Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Handel wins GA 6 by 5%+

Merc14

9 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

And, despite Handel's win, Trump's approval ratings remains in the cellar. 

Just because the MEDIA tried to make the Georgia election a matter of a referendum on Trump doesn't mean the voters were idiot enough to agree with them.

• Like 1

Thread cleaned

Enough with the bickering and personal insults please.

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

A better point would be if Hillary Clinton KNEW the system that she was working inside of, and if she understood that winning the popular vote wasn't an autowin? My guess is that she did... So it is her own fault if she lost due to neglect of the EC votes. She took too many EC votes from the smaller states for Granted.

When one is an obsessed fanatic they tend to miss the obvious and I don't think you could explain why she lost any more simply than you have with the above.  The fanatic seems to forget that Hillary, literally, left the campaign trail for nearly a month to "practice for the debates" while Trump was campaigning like mad in those very same battle ground states.  Sadly for her campaign, even when she was on the trail she would draw only minute crowds as compared to the tens of thousands that would fill any venue Trump attended.  

Dumping that battleground money into NY and CA to pad her popular vote numbers, filling skyninja's heart with joy,  ultimately proved to be her undoing as those ignored states went, en masse, to Trump.  To brag about the numbers now is an especially stupid thing to do given the failure to win the election it led to but if that is what helps skyninja, and others like him, sleep at night then more power to the sad, pathetic folks that backed that corrupt candidate.  Sadly it looks like she may try and run again but one can only hope at this point.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Just because the MEDIA tried to make the Georgia election a matter of a referendum on Trump doesn't mean the voters were idiot enough to agree with them.

Trump saw it as a victory for himself, but the polls show otherwise, which is why his approval rating is where it is, in the cellar.

14 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Trump saw it as a victory for himself, but the polls show otherwise, which is why his approval rating is where it is, in the cellar.

Hummmm.... No. I think his ratings are low because he posts stupid comments on Twitter, and the Media blows them up into Front Page news. AFAIK, most GOP voters still would vote GOP. And from what I'm hearing regarding the Democrats, their base is fragmenting even further due to too many of the Old Guard being in charge (Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters...).

I believe a lot of Trumps initiatives still have good support... or would have good support, if they were outlined better.

Edited by DieChecker