Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Full bodied apparition

Msmke28

I have had spirits following me since I was 5 years old. I seen my grandmother, that was recently deceased, waving to me from my front yard. I just recently have seen a full bodied apparition of a young girl, about 10 to 12 years old coming down the stairs at my home, only to disappear at the first landing. She was not transparent or see through at all. I seen her as clear as I see any live person. She didn't have that natural bounce in her step, she kind of floated like she was on an escalator. I have had many many paranormal things happen to me but this one takes the cake. My children had stated that they seen a little girl at a previous address but I never seen her there. Can anyone please please tell me why this is happening to me? People are thinking that I am crazy.....

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Msmke28 said:

I have had spirits following me since I was 5 years old. I seen my grandmother, that was recently deceased, waving to me from my front yard. I just recently have seen a full bodied apparition of a young girl, about 10 to 12 years old coming down the stairs at my home, only to disappear at the first landing. She was not transparent or see through at all. I seen her as clear as I see any live person. She didn't have that natural bounce in her step, she kind of floated like she was on an escalator. I have had many many paranormal things happen to me but this one takes the cake. My children had stated that they seen a little girl at a previous address but I never seen her there. Can anyone please please tell me why this is happening to me? People are thinking that I am crazy.....

Welcome to UM! :D 

You are NOT crazy! Some people are just more susceptible to ghostly encounters it seems.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2017 at 6:27 AM, Msmke28 said:

I have had a few experiences and, like you, the ghost that I saw was completely solid. The one I saw walked into a room, no windows in it, and only one door. I saw it go in, in my case it was a man and in a shop I owned. After a few minutes I thought it odd that he hadn't come out again, went into the room and it was empty. If he had come out I would have seen him from where I was standing.I initially thought it could have been an employee but I checked where they all were. None of them were, or had been, in that area as two were at ground level and I, and one employee, were in the basement where the sighting took place. The emplyeee with me never saw it as he was working in another area..

So why is it happening to you? I honestly don't know. It happened to me, it has happened to some friends of mine, one is ongoing, but unless you have experienced these things yourself it's very difficult for people who haven't to believe you. As AustinHinton says, some people seem to be susceptible to these things. When you speak to these people, as I have, you  get a completely different view, and no, you are not crazy!.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 1:27 AM, Msmke28 said:

Most of these encounters need to be taken sceptically at first since most  are just a human psych reaction. 

Once you have others that confirm the same sighting or get photos of the phenomena you can analyze it better. 

Sceptic none experiencers will not accept it. I've seen a lot of wierd stuff myself with others but trying to prove it to non experiencers will get you called crazy usually. 

Why does it happen  to you is a good question. 

I've noticed when some  ghostly apparitions appear, not all of the experiencers see the perceive or see the  same thing as clearly as other experiencers do. Some might see an orbish or shadowy moving figure or mist while others envision the detailed apparition. 

I believe different people have extra or enhanced senses that others may not have or they are underdeveloped from not being used much. Much like being color blind and not.  If you are more sensitive with a sense not normally used your subconscious relates the vision to you in a more profound way to your brain.  I always felt energy fields as I called them and discovered in later life I was very sensitive to EMF fields. It's an enhanced sense, nothing paranormal.

Other senses to apparitions apparently work the same way. It usually runs in families that's where we get shaman and psychics coming into the picture in my opinion. It's like they naturally pick up on body language, people's emotions and also use an enhanced sense more developed of the enviroment than your average person does. 

So I don't think these things are really paranormal but a subjective interpretation of the reality of something outside of us. What the phenomena is that causes the experience to multiple people, we don't really know. Many causes can produce the same effect, some are illusions some are not. 

You're definitely not crazy. I've experienced seeing a full body apparition before when I was in middle school, about 8th grade. Little girl standing not but 3 feet away from me when I awoke to a weird feeling on my chest. I know it was not sleep paralysis because I know I was fully awake and remember being able to move around my bed to reposition myself to look over at my younger sister thinking it was her standing by my bed. After I saw that she was asleep in her own bed in our room we shared, I suddenly realized that something that SHOULD NOT BE STANDING INFRONT OF ME is staring back at me and i completely flipped out. 

it's terrifying.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:20 PM, fran123 said:

I have had a few experiences and, like you, the ghost that I saw was completely solid. The one I saw walked into a room, no windows in it, and only one door. I saw it go in, in my case it was a man and in a shop I owned. After a few minutes I thought it odd that he hadn't come out again, went into the room and it was empty. If he had come out I would have seen him from where I was standing.I initially thought it could have been an employee but I checked where they all were. None of them were, or had been, in that area as two were at ground level and I, and one employee, were in the basement where the sighting took place. The emplyeee with me never saw it as he was working in another area..

So why is it happening to you? I honestly don't know. It happened to me, it has happened to some friends of mine, one is ongoing, but unless you have experienced these things yourself it's very difficult for people who haven't to believe you. As AustinHinton says, some people seem to be susceptible to these things. When you speak to these people, as I have, you  get a completely different view, and no, you are not crazy!.

I agree several people say having seen a ghost all his people are not crazy.
But what is a ghost? It is composed of what ? what exactly does it represent ?
And why some deceased people appear and others not?

36 minutes ago, lidia said:

I am a non-sensitive skeptic, but have had many experiences in my time of being a paranormal investigator since 2006.  I have seen a full bodied apparitions (2 people at the same time) who disappeared and could not be found when going around a brick wall. There was no way they could have disappeared or gone anywhere.  There was one way in, one way out.  So you are not crazy!

A ghost or spirit is an entity made up of energy.  A ghost can be an imprint of residue of something that may have happened, or an actual intelligent entity that was once human and has deceased.  There are also entities that exist that have never been human, but that's a completely different matter. As to why some people see them or some don't is up for debate, but probably more intentional on the ghosts behalf, and up to how sensitive someone is.  They either choose who can see, or the sensitivity of the receiver plays a factor.  I am not sensitive, yet I have seen an apparition.  

14 minutes ago, OPS said:

I am a non-sensitive skeptic, but have had many experiences in my time of being a paranormal investigator since 2006.  I have seen a full bodied apparitions (2 people at the same time) who disappeared and could not be found when going around a brick wall. There was no way they could have disappeared or gone anywhere.  There was one way in, one way out.  So you are not crazy!

A ghost or spirit is an entity made up of energy.  A ghost can be an imprint of residue of something that may have happened, or an actual intelligent entity that was once human and has deceased.  There are also entities that exist that have never been human, but that's a completely different matter. As to why some people see them or some don't is up for debate, but probably more intentional on the ghosts behalf, and up to how sensitive someone is.  They either choose who can see, or the sensitivity of the receiver plays a factor.  I am not sensitive, yet I have seen an apparition.  

You have seen ghosts, I too have a personal experience that I have told at the forum. I saw a ghost I'm sure and certain and no one will tell me the opposite.

You say compounded energy, but once a person dies the energy should dies with it. or why does she survive exactly ?

Edited by lidia

2 hours ago, lidia said:

You have seen ghosts, I too have a personal experience that I have told at the forum. I saw a ghost I'm sure and certain and no one will tell me the opposite.

You say compounded energy, but once a person dies the energy should dies with it. or why does she survive exactly ?

What if the energy transferred to another object? 

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:26 AM, AustinHinton said:

What if the energy transferred to another object? 

Yes, and the object makes use of sponge

On 24/07/2017 at 9:12 PM, lidia said:

I can't answer your first two questions although a form of energy seems the most logical explanation, but I do wonder if the reason for some deceased people appearing,  and others not, is maybe because they took their own lives. My ghost, as I said in a previous post, was dressed in working clothes specific to the premises it was in, and the original owner committed suicide on the premises. Does that answer the clothes question? He was seen in the clothes he was wearing when he took his life? That's the only explanation I can think of for my particular visitation.

I have heard of other alleged hauntings and a suicide is often a link. Is it because their lives did not end how they should have and they chose when and how to die? I feel these spirits, or whatever you want to call them, can get stuck in the place where they took their own lives and can sometimes be seen,  or you can feel their presence.

On 7/26/2017 at 5:19 PM, lidia said:

Yes, and the object makes use of sponge

Could you elaborate? :)