Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Random things written on random areas

ElenaM

10 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

Well, talking about scams... :blink:

My psychic is very accurate with his readings. Everything has happened of what he predicted, besides if I found it scammy I wouldn't have invested my money into it in the first place.

10 hours ago, Future ghost said:

All sorts of scams, and all sorts of scammers. Lots of drugs. People who are not exactly trustworthy live there ( not all of them, but quite a few). I tried the number again two more times and both calls failed. Let us know if you get through. Um, where is your psychic from? That's the kind of scam that might come from Warren. :wacko:

My psychic isn't from there dw hahaha. He's somewhere from the UK. Ooh interesting, thanks for getting info! I think that person disconnected the call but this made my curiosity even worse so imma find out who it is and what kind of ****ery is this. Lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ElenaM said:

My psychic isn't from there dw hahaha. He's somewhere from the UK. Ooh interesting, thanks for getting info! I think that person disconnected the call but this made my curiosity even worse so imma find out who it is and what kind of ****ery is this. Lol

Yeah, every call I made to that number today failed to connect. I thought it was my connection, but other calls went through fine, so it's on their end. I'm really curious,too, so if you do find out please leave a post. Thanks and good luck!

• Like 1

I'm going to go back to the actual writing for a moment..

586537 2050 st 96014

Just double checking here, and I realize you wrote it down and didn't photograph it.. . But was that exactly how the writing appeared? With the spaces placed where you have them, and the st in lower case letters? Was it all in one line, or was it in multiple lines?

And just making sure and asking more questions..

This was written on a glass door that was between a closed and locked garage, and I assume a closed and locked house?

You were new to the area- when had you moved into that house?

You and your mother discovered the writing between 4-4:30 PM. Could you give us more details on this course of events?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rashore said:

I'm going to go back to the actual writing for a moment..

586537 2050 st 96014

Just double checking here, and I realize you wrote it down and didn't photograph it.. . But was that exactly how the writing appeared? With the spaces placed where you have them, and the st in lower case letters? Was it all in one line, or was it in multiple lines?

And just making sure and asking more questions..

This was written on a glass door that was between a closed and locked garage, and I assume a closed and locked house?

You were new to the area- when had you moved into that house?

You and your mother discovered the writing between 4-4:30 PM. Could you give us more details on this course of events?

Hey Rashore,

The writing on my garage backdoor window was just like it was written by a finger, the st was smaller cases I believe. It was all in one line. Yes it was written on my garage window with a locked garage automatic door. My backdoor leads to the garage as we have a small strip of garden and then its the garage. She was creeped out but it wasnt as severe as my reaction because my gut was telling me that this isnt right and it isnt some random persons idea to do it since i dont live in the US. Forgive me my recalling of events is kind of bad- but I'm pretty sure I noticed the writing on the window and asked: "who wrote that on the window?" I get shivers everytime i think of it

3 hours ago, ElenaM said:

Hey Rashore,

The writing on my garage backdoor window was just like it was written by a finger, the st was smaller cases I believe. It was all in one line. Yes it was written on my garage window with a locked garage automatic door. My backdoor leads to the garage as we have a small strip of garden and then its the garage. She was creeped out but it wasnt as severe as my reaction because my gut was telling me that this isnt right and it isnt some random persons idea to do it since i dont live in the US. Forgive me my recalling of events is kind of bad- but I'm pretty sure I noticed the writing on the window and asked: "who wrote that on the window?" I get shivers everytime i think of it

Thank you :tu:

Is your house/backdoor and garage one single attached unit? Or are they separated by the garden strip?