Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oshawa photographer captures 'UFO'

Still Waters

Wildlife photographer Ken Rice was out shooting photos on Saturday when something unusual suddenly appeared in his camera lens.

“It came out of no where, this thing,” said the Oshawa resident, who was at the marsh area near the General Motors of Canada headquarters on Colonel Sam Drive at about 7:45 p.m. on June 17 when he noticed the object off in the distance.

“I was walking back to my car and I just saw something pop out of no where, way up high, far away in the sky,” he said.

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-story/7384591-oshawa-photographer-captures-unidentified-flying-object-/

• Like 2

Well it was apparently 'in the distance', so unless he is lying, that rules out a plant spore or something close to the lens.

I think it looks like a weirdly shaped helium balloon... Weird.

Also he said he thought it was a turkey vulture, and that it hovered for a minute, but only 2 photos? I can't find any more with a quick Google.

Edited by Saru
Images removed due to copyright
  • Like 2

Image result for mylar balloon sun

Im thinking mylar balloon, either a flower or as Lilly suggests a Turtle 

Just now, Lilly said:

Looks to me like someone 'shot putted' a turtle up into the sky.

• Like 2

looks like the ships in the movie Buckaroo Banzai

Eagles drop turtles and tortoises from great heights in order to crack their shells.

Yeah, as farmer said, it's nothing more than a Mylar sun balloon that is partly deflated.

Of course the photographer just made up a story about its speed to make it more "mysterious"... But do people still get fooled by those silly hoaxes ?

What am I saying ???   Of course they do !!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1