Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have some sort of abilities.

GalexyNumber24

Hello.

For years now, I've been having these dreams that come true in one way or another in the future. It's really interesting. 

For instance, I dreamed of being at this place, and we went there the next day, for the first time ever. It had been unplanned and was a spur of the moment idea of my mother's who drove us there. I dreamed that a man had died in the river and there was this woman, his wife, who could see him even once he left the physical world. I was her, and I was sitting alone in my trailer, crying as I thought of my husband. I had straight brown hair and was over-weight. I was sitting at a very small desk, looking into a mirror, which around it had photos of my husband. 

That's just one example, I've had an experience similar to this multiple times. 

Just recently, I said to the one I love... Well, let's start off with saying that I love someone who is... hard to obtain. Not only is he much older than I am, but he's also my father's friend, AND is a man, like me. So it's not as easy as being able to just tell him, "Hey, I love you!" 

But anyways. Just the other night, as I was falling asleep, I kept talking to him in my head. I said "Dream of me, know I love you, dream of me". The next morning, believe it or not, he said to me "I had a weird dream last night. I dreampt that we found a new species". 

I was amazed. But in a way, I'm also... not too shocked because I do think I have some sort of gifts. And my connection with this man is unlike anything I've ever felt. To be honest, I think he may have some gifts as well and is also connected to me, maybe without even realizing it. 

I've also been able to make things happen. It's a very hard and draining experience but it can be done -- but the only thing that can do it, is belief. If you don't believe it, it won't happen. You have to truly believe it, you have to believe that it's going to happen, you can't question it. But this can be extremely hard to do, especially because we weren't raised to believe that just thinking something makes it happen. But we have so much more power than we realize. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GalexyNumber24

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic