Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3-Fingered Mummified Humanoid

seeder

Paradigm Shift Required? 3-Fingered Mummified Humanoid Found in Peru May Change the Story of Human Origins

A remarkable mummified body has been discovered in Nazca, Peru. While mummies can draw attention, this particular find may alter the story of human origins. The crouched mummified body of a humanoid figure with an elongated skull and three fingers on each hand is certainly fascinating, but is it real? And if it is, what could it tell us about human history?

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/paradigm-shift-required-3-fingered-mummified-humanoid-found-peru-may-021451?nopaging=1

Have fun!!    Im not convinced!!  But its doing the rounds

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

The elongated skull has been seen elsewhere and was part of some cultures, I think it was done for cosmetic reasons in those cultures. As for them saying no nose, I can see a nose. 3 fingers is a little harder to explain, my first guess would be birth defect or some medical reason behind missing fingers. There is always the chance that it's yet another hoax someone is trying to pass off as real.

• Like 2

I'd say without a doubt it's a hoax. The Xray films don't even match the "alien."

• Like 2

Strange...I originally posted this in the weird section due to its hoax type story and fake appearance... it was never intended to be on this rather more serious section of the forums

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, seeder said:

Strange...I originally posted this in the weird section due to its hoax type story and fake appearance... it was never intended to be on this rather more serious section of the forums

I agree, Mr. Seeder. I don't see a history of it being moved, but in any case I put it in the Weird forum. I should feel comfortable there. :tu:

• Like 1

A new anomalous discovery has been unearthed in Peru. Is this proof of a non-human species?? You decide... B)

https://youtu.be/xZPDhPeQnRY (original)

P.S - Personally, I feel skeptical about this... But what do you think?? (let's try and keep this thread clean too!) :) 

22 minutes ago, dlonewolf85 said:

P.S - Personally, I feel skeptical about this... But what do you think?? (let's try and keep this thread clean too!) :) 

How about linking some kind of semi-reasonable news story or otherwise, rather than a YouTube video which will be full of ****.

If you want to keep it clean, don't start it dirty. 

Edited by Timonthy
A quick Google and reading a little bit into it and it's a hoax being pushed by people who have made wild claims previously which were debunked.
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

How about linking some kind of semi-reasonable news story or otherwise, rather than a YouTube video which will be full of ****.

If you want to keep it clean, don't start it dirty. 

Yep, I'll just post some links of news reports of said story... Here you go!

http://www.snopes.com/alien-mummy-peru/

Also, here's another, it's from:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4629854/Mysterious-three-fingered-alien-mummy-Peru.html

A group of self-proclaimed paranormal researchers claim they have found proof of aliens near the city of Nazca in Peru.

The team say they have found a mysterious three-fingered 'mummified humanoid' with an elongated skull.

But not everyone is convinced of the finding, and one UFO expert says that this is simply a plastercast model.

Also, @Timonthy you need to learn some manners and to grow up, boy. It's not nice to be so bitter and to be so rude to people... Good luck with your life! 

Please note that I'm only sharing a video/report on this forum, and I'm not promoting the idea that it's a real find, thanks people! :) 

Edited by dlonewolf85

That's a lot better than a YouTube video at least! I am glad that you feel skeptical about it.

Just a little irony in OP.

We can still be friends :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

That's a lot better than a YouTube video at least! I am glad that you feel skeptical about it.

Just a little irony in OP.

We can still be friends :lol:

Of course! Lol, I just read my previous reply to you... Sorry, I overreacted just a little bit, also you're cool by my books man! :) 

• Like 1

"Jamie Maussan, an ex-investigative journalist who is infamous for his involvement in several high-profile UFO hoaxes, was part of the Peruvian mummy team.
In May 2015, he promoted photographic slides claiming to be pictures of an alien recovered from the Roswell flying saucer crash of 1947."

This is too much of a red flag for me.

Edited by Blacksabbath
  • Like 1

Looks totally fake.

I've seen quite a few mummies in Peru and Chile and none of them looked like this. The colour. Texture. Posture. It's all not normal. 

I think the only reason why this even gothered attention at all is because of its supposed location in nasca. 

I would like to add a picture from one museum in cusco around the corner but the file is too big. Can't shrink it on the phone

I think it is fake and GAIA seems like a suspect organization. 

• Like 1

Yet, I bet it is soon to appear on Ancient Aliens as proof.

• Like 1

I just merged threads since this topic was re-posted this morning and had already gotten responses on it... Sorry for any strange hiccups in the conversation folks.

Rashore, moderating team

• Like 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked
8 hours ago, rashore said:

... Sorry for any strange hiccups in the conversation folks.

Rashore, moderating team

tenor.gif

All better now.

• Like 1