Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5.7 Million Illegal Immigrants May Voted

Uncle Sam

On the other side are the professors who conducted the study and contended that “zero” noncitizens of about 18 million adults in the U.S. voted. The liberal mainstream media adopted this position and proclaimed the Old Dominion work was “debunked.”

The ODU professors, who stand by their work in the face of attacks from the left, concluded that in 2008 as few as 38,000 and as many as 2.8 million noncitizens voted.

Mr. Agresti's analysis of the same polling data settled on much higher numbers. He estimated that as many as 7.9 million non-citizens were illegally registered that year and 594,000 to 5.7 million voted.

Noncitizen Illegal Vote Number Higher Than Estimated

Um what... no wonder the Democrats/Liberals are so heavily against Voter I.D., because they majority vote democrats!

• Like 4

And we're so terribly worried that Russia may have tried to mess with our election....I'd say this constitutes a much bigger mess.

• Like 4

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

Um what... no wonder the Democrats/Liberals are so heavily against Voter I.D., because they majority vote democrats!

Wait did i read that right, the two sides of the aisle cant even agree on whether this actually happened or not?   Jesus 

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Wait did i read that right, the two sides of the aisle cant even agree on whether this actually happened or not?   Jesus 

Even though there been a study that proved the statistics, Democrats deny it and Republican warn others about it. Guess you could say, since they are potential exploitable voter base even if they are not United States citizens, Democrats are trying to cater to them while Republicans are trying to get rid of them. Basically it comes down to this. Republicans are not getting the votes of illegal immigrants, so they want to follow the federal law while Democrats do get these votes and they want to protect their voter base while ignoring the law. Instead of acting like a nation of laws, they are acting opportunistic in nature and will only follow the law if it benefits them. That prevailing attitude needs to end, we need to follow the laws regardless if it benefits the political party or not. Voting in the United States elections should only be for United States citizens, not Mexican Citizens and not Russian citizens, only United States citizens who either immigrated legally here or were born here. Welcome to the real world of politics and the fight to combat illegal immigration, it has everything to do with them voting and nothing to do with economic consequences of allowing them to stay in our nation.

Also I do believe highly that if it was the other way around, we would be facing the same thing but with more success on Liberal/Democratic side because they won't have the whole weight of the nation against them.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

my guess their vote was not for trump, how many popular votes hilary got over trump? according to cnn 2.9mil. that is only half of the illegal votes.

Just now, aztek said:

my guess their vote was not for trump, how many popular votes hilary got over trump? according to cnn 2.9mil. that is only half of the illegal votes.

This was the 2008 election theyre talking about 

Edited by Farmer77

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

For Obama yes... imagine what the number is today. A lot higher I suspect. It is sad that outside nationalists are able to influence my country's elections and I am sick of it. I want them gone for the sake of keep my nation from being manipulated by these other nations that allow their citizens to come my nation in mass numbers. It would be in the best interests of the rest of the world to not allow other nations to influence our elections after all, apparently we are the most powerful nation in the world which sometimes I wish we were not.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

lol, even less sense then, we all know popular votes do not elect presidents. this election is the proof,

Edited by aztek

Might be even higher last November, as those numbers are BEFORE the leftists' god obama told the illegals, "When you vote, you are a citizen".

This is going to hurt Big Media's narrative against Trump and America.

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

For Obama yes... imagine what the number is today. A lot higher I suspect. It is sad that outside nationalists are able to influence my country's elections and I am sick of it. I want them gone for the sake of keep my nation from being manipulated by these other nations that allow their citizens to come my nation in mass numbers.

I agree wholeheartedly. My take on Voter ID laws is the fed government needs to order states to provide free identification to all its citizens. Until that happens I do feel like voter ID laws are an unacceptable obstacle to democracy. 

I know as an adult 15 or 30 bucks to get an ID shouldnt make or break the bank for the week but having had my health temporarily steal my career there were a couple of years where that kind of expenditure really would have meant having to choose between having my ID or eating. 

