Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Western tech firms bow to Russian demands

bmk1245

51 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yes, I haven't been there, neither you, but Helen have.

It was bad mannnnn, You dont know Dude, because you werent thereeee

17 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

It was bad mannnnn, You dont know Dude, because you werent thereeee

Too many pints, huh? Get sober, ɹǝʞuɐʍ.

Edited by bmk1245
wording
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Too many pints, huh? Get sober, ɹǝʞuɐʍ.

I was winding Helen up, your just an accessory. 

20 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

I'm not an accessory :(

Just kidding.

Anyway... Ah damn, forgot what I had to say...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Actually, he's obviously a true gentleman. It's how it works in our still non-perverted societies. Watch and learn. 

Back on topic: Russians (among others, of course, though you might say they lead here) use Internet for disinformation, spying and probably actual sabotaging here and there.

It can't be stopped by not selling them firmware or software, of course, only limited with constant upgrading the security. Duh. 

But upgrading the security is obviously useless if you'll make sure those, against whom you need that security, have all the info they need to break it.     

It's just far too stupid to be excused with not losing profit. Imagine, how much legal software is sold in Russia... :lol:

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Actually, he's obviously a true gentleman. It's how it works in our still non-perverted societies. Watch and learn. 

I'm far from that, Helen, I'm just ordinary shmuck.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

I'm far from that, Helen, I'm just ordinary shmuck.

Aha! You can't fool me, that's precisely what a true gentleman would say! 

On 6/24/2017 at 1:17 PM, bee said:

Oh - and if Russia as we know it '''falls''' your country will soon have problems with Islamists -

that's the problem with border changes and power vacuums you don't know who will eventually come out on top -

Guess where these pictures were taken

01.jpg

38.jpg

2 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Guess where these pictures were taken

you are being cryptic but the pictures you have posted kind of back up the point I was making --

19 minutes ago, bee said:

you are being cryptic but the pictures you have posted kind of back up the point I was making --

How so?

Images from Moscow, BTW... (more here)

Edit to add: there are ~2 million muslims in Moscow. Go figure how many hold extreme views...

Edited by bmk1245

22 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

How so?

Images from Moscow, BTW... (more here)

Edit to add: there are ~2 million muslims in Moscow. Go figure how many hold extreme views...

yes and if '''Russia as we know it''' falls what do you think all those men prostrating themselves would do if the
country became unstable - and power vacuums opened up - it would be like the Middle East where the 'extremists'
get to work for the Jihad and become the fighting force  - while the non combatants quietly support them or try to
flee -

Lithuania would soon get caught up in it all -

10 minutes ago, bee said:

yes and if '''Russia as we know it''' falls what do you think all those men prostrating themselves would do if the
country became unstable - and power vacuums opened up - it would be like the Middle East where the 'extremists'
get to work for the Jihad and become the fighting force  - while the non combatants quietly support them or try to
flee -

Lithuania would soon get caught up in it all -

Well, muslim extremists would be busy fighting pravoslavic extremists...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

The 'West'  (ie Globalists trying to politically engineer the region) couldn't wait to get rid of Hussein, Gaddafi and now Assad -
and destabilize the countries - now look at them and what has happened to the civilians -

the same fate awaits Russia and surrounding countries if 'they' manage to do the same to them -
Russia won't go down without a fight - and this is why 'they' might be trying to engineer a World War to
get the Destabilizing Russia job done - we would all suffer if that happens of course but that won't stop them - 

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

I don't think she can follow you. The conspiracy theory school she belongs to works only with very simplified stereotypes. So it's like talking to the wall. Kremlin wall. No Globalists inside :lol:

if you don't factor in the globalist v nationalist political tensions in the modern world you will never grasp
what is going on - and when you are blinded by anti Russia propaganda you have even less chance - :lol: - :rolleyes:

Just now, bee said:

if you don't factor in the globalist v nationalist political tensions in the modern world you will never grasp
what is going on - and when you are blinded by anti Russia propaganda you have even less chance - :lol: - :rolleyes:

If you still think there are real populists running for office then i'm afraid you will never grasp what's going on. Trump's actions should have dispelled that myth for you by now. Don't get me wrong he's not a let the UN run the world globalist but he is clearly a let multinational corporations rule the world globalist. 

