Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question 'bout Ghosts...

wolfsinger

I need to know something 'bout Ghosts.

Can they pick up solid objects or somehow talk into a phone or something?

Explanation: Well, I was on the phone with my friend Steph and all of a sudden we heard a sort of garbled sound like someone talking except it sounded like a man and my brother and Dad weren't there and my friend's brother is 8 years old. We both heard it so we hung up the phone so I could see if my bro was home. I went downstairs and I heard some sort of 'whooshing' sound. That freaked me out... unsure.gif does anyone have any idea what that could have been?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Kismit

• Magikman

• wolfsinger

Wolfie,

Believe it or not, phone lines do sometimes still 'cross' - 'bleed' into/onto other connections. Modern technology makes it a rare occurance these days, but it still happens. Haven't a clue as to what the 'whooshing' sound was, though, unless you happened to break the sound barrier going down the stairs. unsure.gif

Well, dont I sound dumb... thanx guys!

No, you didn't sound dumb at all. You experienced something strange and asked for our opinion, that's all. There's no way to know if the answer is a correct one, more of an educated guess, really, since we weren't there. Often, unusual events tend to over stimulate your senses, and common occurances suddenly become unnatural and mysterious. Most often a calm and unaffected explanation can help put a new perspective on things, if you let them.

Magikman smile.gif

Actually you should ask it what it wants.... I made a really cool friend through a crossed line conversation once . smile.gif

You get stalkers from the Internet LB . When 2 teenage girls are chatting on the phone and 2 more teenage girls start chatting on the same line you get suround sound LB rolleyes.gif

Seriuosly though don't really start a conversation with people you don't know . You may end up getting yourself in trouble.

Wolfie..

It could have been a spirit.. How many times has this happened?...Do you know who lived there before you??

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I thingk that MysticalStarGazer might be right but I allso think that you chould listen to Magikman but if it stars to happen more you chould probably cinsider it beeing a ghost and ask it what it wants. Some people allso say that if the ghosts get to puchy or start to tret you you chould just jell GO AWAY!!!!!

and then they will do so.

ohmy.gif

• 2 months later...

Our phone line, while your talking to someone on the phone, the local radio station is also what you are hearing. The phone company say they dont know what to do or how to fix it.

it could have been a spirit, or a crossed line. to rule out that, if it continues to happen, contact the phone company and have them check the lines. even then, it could be a cb, cell phone, or cordless phone, or spirit. our neighbor used to listen to another neighbor on the phone, they both had cordless phones, she did not know he would listen, so you would not alway know when someone is listening, kinda makes you think twice before telling deep dark secrets over phone, eh? w00t.gif