Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Well, hello there!

King Giovanni

Hey everyone! How are you today? I'm a newbie here on this website and i thought ''Hey, why not introduce myself and share my story with you?''. I am 23 years old, i currently reside in Athens, Greece, where i was born. The plans to relocate somewhere else in the future though are there. Maybe i will achieve it someday, who knows? I am always eager to learn new things, especially when they're about an unexplained mystery of our planet and combining it with the fact that i love being a member of a group, i joined this forum! It was one of the first sites that popped up in my Google search. From my very short browsing of this website so far, i think i'll have a good time! I am a huge lover of ancient Mythologies and History in general. Thanks for accepting me as a member! You can call me Giovanni or Gio for short :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Yiasou Gio. Welcome to UM.

Thank you very much! You have a fantastic username. I love it!

• Like 1

Welcome to UM :st Please, read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome to UM! :)