Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

theory on the big bang

trevor borocz johnson

Here's a theory on the big bang. Space time is the same material that neutrons or protons are made of. If you were to crush a unit or block of space time dense enough, it would become a particle of matter. This only happens when space time passes through the wall of the universe. The universe is a particle of matter in a outside universe. the space time of that universe smashes into the wall of our universe which is astronomically more dense then the outside universe, and some of the blocks of space-time become particles of matter that slowly float through the universe. So when our universe smashed into the wall of the universe that it exists in, it became super dense and caused the big bang and inert matter inside became active.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trevorhbj said:

Here's a theory on the big bang. Space time is the same material that neutrons or protons are made of. If you were to crush a unit or block of space time dense enough, it would become a particle of matter. This only happens when space time passes through the wall of the universe. The universe is a particle of matter in a outside universe. the space time of that universe smashes into the wall of our universe which is astronomically more dense then the outside universe, and some of the blocks of space-time become particles of matter that slowly float through the universe. So when our universe smashed into the wall of the universe that it exists in, it became super dense and caused the big bang and inert matter inside became active.

Neutrons and protons are composite particles, meaning they are made up from other particles.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, trevorhbj said:

Wall of the universe ?

Yes

17 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Wall of the universe ?

Yes I m saying if you stuck your hand out of the wall of the universe, the fundamental particles of your hand would expand due to a new density of space, and become blocks  of void that make up space in the outside universe. That's why we can't see anything before the big bang globe. The speed of light in the outside universe  would be so great because it is so astronomically less dense then the space time of our universe, that light and time would be in ratio to each other between universe's and things would operate there at the same speed as here. Same with the fundamental particles of matter where it is super dense and a lot smaller. This all stems from my theory on gravity and the particles that cause it.

Edited by trevorhbj

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 11:52 AM, trevorhbj said:

Yes

Yes I m saying if you stuck your hand out of the wall of the universe, the fundamental particles of your hand would expand due to a new density of space, and become blocks  of void that make up space in the outside universe. That's why we can't see anything before the big bang globe. The speed of light in the outside universe  would be so great because it is so astronomically less dense then the space time of our universe, that light and time would be in ratio to each other between universe's and things would operate there at the same speed as here. Same with the fundamental particles of matter where it is super dense and a lot smaller. This all stems from my theory on gravity and the particles that cause it.

I may not be keeping up with science well enough to understand what you're saying here. It sounds like to me a bit like which come first the chicken or the egg. It seems to me that your discribing the big bang as bing in a bubble against a universe of less density. Wouldn't that destroy the other universe ?

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:20 AM, NotAlien7 said:

I may not be keeping up with science well enough to understand what you're saying here. It sounds like to me a bit like which come first the chicken or the egg. It seems to me that your discribing the big bang as bing in a bubble against a universe of less density. Wouldn't that destroy the other universe ?

He is being nonsensical and making little sense.

There is no wall too the universe. If he means the edge of the area of the universe containing matter and energy then thats impossible to reach. Why? Photons travel at light speed so you would need to go faster than light to start catching up to where they are.

You can get energy and matter out of the vacuum of space but its exotic energy and matter. It isn't the neutrons and photons that make up the objects around us. And it isn't created out of thin air or free either.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 11:20 PM, NotAlien7 said:

This universe, the outside universe, and matter are all permanent in structure and can't be divided or pulled apart. They are all indivisible particles of space time to another universe. I'm saying the big bang occurred when the universe outside of ours changed and space time outside our universe became much denser. This was caused by our universe going from a block of spacetime that made up another universe, into an active particle of matter inside our present host universe.  Or at least somewhere along the chain of infinite universe's we entered into a state of active from an inactive state of being a block of space time. 

4 hours ago, trevorhbj said:

This universe, the outside universe, and matter are all permanent in structure and can't be divided or pulled apart. They are all indivisible particles of space time to another universe. I'm saying the big bang occurred when the universe outside of ours changed and space time outside our universe became much denser. This was caused by our universe going from a block of spacetime that made up another universe, into an active particle of matter inside our present host universe.  Or at least somewhere along the chain of infinite universe's we entered into a state of active from an inactive state of being a block of space time. 

The multiverse idea is an interpretation over what the wave-function means in physics.

Its a probability formula which applies the probabilities of occurring to each likely universe. When information is gained (collapsing this wave-function probability formula) it leaves behind one of those likely universes as reality. So, basically, you live in the multiverse but never get to see it because everywhere you look you only see one outcome universe not all of them co-existing together in the strange bizarre state that is the wave-function.

Matter and energy do not arise out of or from space-time. Neither does the big bang have primacy (it didnt create the universe). Its the wave-function and its collapse which has both primacy and is the cause of the matter, energy, and vacuum which exist in the universe you see.

The multiverse is not outside this universe, you are in it but cannot experience it. The reason being is its a probability while your information gaining mind is only capable of directly experiencing the outcomes from probabilities not the probabilities themselves.

