Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly child on baby monitor

Black Monk

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stubbly_Dooright

• Black Monk

• moonman

Baby monitors don't usually record as well as showing live, do they? With my little ones, I have had one (borrowed) and it didn't have monitors, when my kids were small. I have heard some crazy things on friend's monitors. Usually less creepy things like someone else's phone conversations picked up by the thing, or the lights monitoring sounds would pick up some waves or something in certain spots in the front yard at night, (lived on a military base) 

I would think, that's why I asked the question, that maybe it's their baby's past image, maybe? The image, kind of looks like their baby. (I am noting their other reports of other things happening in the house, though I'm a bit sketchy on the source of the article. ) 

One thing that has me wondering, how does a baby ghost know to go to that part of the room, where the crib just happened to be? Or was the ghost baby's crib there as well in the past? ;) Just wondering.