. They are not just annoyed at a change of direction, they do not trust him. I expect they won't do anything too drastic until they see who Trump's successor is. Hopefully this is just a minor blip and you can regain that respect in 4 years.

6 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I don't need you to educate me you but thanks anyways. :rolleyes: Listen, I am NOT arguing that climate change exists, it has existed since  the planet cooled but I am arguing that any warming is due solely to man's actions, that has NOT been proven other than in your flawed models.  IPCC has admitted that the models need tuning as they have not caught the last twenty years of abatement of a slight warming trend.  Also, we are still emerging from the last ice age and so warming should be expected.  

My biggest complaint with people like you who offer, so readily to educate the ignorant into your doctrine, is that no other arm of science has so stomped on dissenting opinion in the last fifty years.  It is abominable to say the least and politicians are leading the charge.  One must wonder what fear you people have against dissent?  No why don't you educate yourself  and read about how the IPCC, which is run by an economist, strangely enough, is trying to deal with their model problem 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/09/26/as-its-global-warming-narrative-unravels-the-ipcc-is-in-damage-control-mode/#64faaee02695

http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/11/04/no-global-warming-at-all-for-18-years-9-months-a-new-record-the-pause-lengthens-again-just-in-time-for-un-summit-in-paris/

If you can provide examples of scientists 'stomping on dissenting opinions', I might be interested. Pointing out inaccuracies and poor methodology is not 'stomping on opinions', nor is preference for actual data over said 'opinions'.

The fact that you respond with the usual 'the climate has always changed', along with writing off the paris agreement as 'just' 0.5C over 100 years, shows just how little you understand of the topic. As I said, I'm not going to waste my time trying to teach you here. The information is readily available if you were willing to learn.

• Like 1

Breaking:

Syrian chemical weapons activity has been seen at Assad regime base used for previous attacks, say Pentagon

A warning from the administration of President Donald Trump that Syria's government will "pay a heavy price" for any future chemical weapons attacks came after it observed similar activities on a base that had allegedly been used previously for sarin gas attacks in April.

[...]

Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said that the recent activity "involved specific aircraft in a specific hangar ... Both of which we know to be associated with chemical weapons use”.

Mr Davis said the activity occurred during “the past day or two”. He did not say how the United States collected its intelligence.

LINK

Propaganda?

Edited by Be.cause

5 minutes ago, Be.cause said:

Breaking:

Another false flag in preparation?

hardly 'Breaking'

Theres already a thread on that story

• Like 2

here it is

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh im not saying he's done anything evil. Just that his actions through things like his constant lies, the drive for secrecy , the insults, the hubris and back to what we were talking about yesterday the way he left the Paris Accord he makes himself and by extension America unlikable and powerful nations which are unlikable will eventually become viewed as a domineering empire rather than a benign benefactor. 

Actually farmer, every day reveals more proof that the man isn't lying about any of these charges, the embedded system of democrat appartachiks is.    I know you are hard wired to ahte Trump but your CT instinct is completely missing that major conspiracy being uncovered daily by the investigations the democrats demanded!  It is absolutely hilarious.  WTFU, throw off the shackles and explore the NS conspiracies that are actually being uncovered.  Start with Flynn, you'll be amazed and your reaction will speak volumes,

9 hours ago, seeder said:

here it is

Maybe its not a false flag but rather a warning to Russia to keep Assad and Iran in line and away from U.S. interests. 

16 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Maybe its not a false flag but rather a warning to Russia to keep Assad and Iran in line and away from U.S. interests. 

Or to quell the progress by the Syrian army.

21 minutes ago, Be.cause said:

Or to quell the progress by the Syrian army.

It's all possible. Russia will have to confront any hostilities towards its allies so maybe this is Trumps way of not starting WW3. Besides, it wouldn't be outta place for Assad or Iran to have America and Russia at each other's throats. Maybe Trump has more finesse than everyone thought.