You may have (you most certainly will have done) come across a multiverse glitch experience in your life. Imagine a green car coming down the street (with no other vehicles) and you look away. You look back and find its blue but choose to ignore this and dismiss it as your mind playing tricks on you. Or maybe you come across something which momentarily seems to be stuck as several outcomes at once. You look away, you look back and its corrected itself to a single outcome.

I have a theory that every time big bang occurs it's not necessary that it will lead to same physics or even stable universe. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

You may have (you most certainly will have done) come across a multiverse glitch experience in your life. Imagine a green car coming down the street (with no other vehicles) and you look away. You look back and find its blue but choose to ignore this and dismiss it as your mind playing tricks on you. Or maybe you come across something which momentarily seems to be stuck as several outcomes at once. You look away, you look back and its corrected itself to a single outcome.

How does a multi verse cause these types of things?

On 01/07/2017 at 10:44 AM, RabidMongoose said:

This isn't a thing, sorry.

• Like 2

“ Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simplistic. “  Albert Einstein

In order to understand the debate concerning any challenge to the universally accepted doctrine of the “ Big Bang Theory”, prudence demands that we investigate its early origin and what underlying motivations would contribute to such a farcical notion that from one primordial singularity all the energy and mass of our currently perceived universe arose in a quantum nano-second of explosive creation and here we are. The advent of Einsteinian physics in the early twentieth century had posed some mathematical irregularities and in order for the General Theory of Relativity to make sense in any measure of rational deduction, a predetermined acceptance of an expanding universe had to be part and parcel to this theory.

source : http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2017/06/an-easy-propaedeutics-into-the-new-physical-and-mathematical-science-of-the-universal-law-ebook/

8 minutes ago, karnama said:

The advent of Einsteinian physics in the early twentieth century had posed some mathematical irregularities and in order for the General Theory of Relativity to make sense in any measure of rational deduction, a predetermined acceptance of an expanding universe had to be part and parcel to this theory.

How does the theory of general relativity predetermine that the universe is expanding and In what way is it expanding? the edge is pushing out? the area of visibility is increasing in size? The matter in the universe is moving away from each other? Anyways the big bang happened everywhere at once not originating from a singualarity.

The expanding universe is finite in both time and space. The reason that the universe did not collapse, as Newton's and Einstein's equations said it might, is that it had been expanding from the moment of its creation. The universe is in a constant state of change. If the universe were closed, it would eventually stop expanding and re collapse on itself, possibly leading to another big bang.

A continuous scale expansion going from the scale exp(t/T) to exp((t+Δt)/T).

At t+Δt the factor exp(Δt/T)is eliminated since spacetimes of different scales are equivalent. This corresponds to a discrete reduction of the pace of time that changes the proper time increment ds to ds·exp(Δt/T). As a result the pace of atomic time slows down just enough to compensate for the spatial expansion

On 6/23/2017 at 10:40 AM, trevorhbj said:

Spend 15 minutes watching Brian Greene's TED talk on string theory.  It might help you to see what physicists are thinking about this and what the math supports.  You may be able to refine your theories.

On 7/1/2017 at 3:10 AM, kartikg said:

I have a theory that every time big bang occurs it's not necessary that it will lead to same physics or even stable universe. 

You my friend are pretty close to the mark.  With  an infinite number of big bangs and an infinite number of universes created, which is one current train of thought, only a subset of those would have the starting conditions and fundamental constants to form galaxies, stars, and hence planets and life.  Some would be totally unstable and some would be nothing we could recognize as a possible habitat for life.

In addition to the TED talk, Colombia physicist Brian Green has written some very accessible books about the state of physics and  theories of the universe for the math challenged like myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, karnama said:
The expanding universe is finite in both time and space. The reason that the universe did not collapse, as Newton's and Einstein's equations said it might, is that it had been expanding from the moment of its creation. The universe is in a constant state of change. If the universe were closed, it would eventually stop expanding and re collapse on itself, possibly leading to another big bang.

A continuous scale expansion going from the scale exp(t/T) to exp((t+Δt)/T).

At t+Δt the factor exp(Δt/T)is eliminated since spacetimes of different scales are equivalent. This corresponds to a discrete reduction of the pace of time that changes the proper time increment ds to ds·exp(Δt/T). As a result the pace of atomic time slows down just enough to compensate for the spatial expansion

It is polite on this forum to credit any cut-and-paste sources. 

Here you go: Source  "The Expanding Spacetime (EST) Theory - A simple explanation to the cosmological puzzles." A Synopsis presented by C. Johan Masreliez

Paper published can be found at: Masreliez C.J., The Expanding Spacetime Theory,Astroph. & Space Science, 266, Issue 3, p. 399-447 (1999)

Edited by keithisco

Well it may be contrary to some of the other theories posted but I don't believe everything was in a hot dense state before the moment of the big bang, I think everything was in a cold dark state, which is why space looks empty before that moment. A surrounding change in the density of space crushed everything, and now the universe will move across the universe that caused its density to change which so far has taken it billions of years.