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

If you still think there are real populists running for office then i'm afraid you will never grasp what's going on. Trump's actions should have dispelled that myth for you by now. Don't get me wrong he's not a let the UN run the world globalist but he is clearly a let multinational corporations rule the world globalist. 

thank you Mr Doom and Gloom we all know you never miss a chance to slag Trump off ... :lol:

edit to add - although on this occasion you created the chance - plucked it out of nowhere... 

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Just now, bee said:

thank you Mr Doom and Gloom we all know you never miss a chance to slag Trump off ... :lol:

fair nuff :P

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bee said:

Well, I was sitting here waiting for you to tell me about nationalist tensions. Only it's not globalists - can we cut the crap and call Jews Jews again? So, it's not Jews behind nationalist tensions, it's people feeling insecure with current drop in quality of everything. They are looking for the change and an average person is just not sane enough to realize it won't get better if you deliberately change something for the worse. 

I also must say, again, that I'm fascinated with you inability to notice it's extremely tasteless for you to preach to Eastern Europeans what was and could be involving Russia. 

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Well, I was sitting here waiting for you to tell me about nationalist tensions. Only it's not globalists - can we cut the crap and call Jews Jews again? So, it's not Jews behind nationalist tensions, it's people feeling insecure with current drop in quality of everything. They are looking for the change and an average person is just not sane enough to realize it won't get better if you deliberately change something for the worse. 

I also must say, again, that I'm fascinated with you inability to notice it's extremely tasteless for you to preach to Eastern Europeans what was and could be involving Russia. 

you are such a blatant flame baiter .... :lol:

7 minutes ago, bee said:

you are such a blatant flame baiter .... :lol:

Yes, yes, while you obviously shouldn't stand by the fire since it's so easy to smoke you out... giggles, giggles...

So, why are you retreating? Is there something about your propaganda that isn't for public use? 

Don't be ashamed, we are all cousins here. Pure blood and all. It's just that over here we are a little stupid so we like calling things by their name, or else we get confused and burn the wrong ****ing village. 

You shameless propaganda peddler of soviet peace and prosperity. May it fall upon your house. 

I better don't participate in discussions about what Putin or Russia want or doesn't want.

But I'd like to tell you something. A few weeks ago I was invited to a class reunion and as expected 90% of my former class mates have become adapted idiots.
And the rest of us including myself have become angry outsiders and the rage is increasing. We agreed that the 70s and 80s had been the best times ever and decided to reactivate our former band and play just for ourselves and a few friends...
(One of the guys is a brilliant guitar player and better than ever).

Currently we learn some Motörhead songs.
-I don't believe a word
-Love me forever
-Dogs

Loud and aggressive, I can't describe what relief it is.
The anger melts away like glaciers during climate collapse.
Lemmy was a genius, He really understood the world we are living in.

"Dogs" (1987)

Here we are in confusion
Could be it's all an illusion
Who knows the times to come
The years to face, the race to run
We believe in graven image
We believe in the fight to the finish
We desire the almighty dollar
The pound of flesh, the golden collar
Lick the hand, we give our land to dogs

Here we are in the years
The blood, the sweat, the tears
Have made us bondage slaves
In a world that we never made,
The politicians lick our bones,
The tacticians, hearts of stone
They turn us against our brothers
Make us fight and kill each other
Locked in lust we put our trust in dogs

Here we are again,
The dead still look the same
Who cares they're soon forgotten
Nobody loves corpse that's rotten
Your fathers, mothers, daughters, sons
Have been taken by the chosen ones
But don't forget you made the choice,
You made your mark, you raised your voice,
They're all the same, you're all to blame
You're dogs

Yup, Lemmy's fine. And metal is truly therapeutic, at least for me too.  

Now, if anyone tries to misuse these lyrics, attempting to imply that we need Putin as the top dog, because he's against the 'globalists', I'll rip them verbally apart, twice - first time for the stupidity and the second time for the blasphemy against Motörhead.