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, even less sense then, we all know popular votes do not elect presidents. this election is the proof,

They were more spread out in 2008 Aztek and they usually bus people from other states to red states in attempt to over-ride the citizens of that states votes to ensure they win the main election. Even have video of a drunk campaign comissioner from the democrats who admitted to this. Sometimes drunks are a blessing in disguise because they like to brag and can't keep their mouth shut.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

For folks that might not know what the study is, CCES is pretty interesting. It's a consortium of universities that break up the whole survey into groups of 1,000 surveys per team, with survey teams all over the U.S.. Then after the surveys are completed, they compile them up. They don't have the 2016 data set released yet, but here's a couple links for folks to check out.

Here's the CCES welcome page, it gives an overview of what the study is, and on the left are links to previous years studies. https://cces.gov.harvard.edu/pages/welcome-cooperative-congressional-election-study

Even though the 2016 data set isn't available yet, the information about the surveys is available.

2016 study announcement: https://cces.gov.harvard.edu/news/announcing-2016-cooperative-congressional-election-study

2016 pre-election study announcement: https://cces.gov.harvard.edu/news/cces-pre-election-survey-2016

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I agree wholeheartedly. My take on Voter ID laws is the fed government needs to order states to provide free identification to all its citizens. Until that happens I do feel like voter ID laws are an unacceptable obstacle to democracy. 

I know as an adult 15 or 30 bucks to get an ID shouldnt make or break the bank for the week but having had my health temporarily steal my career there were a couple of years where that kind of expenditure really would have meant having to choose between having my ID or eating. 

And just in case if that doesn't happen, immigrants who come here will be required  to support themselves. They will not be able apply for  welfare for an estimation of five full years. Therefore if they can't afford to purchase  a simple thing like a  photo identification card, it seems like they won't be able to afford to live in the United States either.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

And just in case if that doesn't happen, immigrants who come here will be required  to support themselves. They will not be able apply for  welfare for an estimation of five full years. Therefore if they can't afford to purchase  a simple thing like a  photo identification card, it seems like they won't be able to afford to live in the United States either.

Im not really sure why you're so quick to equate the poor with immigrants but, sure, if that makes you feel better. 

I was speaking of American citizens who have the right to vote. 

Republicans want voter ID laws, Im all for them, as long as the ID's are free. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2017 at 9:40 AM, Farmer77 said:

I agree wholeheartedly. My take on Voter ID laws is the fed government needs to order states to provide free identification to all its citizens.

I think that should be an acceptable compromise to the situation.   Dems will not go for it though.  Typically what I hear next is that not all people have a way to get to a license branch to get one even if it is free.   Seems like there is an unlimited number of excuses to fight voter ID laws.  

Even without it being free, the cost is minor and the benefits are great.   From opening bank accounts to renting a car.   A picture ID is required for so many basic needs.  

Edited by Myles
  • Like 4

5.7 million illegals may have voted?  Are we so backwards that we can't even verify our own elections?  How is our system even legitimate if we can't tell if a large percentage of our votes are true or not?  After all 2008 only had 122 million who voted in it period. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

5.7 million illegals may have voted?  Are we so backwards that we can't even verify our own elections?  How is our system even legitimate if we can't tell if a large percentage of our votes are true or not?  After all 2008 only had 122 million who voted in it period. 

Even worse, we are so backwards that half the people involved don't want us to be able to verify our own elections. Actively fight to keep it unverifiable 

Even use an excuse that people who already most likely have ID's are unable to get ID's. if they are that poor chances are they are on welfare, which of course require an ID to get.

Edited by preacherman76

58 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Even worse, we are so backwards that half the people involved don't want us to be able to verify our own elections. Actively fight to keep it unverifiable 

Even use an excuse that people who already most likely have ID's are unable to get ID's. if they are that poor chances are they are on welfare, which of course require an ID to get.

My roommate back in college used to make fake driver's licenses for the other college kids to go drinking with...... Just saying....  Photo ID is useless.

Perhaps a thumbprint scanner on the machine maybe.  It seems like we are going that way for financial transactions.  I've seen it on credit card readers when I was over in Brazil in lieu of signatures.  Technology has gotten to point where we can begin to eliminate some of the hassle in biometric identification.  The "only certain photo ID's" part is more there to create a headache for people who just want to exercise their right to vote.

If we were really curious about the validity of our system, we should do more after the fact audits like what was started in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.