Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Random things written on random areas

ElenaM

Hi guys! I never thought I would post in a paranormal forum but here I am about to break free of an unexplained mystery that happened to me exactly last year. I have been searching for answers all over the web and everywhere, I couldn't find any! I'm hoping at least I find clarity here and some help otherwise I'm just going to consult my psychic about it. I never thought of it until now but it's recently been bothering the **** out of me!

On 18th June 2016, between 4:00-4:30PM, my mother and I had discovered a random text written on our backdoor window. YES you saw it right, it was LITERALLY written by hand (looked like finger prints when you write on a window I really wish i took a photo but I was soooo creeped out I couldn't think of it so instead i jotted it down on my notes!) the text appeared to be an address: 586537 2050 st 96014 and ****KKK To my fear I searched it on the web it was a creepy ass address somewhere in Callahan! I LITERALLY FELT ICECICLES STABBING INTO MY SPINE it was a weird eery cold sensation! We thought what the **** is this meant to be!?! so my mom found it eery but it didn't bother her much she moved on from it BUTTT it's bothering me a lot because my gut feelings are telling me that there's some sort of message into this! 

Help would be appreciated! Feel free to share your own experiences too!

Do you have any enemies or mischievous friends? 

• Like 1

No I don't, I never invited them over that time we moved in was kinda new. Never seen that address before up until that evening.

• Like 1

Maybe an old drug dealer lived there at once,  or it could be a marking for robbery.

I wouldn't be scared but I would be vigilant and stay alert as to your homes surroundings and who hangs around it,  same goes for cars too.

Just now, ElenaM said:

Hi guys! I never thought I would post in a paranormal forum but here I am about to break free of an unexplained mystery that happened to me exactly last year. I have been searching for answers all over the web and everywhere, I couldn't find any! I'm hoping at least I find clarity here and some help otherwise I'm just going to consult my psychic about it. I never thought of it until now but it's recently been bothering the **** out of me!

On 18th June 2016, between 4:00-4:30PM, my mother and I had discovered a random text written on our backdoor window. YES you saw it right, it was LITERALLY written by hand (looked like finger prints when you write on a window I really wish i took a photo but I was soooo creeped out I couldn't think of it so instead i jotted it down on my notes!) the text appeared to be an address: 586537 2050 st 96014 and ****KKK To my fear I searched it on the web it was a creepy ass address somewhere in Callahan! I LITERALLY FELT ICECICLES STABBING INTO MY SPINE it was a weird eery cold sensation! We thought what the **** is this meant to be!?! so my mom found it eery but it didn't bother her much she moved on from it BUTTT it's bothering me a lot because my gut feelings are telling me that there's some sort of message into this! 

Help would be appreciated! Feel free to share your own experiences too!

Um call the cops, make a report and makes sure they make a visit  to that address. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Um call the cops, make a report and makes sure they make a visit  to that address. 

d1100a19cb.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to UM ElenaM :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Could you tell us where 586537 2050 st 96014  somewhere in Callahan is?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Tacoavenger17 said:

d1100a19cb.jpg

Didn't disagree w anyone, but I doubt cops would do something about paranormal activities lol. I had contacted them in the past for other things and they were really negligent with the way they handled the matters. Who knows, by the time they helped me I would've been dead or committed suicide lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM ElenaM :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Could you tell us where 586537 2050 st 96014  somewhere in Callahan is?

Hi thanks Mod :) Somewhere sugar creek road callahan. Lead me to finding an eery house in the woods (no joke) I don't even live in the U.S I found it super creepy to be honest. 

• Like 1

It's less for safety,  police now a days are best suited for legal record or documentation of said events.

1 minute ago, ElenaM said:

Hi thanks Mod :) Somewhere sugar creek road callahan. Lead me to finding an eery house in the woods (no joke) I don't even live in the U.S I found it super creepy to be honest. 

So this place is in the U.S.? Where in the U.S.?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tacoavenger17 said:

It's less for safety,  police now a days are best suited for legal record or documentation of said events.

There's literally no point in telling them, lol

• Like 1

Unless you catch the perpetrator red handed, which documentation of a previous event you would have a strong case against someone doing the same thing.

I wouldn't want to go to the cops either though, my protection is my responsibility.

2 minutes ago, ElenaM said:

Callahan as I said. Idk which Callahan but it's a state or city 

Has to be a city

1 minute ago, Tacoavenger17 said:

Unless you catch the perpetrator red handed, which documentation of a previous event you would have a strong case against someone doing the same thing.

I wouldn't want to go to the cops either though, my protection is my responsibility.

There is no perpetrator, I think it's a strong paranormal activity or some kind of presence. There would've been other signs if it was a perpetrator. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElenaM said:

Callahan as I said. Idk which Callahan but it's a state or city 

Well, there isn't any state of Callahan in the U.S.... when you looked up the address, where did the map take you to? Do you have a link of this place or could tell us how you found it on the maps?

• Like 4

So this happened exactly a year ago?   And nothing has come of it.   I think it's probably best forgotten now.

btw where do you live, if not the USA, and how exactly did you find a house in a wood in Callahan (where is Callahan?  I assume the US? ) from those random numbers?    Looks nothing like an addrees to me.  Nor lat/long coordinates.   And a google search brings up only this thread ....

• Like 3

Ever heard of spring heeled jack, just because something is paranormal doesn't mean it will be ignored just look at the fbi's blue roses

It appeared to be nothing on the web apart from random gibberish, however the closest I came to was an address of 507 sugar creek road callahan 96014

• Like 1

Okay, I get the idea of thinking 90614 might be a US area code.   But how does 586537 2050 st  give you an address of 507 Sugar Creek Rd?   Telephone number?

Certainly the address you found is not the only possible meaning of the number sequence.      And if you don't even live in the USA, it seems a rather unlikely one.

In any case, after a year I would say forget it.  The numbers probably meant something else completely.   Maybe just some kids passing by leaving a coded message for their mates to say they'd decided to go home early and this is where they were going to meet tomorrow; a code known only to them? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Essan said:

Okay, I get the idea of thinking 90614 might be a US area code.   But how does 586537 2050 st  give you an address of 507 Sugar Creek Rd?   Telephone number?

Certainly the address you found is not the only possible meaning of the number sequence.      And if you don't even live in the USA, it seems a rather unlikely one.

In any case, after a year I would say forget it.  The numbers probably meant something else completely.   Maybe just some kids passing by leaving a coded message for their mates to say they'd decided to go home early and this is where they were going to meet tomorrow; a code known only to them? 

Heh, to the bolded... first thing that popped into my mind was "dead drop".

• Like 1

My garage is a closed door, where it functions with a remote controlled key  to open it- so definitely rules out that no passerby people would be able to write a message like that

Edited by ElenaM

96014 post code got me thinking. Maybe the first 58637 number sequences could've been a telephone number but I still think it's a sign of a paranormal activity. 

3 minutes ago, ElenaM said:

My garage is a closed door, where it functions with a remote to open it- so definitely rules out that no passerby people would be able to write a message like that

It was written on the inside of a window in a closed and locked garage?

• Like 1